February 2015 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: February 2015 Discussion Thread

Postby Ciarla » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm

I am so happy I got this little fella in a trade <33 and it wasn't overpay, such a little cutie, he is my favourite of all the pets this month right now, I adore him so much >W<
Ciarla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catsmeow » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:13 pm

And now streaming on channel RAT, Chinese New Year!! I LOVE these items and the fact that they fit pretty much all the pets, including the rats!!!! (look at those fuzzy eyebrows!!)
Last edited by catsmeow on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
catsmeow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berkshire » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:18 pm

Lady Aime wrote:I love the goat faces, and those floppy ears too. But I feel more should have been done with them since those legs really are off putting. Like it should have been a ram line edit instead. Goats aren't known for skinny legs and height.
Aside this they're cute. Nothing wrong with color choices and designs in relation to real breeds.

I was really torn about changing the leg lengths and thicknesses on the normal goats, in the end, I didn't want to remove them that far from the deer lineart. It's not that I wasn't willing (look how much I edited the pygmy!) but just that I felt I should stick to the integrity of the original lines and only change what was really needed. Minor line edits instead of major ones.
The pygmy of course, is a special case of me giving it all I've got.

Splat

Splat

Splat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lokisaurus » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:25 pm

You've done a wonderful job with what you were given, Berkshire. Everybkdy seems to be taking creative liberties this year!

..loki . they / them . link . ©
sleepy tired dinosaur

lions of avestia
kingswood acres
greyfall's maw - riy'lok
Lokisaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sootlet » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:29 pm

This actually makes me really sad. The blanket was all smiley, the pup was all smiley... now it's sad...
Sootlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoFancyCake » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:29 pm

In love with the Epps Zebras <3 I now have 25 c;
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage Image
Rat / Spider hoarder, even if its not on my wl I want them <3
SoFancyCake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raey » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:47 pm

I got really lucky with todays New Year's pets - only missed one of the 2nd Gen bunnies xD
      I truly love the pets O.o so amazing. The artists topped themselves again
      *bows in front of you*
raey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sully8 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:02 pm

Could someone post a picture of all of the second gen bunny outcomes? I really want to know if I'm missing any and what they look like :thumbup:
People say nothing is
impossible, but I do
nothing everyday.
Sully8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scyfir » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:22 pm

Oh man, berkshire you are amazing! You created such awesome pets in the past; and surely in the future, too!
The dragon store cats were so cool, every element had its own personality (the fire looked a bit angry, the water looked shy, the nature seemed happy and lively and the pps (air, probably?) Looked so calm and misterious)
Then we got the hannukah horse. Oh man i was so exited to look what has changed with the new candles. And in the end it became one of my favourite horses on the site.
That beautiful carnival butterfly wolf is also one of my favourite pets, its simply totally cool.
The berkshire bling is that cool, too! It fits so many pets and looks so cool on all of them!!
And now the pygmy. Do i really have to describe what i love about this floofy ball of cuteness? I want to pull it out of cs and keep it my real life pet ='3
Scyfir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berkshire » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 pm

Black Sunshine wrote:Oh man, berkshire you are amazing! You created such awesome pets in the past; and surely in the future, too!
The dragon store cats were so cool, every element had its own personality (the fire looked a bit angry, the water looked shy, the nature seemed happy and lively and the pps (air, probably?) Looked so calm and misterious)
Then we got the hannukah horse. Oh man i was so exited to look what has changed with the new candles. And in the end it became one of my favourite horses on the site.
That beautiful carnival butterfly wolf is also one of my favourite pets, its simply totally cool.
The berkshire bling is that cool, too! It fits so many pets and looks so cool on all of them!!
And now the pygmy. Do i really have to describe what i love about this floofy ball of cuteness? I want to pull it out of cs and keep it my real life pet ='3

Oh my gosh you're going to make me cry
I would post a reaction gift but there are simply none for the level of warm fuzzies you have bestowed upon me.
I'm so glad you're enjoying what I make, I hope to make much more in the years to come
ahhh everyone here is great, I adore the feedback, this is why I love doing it.
<3

Splat

Splat

Splat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me