The “How much is this pet worth?” Thread!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The “How much is this pet worth?” Thread!

Postby Neoncherry64 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:44 am

batman... wrote:How much is the skeleton bunny worth? Plz help

Quoting Loelya from last month:

“This is the skelebun, which is has the highest demand/trading value of any pet on the site. Be very careful with trading it! It has been trading in a big range of 10-20 “nons” worth (I’ve personally seen it go most often in the 12-15 range.)

A “non” is a value term that means anywhere from 100-150 ‘09 rares. So if you were to trade the pet for a value of 15 nons, you’d be looking for a combined value of 1,500 to 2,250 ‘09 rares. (an ‘09 rare is a pet released in the year 2009 that has the “rare” label)”

Most people don’t tend to trade for a bulk that high, and instead seek out trades composed of a lot of different pets they like, that might have values of 1 non or 2 nons or 0.5 nons (etc) individually. so for example, if you really liked three pets that were each worth 4 nons, you could offer your skelebun for all three in one trade. (3 times 4 nons would be 12 nons.)

(Sorry I can’t properly embed the quote, I’m on mobile! For more info, use the search function)

Mishi23 wrote:Hi!
Could someone help me with this?
Born 13 December 2020.

Thank you!

Hi! First of all, that cat is a re-released pet and is actually from Christmas of 2010 instead of 2020. Every December old rares are re-released, and they are just as valuable as the original date.

That pet is known as the arctic cat (it is not one of the “warrior cats”) and is technically just worth the 3 month rule. The sitting cat linearts are quite popular and often receive overpay. But rarity wise, it is the same as any other late 2010 rare and any extra demand because it’s a sitting cat is up to you and your trade partner.
Neoncherry64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "How Much Is This Item Worth"?

Postby Beebs » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:22 pm

Beebs wrote:Hey hi! I got this cutie during the 2020 Christmas Advent, and after doing some digging, I found out they're from 2017, and they're one of the year's special releases. I have no clue when or where they might've been given out, I fell out of the rarity and trading scene a couple years before that, but now that I'm back on CS more actively, I grew curious about their worth!! If anyone happens to know, please gimme a shout, because I'm genuinely curious, and I've been a little on the fence about keeping them lately. ;v; Even a nudge in the right direction in terms of what pets they'd be comparable to would be lovely if anyone knows!

Still would love an answer on this if anyone has one. ;v; </3
Beebs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "How Much Is This Item Worth"?

Postby Neoncherry64 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:14 pm

Beebs wrote:
Beebs wrote:Hey hi! I got this cutie during the 2020 Christmas Advent, and after doing some digging, I found out they're from 2017, and they're one of the year's special releases. I have no clue when or where they might've been given out, I fell out of the rarity and trading scene a couple years before that, but now that I'm back on CS more actively, I grew curious about their worth!! If anyone happens to know, please gimme a shout, because I'm genuinely curious, and I've been a little on the fence about keeping them lately. ;v; Even a nudge in the right direction in terms of what pets they'd be comparable to would be lovely if anyone knows!

Still would love an answer on this if anyone has one. ;v; </3

Your pet is called the UR fox (ur stands for unreleased) and can only be obtained very rarely from the December 18th lottery box each year starting in 2017.
Quoting Lennie from a while back:

Lennie wrote:

The UR Fox has been omg so rare since its release in 2017 x x. In general trades, the fennec is most commonly valued at ~1.5 nons x.

For more information on what “nons” are and other high rarity terms, the best explanation I’ve found is on Horror’s rarity thread under the abbreviation section.
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4470908
Neoncherry64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mishi23 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:10 pm

Neoncherry64 wrote:
Mishi23 wrote:Hi!
Could someone help me with this?
Born 13 December 2020.

Thank you!

Hi! First of all, that cat is a re-released pet and is actually from Christmas of 2010 instead of 2020. Every December old rares are re-released, and they are just as valuable as the original date.

That pet is known as the arctic cat (it is not one of the “warrior cats”) and is technically just worth the 3 month rule. The sitting cat linearts are quite popular and often receive overpay. But rarity wise, it is the same as any other late 2010 rare and any extra demand because it’s a sitting cat is up to you and your trade partner.

Thank you and sorry! I made a typo, I meant 2010 :oops:
Thank you a lot for your reply!
^ Buying for 6C$ each
Hi! My name is Mishi. She/Her.
Please trade me! I have a big wishlist.

And check this Chrome extension that selects your doubles!
Forum Link

Mishi23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AliceMorte » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:22 am

I am wondering what a fair c$ or trade amount for this would be? I'm not very good at values and want to offer fairly ;w;
    ImageImageImage

" Every day is Halloween "
    Alice 👻 she/they 👻 ©
    I love my cat & coffee <3
    Owner of Petite Poppettes
    {werm drawn by appleschloss}
AliceMorte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RatsRule9652 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:14 am

Hello you can call me Rats. I have owned many ratties but currently I have none. The one that started my obsession was named Potato she passed away on 5/29/16. Sam, Dean, & Castiel were 3 little "old men" that I rescued from a shelter they all passed of old age in June 2017, My heart rat Chip (Potato's Son) Passed away 4/11/18 I have a tribute tattoo for him. Delilah Passed away on 4/22/18, & her sister Lyric Passed away on 11/10/18
My first nakie Bowie Passed away 12/5/18
I've had many more over the years but there is just not enough room list them all. The few above are ones that will always have a special place in my heart, rats may live short lives but they are amazing pets!
You can also find me on lioden, CrazyRatLady #160173
https://www.lioden.com Pm me for a referral code!
RatsRule9652

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchothroughDarkness » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:25 am

RatsRule9652 wrote:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=94686545&userid=790382&signature=t6HzyXhEiFof_WPk3Yc8_g

How much C$ would these pets be worth?

27-36c$
EchothroughDarkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neoncherry64 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:12 am

Dccrawler wrote:
RatsRule9652 wrote:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=94686545&userid=790382&signature=t6HzyXhEiFof_WPk3Yc8_g

How much C$ would these pets be worth?

27-36c$

I’m not sure where you got your value from, but this is not correct. While these pets are from the current event and do have inflated demand right now, only one is a token trade-in and the other two will be unlikely to turn rare.

Going off of the “how much c$ is this pet worth” thread, they’d be worth less than 3c$ in total. I don’t know much about c$ worths, but I do think that value seems pretty small, especially for the demand of current event pets. They definitely are for sure worth LESS than 10c$ all together. I’d get a second opinion if you want an exact answer, but I just wanted to let you know they are NOT worth 10c$ each

Also, there is a separate thread to ask about c$ values!

AliceMorte wrote:Image

I am wondering what a fair c$ or trade amount for this would be? I'm not very good at values and want to offer fairly ;w;

2019 store pets are generally worth a 2010 rare. Just know that some people expect overpay on their store pets because they won’t be released again.
Last edited by Neoncherry64 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neoncherry64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horse'scanter5860 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:56 am

Pet's name: Main List
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

I haven’t played chickensmoothie in a while and was wondering roughly how much this zebra is worth?
I am a Christian and will never say that I am not. I am very fond of guinea pigs, dragons, and dogs!
He who testifies about these things says, "Yes and I am coming quickly" Revelation 22:20

If you want to talk about anything, feel free to PM me! I'd love to pray for you if you have something tough going on. I'd love to answer any questions you may have on Jesus (Just being honest, I don't know ALL the answers!)
Horse'scanter5860

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stardust221 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:03 am

Hi I was just wondering how much these pets are worth
Pet's name: Candy Drop
Pet's name: Nft!! No touchy touchy!!
Stardust221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes