November Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: November Discussion Thread

Postby Sang_of_Blood » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:34 pm

Toppyrocks wrote:
OctoberNights wrote:Then if that one is Sata's, then who does he Image belong to?

Coalchaser, me thinks.

I agree and if satamoru did make one I say it would be the firefly then too...which I have been wondering ever since it came out who's that was D: please claim her whoever u are I love that pup xD
I Use the same computer as Renfeek, Gausskill and Spiritwolf sometimes but there my buddies :)
Pet's name: Eva
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Sang_of_Blood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MerryEaster » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:37 pm

AutumnTail wrote:Then Malk didn't do one? Maybe one of the two left will be hers, and grow up to be this super-edited-mega-cool-awesome-thing. (Hey, a girl can dream!)

Vampy said Malk didnt make one this year c:

Wow I fail I just realized the thin-tailed one, had a thin tail xD But If Sata made one, I would say it would definately be the "firefly" one
Click to see fursona page
---->

ImageImageSchool started, less CS >:
MerryEaster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AutumnTail » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:38 pm

MerryEaster wrote:
AutumnTail wrote:Then Malk didn't do one? Maybe one of the two left will be hers, and grow up to be this super-edited-mega-cool-awesome-thing. (Hey, a girl can dream!)

Vampy said Malk didnt make one this year c:

Wow I fail I just realized the thin-tailed one, had a thin tail xD But If Sata made one, I would say it would definately be the "firefly" one

Awww man, thanks for the heads up.
I am seriously considering quitting. I have so many issues going on right now I don't have time to be on here. Please remove me from any RPs.

One Direction wrote:If only you saw what I could see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful!

I Love Liam!
AutumnTail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby softpaw » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Compumon wrote:I guess since almost all the puppies have been claimed by now it's safe to admit to mine, since a lot of people have guessed it by now I'm sure o; And I feel as if he is an abandoned baby
The weird one is mine okay :'D

Don't judge/love/hate on him until he grows huhuhuhuhu

[Canda its not weird Bl Its awesome eue<3
softpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby insanity . » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:42 pm

Someone already announced that Malk didn't have time, but she fully intended on doing one. :C

So, sadly, Malk did not make one of the staff pups this year. But, she has been busy with RL, so we fully understand <3

Formerly known as ForeverLove<3.

i n s a n i t y .
is the name.
2 0 1 1
was when I came.
H a p p i n e s s
and creativity I adore.
C a t s & e x p l o r a t i o n
and oh so much more.
N i c e t o m e e t y o u
how do you do?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _breezy_star_ » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:44 pm

My last staff pup grew today. :) So cute! Still missing the zodiac pup... I think that's the only one though... I did pretty good. All the trading wasn't so bad. lol

Anyways, I like the horses this month. They are a lot different than I was expecting!

- ANIMAL MOMMY -
🐶 Ginger . Brody
🐱 Kieran . Delaney . Ian
🐭 Dorian
🐰 Beau . Davey . Juniper . Sorren

ImageImage Image
_breezy_star_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neku » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:55 pm

I find it kind of depressingly amusing how people only started suspecting this was mine after the majority of other candidates had been cut out of the equation...Not a single user even suggested it until there was only the four outcomes remaining ;-;
There will be no "I told you so's" here - cause you guys only guessed when there was no other options left xD
I'd wait around til the other one was claimed first, but I wanted to be here when it happened so I'm just gonna come out now.

Yes, this one is indeed mine ^___^;
A huge thanks to all the users who compared it to Selcouth or BouquetBlu...it was an honor to be compared to such amazing artists. Sorry to disappoint anyone who was hoping it was Blu's....
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:56 pm

Satamoru wrote:
I find it kind of depressingly amusing how people only started suspecting this was mine after the majority of other candidates had been cut out of the equation...Not a single user even suggested it until there was only the four outcomes remaining ;-;
There will be no "I told you so's" here - cause you guys only guessed when there was no other options left xD
I'd wait around til the other one was claimed first, but I wanted to be here when it happened so I'm just gonna come out now.

A huge thanks to all the users who compared it to Selcouth or BouquetBlu...it was an honor to be compared to such amazing artists. Sorry to disappoint anyone who was hoping it was Blu's....

nooooo i was sure it was the other one. the one with the dark purple wing markings.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _breezy_star_ » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Satamoru wrote:

Awesome job! It was one of my favorites!

- ANIMAL MOMMY -
🐶 Ginger . Brody
🐱 Kieran . Delaney . Ian
🐭 Dorian
🐰 Beau . Davey . Juniper . Sorren

ImageImage Image
_breezy_star_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CSF » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Satamoru wrote:

You didn't dissapoint, if anything it was an awesome surprize. ^-^
CSF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me