Most Tempting Moment When Trading

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Most Tempting Moment When Trading

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:00 am

Normally when somebod does that I just cancel, thought a few times I have accepted the trade and then send the trade back with a warning about doing that sort of thing.
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☼ Graceful Aurora ☼ » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:03 am

Fiery Gatoh wrote:Normally when somebod does that I just cancel, thought a few times I have accepted the trade and then send the trade back with a warning about doing that sort of thing.

Such a nice mod. :D
“You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image
“Only if we understand, can we care. Only if we care, we will help. Only if we help, we shall be saved.” - Jane Goodall
---Image Image Image Image Image---
☼ Graceful Aurora ☼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wavesong » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:59 pm

Fiery Gatoh wrote:Normally when somebod does that I just cancel, thought a few times I have accepted the trade and then send the trade back with a warning about doing that sort of thing.

Awesome XD
Scare the kids a little, it'll stimulate their grey cells? X3
Wavesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kirimi » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:42 pm

[quote="Aqua Mist"]I believe that Tess and Nick are all the same. No ones better than eachother. I love the mod plushy owls- so cute! And I love the ghosties because there see through but I missed out... I couldn't find ANY candy. :( hint hint:2 ghosties you= set of bubba blocks me.
If u know what I mean[/quote
oh well no one knew what I mean.
It meant that if you gave me 2 ghosties I'll give you a set of baby blocks. Anyway I aren't looking for them anymore. Looking for pockys
sort of inactive, will only be popping on once in a while ^^
i apologise for the late replies
Pet's name: Hoshima {nft}
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Kirimi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legoless » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:28 am

I've gotten some pretty awesome offers for some of my rarer pets. I declined every one of them, but some of them were extremely tempting. D:
ImageImageImage Discord
CapriCoon wrote:AHH MY WORDS SUDDENLY POOFED INTO LEGO'S SIG.

legoless wrote:What sort of loser sig quotes himself?
legoless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ventru » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:00 am

OOoooo.
Someone send me a great offer for my BE-galaxy.. I could accept it.. But I'm nice and I was telling her it wasnt fair to her.

SOOOOOOO TEMPTING X_X

Another one, one of my best friends asks for my pets and sent a trade.. total unfair for ME. That was a tempting moment for me, I love it to make her happy... x_x
But I made up my mind and hit the cancel-button slowly.
Last edited by Ventru on Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Engel wrote:
You put the smoothie in cs lol

Feel free to pm me if you want to talk about anything. c:
Ventru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:43 am

Honestly, when someone sends me a trade unfair to them, I would accept. It's their pets, and they should know the rarity. ._.

I've only gotten one trade that was tempting. I asked someone what they wanted for their Evil Shima PPS. They sent the trade back with nothing on my side, saying something along the lines of, "I'm going to think if I want to keep her or not. Do not accept this trade, or I will report you." They cancelled the next day. o_o

I wonder if I would've been banned for accepting that. I would never accept that kind of trade, though. I always make sure to hit the "Cancel" button when that happens. Besides, if I accepted, couldn't they tell a Moderator and get their pets back? ._.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PitchBlack » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:52 am

This exact same this happened to me in like Dec. or so
I wanted to trade for some Sept. 08s that someone had extra
I offered some duplicates and others but they said they didn't know what to choose so they sent me the trade back blank with like 6 or so Sept. 08s in it (all rare of course)
It was soo tempting (evil side of me) to click the accept button
But then I thought about it and I decided to edit back and let them know what happened and to be more careful
Bleh, I sometimes wish I would have given in to temptation but I am just too nice a person :3
[[ She/Her * Adult * Married * Introvert ]]

<———- Meet Kimora, I was given her because I was an oekaki mod from 2011 to 2016.

August 13, 2022 - As I have observed over the last year, generosity is very easy to come by in this society. There are always bad apples lurking in shadows, alas I havent had to deal with these menaces yet.
PitchBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bison » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:37 am

Whenever someone sends me a my-side-blank trade that wasn't discussed beforehand, I accept it. They offered the pets and asked nothing in return. You didn't MAKE them send it to you, so I see nothing wrong with accepting and counting them as a gift.
Tamu | Kipper | Yubari | Makhata | Dip | Ulysses | Kallie | Corona

I used to be "ShortAxel" and "Princess Celestia"
Avatar by Celozon. Sig photos by me. Sig art by riddlestyx and Joojoo.
Bison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Turq8 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:45 pm

I've had two now. The first one: I was trading with someone trying to get a couple pets from my wishlist (these pets were in their trade group) and eventually they sent it back to me with a message basically saying "Sorry, I don't want to trade these right now." (??) But they had hit edit. So I could have accepted. There was this little voice in my head saying "Click accept! It's so easy! You can have pets on your wishlist!" But I hit cancel and politely explained what happened. I regretted it later, but I stand by my desicion.
The second one: I had caught someone who was cheating, and they had the pets they had unfairly gotten taken away. I was trying to get back the pets I had given them right before I figured it out, and they sent me a trade offering all their pets to me for free because they said they were leaving (as far as I know, they haven't yet :roll: ). I wanted to hit accept, but I said no thank you, I just want the pets I gave you back. (They did end up giving them back).

The first one was much much harder to turn down, but the second one was offering 88 pets, including some I didn't have :/
(Possibly) Back after a long hiatus!
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to ask me, I'm always happy to help!

Turq8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me