hello all!

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

hello all!

Postby zanderism » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:57 pm

it's been maybe 3-4 years since i've been here. this is such a huge part of my childhood ironically, and after a discussion reminded me the site was still up, i remembered my login info, and quickly felt a breath of fresh air.

i'm zander, a previously long-time user; i've been around originally since 2010, but that account has since been lost to time haha. this one's a few years old itself, but it's nice to be back. :)

i'm 20, and my pronouns are he/him. i remember being like 11 and roleplaying with new friends and using the oekaki boards with a mouse lol, just being That Kid on the internet. this place brought a lot of joy to my life!
zander | aries | [08/18/19 <3]
hanzo shimada apologist | ethel cain & boygenius
amateur youtuber + twitch streamer (18+ only, pm for links)
doubles group|rares for trade|older rares/ex lists for trade
ImageImageImage
zanderism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: hello all!

Postby Licorice. » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:39 am

Hey welcome back!

Some things have changed on this site since you left, so while I am sure you remember some of the basics, here are some helpful links. Shian's Guide to Successful Trading is always a good place to start if you are thinking about trading. The CS Trade Rules gives you information about the etiquette of the trading board. On Jan. 2019 there was a Big Rarity Update, so you might want to check the forum out.

Since you said that you are interested in roleplay, here is the Roleplay Forum.

If you already know this information feel free to skip this, but it might be a nice refresher course. The Newbie Guide & Index is always a good place to start to learn some of the in's and outs of CS. The The General Helpers is a group of CS staff that know a lot about how CS works. The Must-Read Topics For Newbies is a great place to get a lot of the rules of the site and has links to most of the rules as well as the frequently asked questions. You can submit a help ticket to directly contact the staff if there is something that you would like privately resolved. The FAQ is well what it sounds like, a place that the CS staff consolidated the most frequently asked questions. Finally, The Rules for the Site and Forum are the general forum rules

Monthly Adoptions is where you adopt your monthly pets. Another great forum is the CS Free Adoptions. Players here are giving away pets for free to other players. The "Pound" and "Lost and Found" is a place for players to adopt pets and items for free.

I hope you are enjoying your return to CS and if you have any questions at all do not hesitate to pm me!
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Licorice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:10 am

hey, welcome to chicken smoothie! i hope you find yourself having a good time here. i used to do some ms paint art with my mouse a loooooong time ago, and it was... interesting, to say the least. it was stuff inspired by splashkittyartist on youtube, so the one thing i kept drawing was this neon green cat with various-colored splotches all over who had a passion for eating instant ramen. it was a strange point in my life.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanderism » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:54 pm

.Tyree. wrote:Hey welcome back!

Some things have changed on this site since you left, so while I am sure you remember some of the basics, here are some helpful links. Shian's Guide to Successful Trading is always a good place to start if you are thinking about trading. The CS Trade Rules gives you information about the etiquette of the trading board. On Jan. 2019 there was a Big Rarity Update, so you might want to check the forum out.

Since you said that you are interested in roleplay, here is the Roleplay Forum.

If you already know this information feel free to skip this, but it might be a nice refresher course. The Newbie Guide & Index is always a good place to start to learn some of the in's and outs of CS. The The General Helpers is a group of CS staff that know a lot about how CS works. The Must-Read Topics For Newbies is a great place to get a lot of the rules of the site and has links to most of the rules as well as the frequently asked questions. You can submit a help ticket to directly contact the staff if there is something that you would like privately resolved. The FAQ is well what it sounds like, a place that the CS staff consolidated the most frequently asked questions. Finally, The Rules for the Site and Forum are the general forum rules

Monthly Adoptions is where you adopt your monthly pets. Another great forum is the CS Free Adoptions. Players here are giving away pets for free to other players. The "Pound" and "Lost and Found" is a place for players to adopt pets and items for free.

I hope you are enjoying your return to CS and if you have any questions at all do not hesitate to pm me!

thank you so much for the warm welcome! i'll definitely check out all the new rules and the updated rarity system, so i can get back into the groove of things haha.
ImageImageImage
zanderism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanderism » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:55 pm

parabatai. wrote:
    hey, welcome to chicken smoothie! i hope you find yourself having a good time here. i used to do some ms paint art with my mouse a loooooong time ago, and it was... interesting, to say the least. it was stuff inspired by splashkittyartist on youtube, so the one thing i kept drawing was this neon green cat with various-colored splotches all over who had a passion for eating instant ramen. it was a strange point in my life.

all of my old oekaki art is still up from yeeeeeears ago, with old animal ocs and a LOT of vibrant colors and edgy designs haha. it was such a simpler time.
ImageImageImage
zanderism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me