GH Litter Discussion 2019

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Malo - Sailor of the Seas

Postby Ria Sys~ » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:17 am

Burrito Bunny wrote:

The only person you are destined to become,
is the person who you decide to be.

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

All the courage in the world cannot truly prepare you for the major steps that happen between the stages of your life. Even with a heart filled to the brim with adventure, sometimes you just want to retreat back to your childhood and snuggle up when things were simpler and safe. The world tries its best to batter that warmth from our memories though, with countless set backs and challenges at every point.

Keep your eyes open, and always get back to your feet. We are who we are because of our youth, and your inner child never needs to die. Just hold their hand when the going gets rough, and make sure they bounce back with you.

O.O i needed that burr. man, i needed that. that sounds so awesome <3 i take it Malo is your kitty lol
Ria Sys~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Obius » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:20 am

Burrito Bunny wrote:

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

All the courage in the world cannot truly prepare you for the major steps that happen between the stages of your life. Even with a heart filled to the brim with adventure, sometimes you just want to retreat back to your childhood and snuggle up when things were simpler and safe. The world tries its best to batter that warmth from our memories though, with countless set backs and challenges at every point.

Keep your eyes open, and always get back to your feet. We are who we are because of our youth, and your inner child never needs to die. Just hold their hand when the going gets rough, and make sure they bounce back with you.

Fabulous outcome! Love it to bits! Now if I could only get one lol
Paying 6 c$ per each!
.Image

We come bearing COOKIES!!!
ImageImage
I love Lemurs!
Obius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolven Girl » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:28 am

Burrito Bunny wrote:

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Malo is adorable and deserves all the cuddles
FLOOGLE

Wolven Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:43 am

Burrito Bunny wrote:

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Your kitten is so cute ❤️💕❤️!
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2019

Postby rocoboq » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:16 am

malo is adorable, i am glad we got to meet it!

--

alright so it might just be my limited technology, but i couldn't find much of anything when i messed with the color/brightness/exposure/saturation/etc. of the "rockruff" and "#86" frames. when i got to thinking about it i did realize that h and f (from the youtube channel name and video title) represent the number values 8 and 6 respectively, so i tried playing with the same stuff for the frames at the top of those seconds, and i still got nothing (though i did get a couple of small dots on the frame from eight seconds, it seems like your typical video stuff). it might be referring to frames eight and six of the video itself, which someone else will have to do because i don't have the tech for that.

as i typed this up i recalled the "rockruff" text appeared at 00:08, so i checked out hoard group number eight and didn't see anything there. same goes for the "#86" text at 00:56. i also took a lot at all of the pets in hoard group 86 and noticed almost all of them came from one user, but i don't think that is relevant. there also seems to be no audio, unless someone can put it in a video editor and see. as far as i could tell there was nothing.

i hope i was able to help. c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:35 am

Burrito Bunny wrote:

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Aw man i really love that so much! <3
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:09 pm

Adorable Burr!
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

───────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alyssa99 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:14 pm

The pose of this new kitten ahhhhhh *excited screeching* so adorable!!!
I miss you, puppy
Pet's name: Honey
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Pet's name: Sasha

My Kiuii (thanks skwigler!): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3952717
Support CDH Awareness! Image
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie! I hate myself for adopting this off account *cries*
Alyssa99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:31 pm

lucky333123 wrote:
lucky333123 wrote:
Wolven Girl wrote:[quote/="lucky333123"]Such a cute little kitty <333 The eyes....they stare into my soul <3

Did you use any purple in the second/growing stage of your kitty?

*blinks* You still haven’t found something, so find that first and perhaps you will find something else...

That dress up is from last year ^.^ It has nothing to do with my kitty.[/quote]

Sorry to slide in here, but is yours the Owl?

You have a lot of eye hints, and this guy has the most... eye... eye-ness?

Also, I feel very strongly that they're staring into my soul. I can't look too long - the eyes are too powerful :")

Edit;; also, Burr, that paragraph was as sweet as your kitten <33 I really love that you had a message to go along with it - and a really meaningful, well-timed message at that! <33
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:36 pm

idk, i'm starting to wonder if it's this one? it appears to be monochromatic (though i can't really tell), which would make sense with the eye hint. you also make a compelling case, though! this is such a challenge tbh.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets