Fun Ways To Use Items!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Fun Ways To Use Items!

Postby miko. » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:57 pm

Flowey The Flower wrote:
Guess Who Anyone? :D

Sannnnnsss

๐™‚๐™ช๐™ช๐™Ÿ๐™ž ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‚๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‰๐™–๐™ง๐™ช๐™ ๐™–๐™ข๐™ž ๐™Ž๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐ฌ๐ก๐ž/๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ โ€ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ค โ€ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ค๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐ง

miko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:02 pm

Lupatopia wrote:
.:Shark:. wrote:Image
Pet's name: Eir
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
I feel like this may be a tad overcrowded.

This is awesome!

Hmm...for some reason, it reminds me of Queen Coral from Wings of Fire.
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผณ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผง ๏ผฏ๏ผฆ ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผง๏ผฒ๏ผน ๏ผญ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ

ImageImage
Hi! I'm Erin/Eren/Aaron. Um.
Not sure what else to put here...I
guess, I'm kinda an average
teen...ask my pronouns, please.
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
ยฉ
โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™
to die for lack of love is horrible.

โœ•

the asphyxia of the soul.

โœ•โœ•โœ•โœ•โœ•โœ•โœ•โœ•โœ•โœ•โœ•โœ•โœ•โœ•โœ•โœ•โœ•โœ•โœ•โœ•โœ•โœ•
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CSF » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:04 pm

Simple, but I like it. Also, when it finishes growing, it will be even better ^-^

CSF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spooky; » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:05 pm

Redressed my Cocoon baby<3

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
100 Rare/Very Rare Giveaway!
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

spooky;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mira; » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:15 pm

I've been working on this dress up project for about two months & honestly it wouldn't have taken this long if it weren't for school & life & just my laziness, but I could never find the time to finish it. It still a WIP because I'm in need of some more scenery items(especially clouds; on dress ups where there is no covering on the backgrounds that are combined look so funny โ€ข_โ€ข) but I just wanted to post what I have so far, I don't think I can wait any longer, plus I'll probably never post it at the rate I'm working. But this was a challenge for me, trying to get the parts right and actually matching the scene in the movie(well kinda), I cannot tell you how much C$ I spent on this project either.. โ€ข_โ€ข Anyway, this is my dress up for some of the characters & parts & scenes of The Lion King. I hope you all like it<3 (and I apologize for the long post, with all the backgrounds on the pets I couldn't place them next to each other to decrease the amount of space its taking up, sorry!<3)

Simba<3

Oh I just can't wait to be King!

Nala<3

Zazu

Rafiki

"The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.โ€

Rafiki's Tree

Mufasa & Simba<3

Everything the light touches is our kingdom"

~vote for this dress up if you like it in my gallery?<3

Scar

Be prepared!

Shenzi

Banzai

Ed

King Mufasa(wip)

So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I.

Prince Simba(wip)

Timon

Dress like a drag and do the hula!

Simba<3(wip)

Hakuna Matata!~

Simba<3(wip)

You said you'd always be there for me!

Mufasa & Simba<3(wip)

Remember who you are
Remember...

Simba's Roar(wip)

Return to Pride Rock~

Simba & Pride Rock(kind of a wip)

You must take your place in the Circle of Life.
thanks for the memories โ™ก
hi there! i'm mira & i love to dress up pets during my free time here on cs. check out my dress up thread if youโ€™re interested?ๅฝก โ™ฅ
mira;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Young and Beautiful » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:18 pm

Miracles & Dreams<3 wrote:Image
I've been working on this dress up project for about two months & honestly it wouldn't have taken this long if it weren't for school & life & just my laziness, but I could never find the time to finish it. It still a WIP because I'm in need of some more scenery items(especially clouds; on dress ups where there is no covering on the backgrounds that are combined look so funny โ€ข_โ€ข) but I just wanted to post what I have so far, I don't think I can wait any longer, plus I'll probably never post it at the rate I'm working. But this was a challenge for me, trying to get the parts right and actually matching the scene in the movie(well kinda), I cannot tell you how much C$ I spent on this project either.. โ€ข_โ€ข Anyway, this is my dress up for some of the characters & parts & scenes of The Lion King. I hope you all like it<3 (and I apologize for the long post, with all the backgrounds on the pets I couldn't place them next to each other to decrease the amount of space its taking up, sorry!<3)

Simba<3

Nala<3

Zazu

Rafiki

"The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.โ€

Rafiki's Tree

Mufasa & Simba<3

Scar

Be prepared!

Shenzi

Banzai

Ed

King Mufasa(wip)

So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I.

Prince Simba(wip)

Timon

Simba<3(wip)

Hakuna Matata!~

Simba<3(wip)

Mufasa & Simba<3(wip)

Remember who you are
Remember...

Simba's Roar(wip)

Return to Pride Rock~

Just wow Mira. I have no words to describe how much thought, effort, and creativity you've put into these. Just amazing and breathtaking. Lion King for life <3

โฅYou can call me Y&B~

โฅ
โ”
Young and Beautiful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:18 pm

Wow, it's all amazing! Great job <3
    x๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
    โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœชโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    they/she โ€ข adult โ€ข cst
    art โ€ข listo โ€ข mit โ€ข โ™ซ
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
    x๐Ž๐๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐€๐‹๐‹
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mira; » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:20 pm

Young and Beautiful wrote:

Simba<3

Nala<3

Zazu

Rafiki

Rafiki's Tree

Mufasa & Simba<3

Scar

Be prepared!

Shenzi

Banzai

Ed

King Mufasa(wip)

Prince Simba(wip)

Timon

Simba<3(wip)

Hakuna Matata!~

Simba<3(wip)

Mufasa & Simba<3(wip)

Remember who you are
Remember...

Simba's Roar(wip)

Return to Pride Rock~

Just wow Mira. I have no words to describe how much thought, effort, and creativity you've put into these. Just amazing and breathtaking. Lion King for life <3

thank you so much, Y&B<3 It felt like forever โ€ข_โ€ข
thanks for the memories โ™ก
hi there! i'm mira & i love to dress up pets during my free time here on cs. check out my dress up thread if youโ€™re interested?ๅฝก โ™ฅ
mira;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:20 pm

-snip-

I love this! I am currently working on a scar dressup

MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northnorthwest » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:22 pm

Simba<3

Nala<3

Zazu

Rafiki

Rafiki's Tree

Mufasa & Simba<3

Scar

Be prepared!

Shenzi

Banzai

Ed

King Mufasa(wip)

Prince Simba(wip)

Timon

Simba<3(wip)

Hakuna Matata!~

Simba<3(wip)

Mufasa & Simba<3(wip)

Remember who you are
Remember...

Simba's Roar(wip)

Return to Pride Rock~

These are incredible! I love The Lion King, I totally jam to I Just Can't Wait to Be King all the time, and you captured all of characters and moments so well! They are all so beautiful, you clearly spent a lot of time on them!
I am a holibomber!
I have already lost count
northnorthwest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me