Hey!!!!

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Hey!!!!

Postby VivaMolosser » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:51 am

Hi, i'm VivaMolosser. I am a new member of this awesome site,i already have a Butterfly wolf called Blackdust, a horse called Polo and a rat called Chip. but I was wondering a few things...
1. How come there used to be a variety of different pets like lions and zebras, but now there are hardly any? On the archive it shows pets in 2008 and 9 that weren't just dogs, cats, horses, rats and the like. Are they still around, and if they are, why aren't they on the adoptables range?
2. Does the variety of pets change? When I registered three days ago on Monday it was exactly the same range of adoptable pets as it is today (wednesday),exact same pets, same markings, same categories. Does it stay the same a for one user, or is there an option to change the adoptables?

Thanks, I would be really happy if someone cleared this up!
VivaMolosser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hey!!!!

Postby WildDragonfly » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:05 am

Hello VivaMolosser and welcome to you :D

1. Lions are released sometimes on special occasions. There is currently one available for St.Patricks day if you check the Chicken Smoothie Main page. Just click the doggy, you may not get the Lion when you adopt. It is all about chance, but you can trade an extra of another pet for it :)
    Zebras are very rare pets, you have a very tiny chance of getting them when there are horse adoptable's available, made by equimagine who is an artist on CS. This will make more sense in time :)
    Cats, rats etc are still available to adopt.

2. New pets come out on the first of every month, so the pets on the adoptable page will remain the same until then. Pets are also released upon special occasion, St. Patty's day for example.

I would highly suggest that you adopt the maximum number of pets available of each. This will help ensure that you get all or at least most out comes for the month :) And you can always trade your extras. A great place to pick up some older pets is from member made adoption centers at CS Free adoptions. Just be sure to read each members adoption rules and you will have a nice heaping collection in no time ^^

You will want to check out the FAQ as well as the Help section for common questions you may have.

Some wonderful, and very helpful member created guides are:

If you have a question that isn't answered there or anywhere else, please don't hesitate to ask myself or another Newbie Helper.

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VivaMolosser » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:49 am

Thank you so much! really helped, now i understand cs a whole lot more!
VivaMolosser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ju-Ju » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:07 am

So... Welcome to Chicken Smoothie! I hope you will enjoy your time here ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ju-Ju

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Aracne » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:01 am

welcome welcome! Wild already answered all your questions, if you need anything else, please feel free to ask any of us! enjoy your time at CS

I am hoarding SPIDERS (3587 so far), I will love to take any unwanted or unliked ones, just send the little guys I will take care of them!!
Lady Aracne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me