Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Dawulf » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:46 am

danni.and.the.kiwi wrote:My sister just accidentally accepted the worst trade! She's on the family laptop, and the scroll bar will randomly seize up, so she accidentally accepted...makes me mad.
An almost full set of september dogs for nothing,and the absolute n00b (who just joined today) continues to insult her by naming a pet after her and ignoring her messages to please trade the pets back. I'll be darned if this can't be resolved..It just kills me on the inside that so many people have no sense of decency.

Wow! Tell your sister to ask the person for the pets back, and if thats a no-go, p-m someone who can get her her pets back....
Image Image
Dawulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:47 am

Alright, I've taken some screenshots of the conversations and trades. One thing I also forgot to mention but remembered while I was taking shots of everything was that the person also sent a trade wanting some of my candy for free after all of this. Thats another thing that ticked me off even more than I already was.
Who should I report them too? A mod or admin? I've heard both Tess are Nick are pretty busy, though I'm not sure so a mod would probably be the best bet, right? I've never actually reported anyone before, only a spamming post once so I'm slightly clueless.
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:48 am

A newbie who joined today, wanted almost a full set of September dogs for nothing at all, I meant to reject, and I'm pretty sure she knew this, but I accidentally accepted it. I sent her a message asking for the pets back and she has not replied, and I hope she knows, I will get the pets back, if she gives them to me without a fight or if an admin takes them and gives them back!
Last edited by Micki. on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gay » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:53 am

Lots of drama, apparently. owo I had my share of frustration at someone today, I reported them to Tess. <w<;;

Kat, you should report them to a mod. ^^ Both admins and mods can warn either way.

Untamed, what´s wrong if the person named it after you...? I can understand you´re angry at them, but...

Let´s hope that person accepts that deal nicely, otherwise Tess or Nick will need to take the pets away by force.

xxxxxImage Image
x

x
x
x
x
x
x

gay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight_Shadow18450 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:59 am

Untamed, we're not really supossed to name other users here...
Midnight_Shadow18450

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:04 am

Cervas- I'm mad at her because she most likely knows that I didn't mean to accept it, I attached a message that said something like:
Sorry, but no. I won't accept uncommon pets for nothing, they are also some of my favorite pets.
Midnight- I noticed that, I edited the name out.
    x

BLM donation adopts !!

Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Svaler » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:31 am

_Untamed_Spirit_ wrote:Cervas- I'm mad at her because she most likely knows that I didn't mean to accept it, I attached a message that said something like:
Sorry, but no. I won't accept uncommon pets for nothing, they are also some of my favorite pets.
Midnight- I noticed that, I edited the name out.

Ah, but you forget. When we click the link, we're sent to her pet page, where her username is displayed in big, black letters right in the middle of the page. =]

Trading ALL items for pets.
Seriously. If I have an item, send a trade for it.
Svaler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:38 am

Oh, right, stupid me. *Face palm* I'll go edit out the link. :oops:
    x

BLM donation adopts !!

Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:54 am

The person I was previously talking about sent me another message after I had told them about the report. The large blank places are where I had to edit out inappropriate words.
I sent a report to Sorren.
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:02 am

Kat wrote:The person I was previously talking about sent me another message after I had told them about the report. The large blank places are where I had to edit out inappropriate words.
I sent a report to Sorren.

That's just...wrong. Are you allowed to PM me the username of that person so I can deal with them? :lol: (believe me, I'm snappy at school, so no one teases me anymore--if they do, I just laugh along >D)
(of course, I'm kididng, but stiiiiiill ^^;)
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me