Changes to Item Categories

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Changes to Item Categories

Postby AmyEnder » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:27 pm

I've been hoping for some new item categories! Takes less time to dress up my pets now <3

Although, I can tell it's still under construction. For example, one if the categories (don't remember which), if you click "all" not only does it not show all, but it gives random items that weren't even in the category xD eh oh well, doesn't bother me at all, just an observation c:
AmyEnder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:01 pm

ThomasOtis wrote:Did this help give people the option to see peoples' items? (Go to a person's page and next to the pet collection link is an item collection)

I hope eventually there's an option to lock this since I don't want people bugging me for my items, which are locked from trades but people still can bug me about them (they do for locked pets, I don't see how this won't start). :?

Actually this was the case since we got the "My items" link under "My stuff".
I have been able to see my friends items for awhile, not just since this update.
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greenteallama » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:22 pm

Oooh very slick, very nice

Pet's name: Nettle
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
"It's rude to watch people eating!!"
Greenteallama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snazzy wolf9 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:47 pm

yay when dressing up this is going to be so much easier thanks for making it easier
Hey! Welcome to chicken smoothie any new people!❤️http://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/133273565&trans=1.jpg click here <--- click there for cuteness!😂❤️
Snazzy wolf9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonder5 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:09 am

I really love the new way items are set up. But can I suggest a category that should be made? I think that it a category for Bats should be made under 'Sets'. (In case you're wondering, I mean these kinds of bats: x x x)

I own a lot of them, and they are all found on different pages of my plushies. So do you think that would be a good idea? Thanks for listening and have a great day uwu
dear mods: i have traded my collection to my younger sister (boonana) for safekeeping. i've already explained this in a help ticket so please don't ban me! c: <3 <3
Sonder5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FreddyCenobite » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:35 am

Raire wrote:
ThomasOtis wrote:Did this help give people the option to see peoples' items? (Go to a person's page and next to the pet collection link is an item collection)

I hope eventually there's an option to lock this since I don't want people bugging me for my items, which are locked from trades but people still can bug me about them (they do for locked pets, I don't see how this won't start). :?

I have been able to see my friends items for awhile, not just since this update.

I know under my stuff you can see it but I haven't set this link at all until after the update. I'm sure it's a coincidence but I found it very odd I've never seen the link until now.
Basic info:
Pet of the moment:

Disabled adult She/Her Dog mom Ex-retiree
Movie geek Horror fan Halloween lover
My hoards Trade thread Offsite thread
My FRHow close I am to a full CS set
RIP my little butthead ♥️
CS TikoMy Tiko

If I haven’t responded to offer(s), it means I’m thinking
Last half of my user: Sen-uh-bite (send without the “d”)
Prefer no random PMs unless it's about offers
FreddyCenobite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elax12346 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:21 pm

Ok Thx for updates :D
hello this is my profile im new to Chicken smoothies so if u would give me a message about it i would appreciate it.Oh and i like to trade lots of pets and thing but make it fair or i wont accept it.
elax12346

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berkshire » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:28 pm

Sonder wrote:I really love the new way items are set up. But can I suggest a category that should be made? I think that it a category for Bats should be made under 'Sets'. (In case you're wondering, I mean these kinds of bats: x x x)

I own a lot of them, and they are all found on different pages of my plushies. So do you think that would be a good idea? Thanks for listening and have a great day uwu

I would love to just be able to search "bat" and have everything bat-related pop up instantly. An item search function would be amazing, we could use it for bats, butterflies, eggs, anything!

Splat

Splat

Splat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puddin_Pie » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:17 pm

ThomasOtis wrote:
Raire wrote:

I know under my stuff you can see it but I haven't set this link at all until after the update. I'm sure it's a coincidence but I found it very odd I've never seen the link until now.

The link was requested by DaDwarf (I think, see page 4) if your items are open for trade there is an option to make an offer on the items page, if they are locked there is not option, like pets that are locked and unlocked.

Hope that makes sense ;)
Puddin_Pie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kybcr » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:48 pm

Tealclover wrote:
EternalMidnight wrote:I noticed that the glitter item and the ram horns for grown dogs is in Fennec fox, Pony. Horse, Rat, PPS Rat, Butterfly Wolf... lots of random categories...?

That's because if you put them in a Fennec Fox,a pony,a horse,a (PPS) rat or in a butterfly wolf it'll change those items' forms to fit them! You're just viewing them without a pet to add them on,so they stay in their original form (Which in this case is to fit the dog model). :3
Here are some examples of pets with the glitter on:
(Notice the blue glitter)

(Notice the rainbow glitter with the white dots)

(Notice the purple glitter)

(Notice the red glitter and black horns)

(Notice the white horns)

(Notice the silver horns)

Ohh.. Thank you!
kybcr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me