Hi! :3 I’m new to cs

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Hi! :3 I’m new to cs

Postby Miilkyy » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:20 pm

~ Helle everyone👋

My name is Evelin and I’m a boy😅

Can anyone help me out?

I’m slowly starting to get a hang og this game, but I still find the whole trading thing kinda confusing😬

Feel free to add me if you want😇

Miilkyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hi! :3 I’m new to cs

Postby Licorice. » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:48 am

Hello and welcome to Chicken Smoothie!

if you are looking to trade pets/items, here is the correct forum to make a topic. Shian's Guide to Successful Trading is always a good place to start if you are thinking about trading. The CS Trade Rules gives you information about the etiquette of the trading board. On Jan. 2019 there was a Big Rarity Update, so you might want to check the forum out. The CS Free Adoptions is a great place to get some pets that already have rarity. This forum is dedicated to users who want to give pets away for free.

Here is some helpful information to get you started. The Newbie Guide & Index is always a good place to start to learn some of the in's and outs of CS. The The General Helpers is a group of CS staff that know a lot about how CS works. The Must-Read Topics For Newbies is a great place to get a lot of the rules of the site and has links to most of the rules as well as the frequently asked questions. Adopt a Newbie is a forum where players that have a bit more experience can "adopt" a newbie to answer any questions that you might have. You can submit a help ticket to directly contact the staff if there is something that you would like privately resolved. The FAQ is well what it sounds like, a place that the CS staff consolidated the most frequently asked questions. Finally, The Rules for the Site and Forum are the general forum rules

Monthly Adoptions is where you adopt your monthly pets. Another great forum is the CS Free Adoptions. Players here are giving away pets for free to other players. The "Pound" and "Lost and Found" is a place for players to adopt pets and items for free.

I hope that you are getting off to a good start on CS and my inbox is always open for questions or if you just want to chat!
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Licorice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hi! :3 I’m new to cs

Postby rocoboq » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:51 am

hey, welcome to chicken smoothie! i hope you find yourself having a good time here. trading can be really challenging, especially with the recent rarities update that has shifted the value of quite a few pets. i'm personally not any good at it, but you can always use the cs trade rules, shian's guide to trading, and the is this a fair trade thread to help learn more about trading and get better at it. c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

x

Postby skyline » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:37 am

hello evelin! it's lovely to meet you! welcome to the site! c:
      it looks like most of the important stuff has been covered already, so if you ever have any concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to pm me, or send a help ticket to staff!
nicky - she - exhausted lesbian goth
IX.VI.MMXXII / IX.XI & XII MMXXIII
code shopx bbcode help
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me