Interesting Details On CS Pets & Items! (V.3)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Interesting Details On CS Pets & Items! (V.3)

Postby odin » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:17 am

This isn't a cool detail about a pet in general, but rather a cool detail about a specific pet of mine. Hope it's okay to post it, because it is interesting. :D
This is Camouflage.
You might be wondering what makes her have an interesting detail? Well, it's where she sits in my group. She has an adoption date of 2008-12-09, but she sits next to 2010 pets.
I've asked why she doesn't sit with the others. I believe someone said she had been deleted and then staff made her again, so she still has her original adoption date, just a later ID#.
It would be awesome if there were more out there that we could find that have an early adoption date, but sit with later pets. :D

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3000feet » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:22 pm

odin wrote:This isn't a cool detail about a pet in general, but rather a cool detail about a specific pet of mine. Hope it's okay to post it, because it is interesting. :D
This is Camouflage.
You might be wondering what makes her have an interesting detail? Well, it's where she sits in my group. She has an adoption date of 2008-12-09, but she sits next to 2010 pets.
I've asked why she doesn't sit with the others. I believe someone said she had been deleted and then staff made her again, so she still has her original adoption date, just a later ID#.
It would be awesome if there were more out there that we could find that have an early adoption date, but sit with later pets. :D

Whoa, that is neat!

Find your perfect pet soul mate! ----> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3333624
3000feet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwilady » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:41 pm

odin wrote:This isn't a cool detail about a pet in general, but rather a cool detail about a specific pet of mine. Hope it's okay to post it, because it is interesting. :D
This is Camouflage.

I have a raven dog that does that!

Pet's name: Boop
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

She sits between 2016 and 2017 and she was remade after someone scammed her off me!
........ ...... ........................
Hi!
I'm Kiwilady but you can call me kiwi!
I am a qualified Vet Tech!
I am a horse kinda person who loves
science and drama!
Come Visit The New CWHR!
I have a flight rising, a howrse, an aywas and many other websites and i love offsite trading!
Kiwilady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metanoia. » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:33 pm

here is a cat with a small heart on its forehead, i suppose he is supposed to be "cupid"

i just noticed that the base of this pony is a cupcake liner, it has pink and white stripes that are very faint.

this pony has "black" written on his chest/front leg. its very faint, but i happened to notice it.

this pony has what to me looks like a 'heart-spider' with "LL" written below it, located on top of front leg (thigh)

this is more noticeable, but this pony has black and white wings on its side.

this pony has a very faint spiked bracelet on its farthest front leg, very edgy chic.

this horse has a small person on its shoulder in the middle of the orange swirl.

there are some faint sparkles on the feet of this horse. also, the design reminds me of the bubonic plague.

there is a skull design in the blob of gunk on this horse's wings

- okay, so, i figured this out a while ago but need to tell some people -

this whole litter is based off the "tell tale heart".

i feel like this shows how the darkness in the poem is seperated from the guilt "light" the character feels / i also see the raven as described "like a raven's eye" (right?)

this represents the floor boards with the heart beating underneath.

this represents the "tik tik" as heard in the poem i believe.

this represents either the old man or main character

this was so fun! i am going to find more!
note;; acro owes me a baby seal
metanoia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saikiyo » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:00 pm

luca rayne. wrote:

- okay, so, i figured this out a while ago but need to tell some people -

this whole litter is based off the "tell tale heart".

i feel like this shows how the darkness in the poem is seperated from the guilt "light" the character feels / i also see the raven as described "like a raven's eye" (right?)

this represents the floor boards with the heart beating underneath.

this represents the "tik tik" as heard in the poem i believe.

this represents either the old man or main character

this was so fun! i am going to find more!

Actually, the litter is based off different works by Edgar Allan Poe.

The first one is The Raven, the back half being the raven itself which is consuming the rest of the horse, the haunting memory snuffing out the light. The front half is marble since the raven landed on a 'pallid bust of Pallas', busts are often carved from marble and pallid implies it was white marble. The tears on the eyes are those of grief as that is the theme of the poem.

