Has anyone actually got the Candy Corn Hamster?

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Has anyone actually got the Candy Corn Hamster?

Postby Inactive. » Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:25 am

As title says, has anyone actually got it? If so what litter/box was it in? What have you been getting offered for it?
Pet's name: open to offers!.
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
The Weeping Angel you called ugly? She can't look at herself in the mirror. See that unemotional Cybermen? He used to be one of us. The Oods you make fun of? They get treated as slaves everyday. That lady you called crazy? She knows all of time and space. See the weird man with the bowtie and the fez? He's the loneliest man in the universe. Put this in your signature if you're against bullying in the Space-Time Continuum.
Inactive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Has anyone actually got the Candy Corn Hamster?

Postby oniaano » Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:46 am

yup ! i got one earlier :-) it's a banner pet , meaning there's a small chance you'll get it when clicking the 'click to claim your prize' banners instead of a token/candy
as for offers , i have my only one in a locked group so i'm not so sure ... but i've seen some decent offers for them in the swaps thread

Nahahaha ! You really are
    something else , kiddo !

┌─────────┐

hi ! my name is onion :-3
    ★ adult ★ they / it ★
    aromantic bi sillyguy

└─────────┘
    code credit
    oniaano

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Inactive. » Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:48 am

oniaano wrote:yup ! i got one earlier :-) it's a banner pet , meaning there's a small chance you'll get it when clicking the 'click to claim your prize' banners instead of a token/candy
    as for offers , i have my only one in a locked group so i'm not so sure ... but i've seen some decent offers for them in the swaps thread

Oh thank you for clarifying!!! Was confused when people were saying banner pet, that makes alot of sense!
    Pet's name: open to offers!.
    Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
    The Weeping Angel you called ugly? She can't look at herself in the mirror. See that unemotional Cybermen? He used to be one of us. The Oods you make fun of? They get treated as slaves everyday. That lady you called crazy? She knows all of time and space. See the weird man with the bowtie and the fez? He's the loneliest man in the universe. Put this in your signature if you're against bullying in the Space-Time Continuum.
    Inactive.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:12 pm

In the future, questions like this belong best on the event help/questions thread

There is also an event outcomes thread that lists where to find every pet ^^
    ImageImage
    Celozon
    Global Moderator

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me