Next is the Telltale Heart with the old man and his vulture like eye hidden under the floorboards.

After that is Masquerade of the Red Death, dressed in tattered red cloth, a corpse-like mask, sickly veins down the legs which darken like that of corpse and the ebony clock on its waist.

Finally, the pps is a small tribute to the man himself, or at least his choice in clothing.
I'm an artist and have no power in the forums. I cannot unlock, move or delete topics.

^w^
Saikiyo
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dwarjam » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:43 pm

Kiwilady wrote:
This is Camouflage.

I have a raven dog that does that!

Pet's name: Boop

She sits between 2016 and 2017 and she was remade after someone scammed her off me!

I also have one, that I know of and have noticed, his name is Odd. he sits between 2015 pets but his adoption date is 01.05.2009, I adore this guy! I have had him for a really long time but I found out his oddity much later (and I swear I almost remember him still sitting between 2009 pets, but maybe I just remember wrong).

some dets I noticed on this unicorn.
    he's got little ghosts/monsters flailing their arms on his wings!

at the bottom of the pink light, there is someone standing, probably being abducted by the aliens.
    obviously the whole litter is based on a bit of paranormal tuff and another dog clearly has a UFO sign drawn on it, but I never noticed that detail on the dog below.
- - - -
​​​​ᴠ​​​​​ᴀɪʀʏᴏ, ᴀ ᴏ

ᴀ ʜᴏᴍ ᴠᴀ ʏᴀ ʀᴀʏ

ᴠᴀɪʀʏᴏ, ᴀ ʀᴀʏ

ᴊᴇʀʜᴜᴍᴇ ʙʀᴜɴɴᴇɴ ɢ​​​​​​​​​​

- - - -

[ FR | TH ]
[ @dwarjam on other platforms ]

dwarjam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby omg » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:59 pm

i found this thread today and some things might've been mentioned a lot of times, sorry in advance!
1) garnet pony's back hooves represent ruby and sapphire! left for sapphire and right for ruby, just like in SU (the whole litter is based off it). the front hooves might also represent garnet's gems' color! :)
its 2nd stage might represent garnet's 1st fusion (the image is a bit too big sorry)
ImageImage
2) 2012 valentine's blankets are based off 2009 valentine's newborns' blankets!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
3) there are some pets using staff pets linearts!
ImageImage
ImageImageImage (tail shape, claws, expression and leg fluff)
ImageImageImageImage(left front leg, wings, tail and head (+ neck), used 4 images since they're from different litters)
ImageImage (scales, horns, tail)
ImageImageImage
ImageImage (legs, tail, fluff and muzzle)
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
asa | they/them | gmt+3
sunback enthusiast, scara main,
callie, pearl & frye fan,
fav pokémon are luxray & boltund

fr | th | art shop tba
██████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
omg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3000feet » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:39 am

omg wrote:i found this thread today and some things might've been mentioned a lot of times, sorry in advance!
1) garnet pony's back hooves represent ruby and sapphire! left for sapphire and right for ruby, just like in SU (the whole litter is based off it). the front hooves might also represent garnet's gems' color! :)
its 2nd stage might represent garnet's 1st fusion (the image is a bit too big sorry)
ImageImage

This is so neat! It definitely looks like that could be a possibility.

Find your perfect pet soul mate! ----> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3333624
3000feet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Love. » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:47 am

I don't know if this has already been posted but,
Under the chickensmoothie tag, instead of the "cs". in the store pets, it's written "c$"
the symbol refeers to money
Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby depressedanonymous, » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:54 pm

Love. wrote:

I don't know if this has already been posted but,
Under the chickensmoothie tag, instead of the "cs". in the store pets, it's written "c$"
the symbol refeers to money

All store pets are like this, this was a detail announced by Tess herself a while back during the rarity tag update :)
___
___

She/her, adult.
Trader, crosstrader, collector, rat enthusiast.
Fair Trade Thread | New "Rares List" | The "What's My Pet Worth?" Thread
___
___
depressedanonymous,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me