*True Date UR TIGER *True Date SUNBACK *White Malk Dragon**

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

*True Date UR TIGER *True Date SUNBACK *White Malk Dragon**

Postby Kadmos » Thu May 23, 2019 5:11 am

Both my Ur tiger and Sunback are open for offers

.Would accept as payment:
** FR offers in curency either treasure or gems
** CS pets from the main list or september, the ones i prefer the most are store pets.
Also i know its a personal preference ^^" but please do not offer me pets like Coons, Non-coons, Linen tribe, Spoted Tribe, Pink septembers. I dont like the design of those pets.
** Or mixed of both FR curency and CS pets

{ Payment plans are available from 2 weeks to 1 Month }

Offers that i am considering the most:( Listing all my favorite offers)

**UR-Tiger:

-The one i would consider the most is 50 Kg offer from Free Shade with a payment plan though i need this offer to be confirmed

-This amazing trade and though the pets at the moment dont have the best demand, lets say if the Moonswirl or the Sunjewel gets valued at 17kg then that would bring the offer together at 34.000gems
trades/viewtrade.php?id=83960766&userid=864607&signature=H6osSGQ2f6KBS7ViDvLBTA

-7000C$ from ~Misty

- A red cerb together with 25kg with 10kg payed upfront and the other through a payment plan

Pet's name: {Ellias} Acept Offers both in FR and CS
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offers that i am considering the most:( my favorite offers)

**Sunback:

- trades/viewtrade.php?id=83922858&userid=864607&signature=5KxU5PeSjQCEwAruobahuw

1500 gems together with those pets
- trades/viewtrade.php?id=83964881&userid=864607&signature=nCtfxVa7sOCab4lG0-G7Ww

-4000C$ from ~Misty

- trades/viewtrade.php?id=83945424&userid=864607&signature=aNjfhTWDk2IynIRiT0N53Q

Offering a True Date Sunback :

[b] For other List and Store pets: UR Tiger, Liontails, Brown Slepinir, Raven etc.

Or for a True Date Moonswirl

A offer like "2 ravens or 2liontails and 1 patchwork " OR "1 liontail 1 raven and 1 patchwork " would be an instant accept!

Pet's name: { Sol----House of Sun }

White malk offers:
-
Pet's name: UR-White Malk Dragon-True Date

Last edited by Kadmos on Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:56 pm, edited 184 times in total.
Kadmos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: L:TrueDate Sunback/Moonswirl H: C$-Pets-FR G1 gem/treasu

Postby Kadmos » Thu May 23, 2019 5:16 am

b
    Looking to buy or trade for a moonswirl true date. Offering other rares or curency
I also happen to have a Flight Rising account. The things i have there are curency: gems treasure, WC scrolls, Gen1 doubles and Usermade accents (art that you can put on dragons)

If you by any chance consider trading a Moonswirl pm me please to discuss a trade. I am also wiling to help other users find theyr own wishlist pets in exchange for a Moonswirl.
Kadmos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kadmos » Thu May 23, 2019 5:40 am

b
    Looking to buy or trade for a moonswirl true date. Offering other rares or curency
I also happen to have a Flight Rising account. The things i have there are curency: gems treasure, WC scrolls, Gen1 doubles and Usermade accents (art that you can put on dragons)

If you by any chance consider trading a Moonswirl pm me please to discuss a trade. I am also wiling to help other users find theyr own wishlist pets in exchange for a Moonswirl.
Kadmos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kadmos » Thu May 23, 2019 5:48 am

b

Kadmos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kadmos » Thu May 23, 2019 6:03 am

b

Kadmos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kadmos » Thu May 23, 2019 6:09 am

b

Kadmos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kadmos » Thu May 23, 2019 6:36 am

b

Kadmos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: L: Two TrueDate pets H: C$-Pets-FR G1 gem/treasure

Postby Kadmos » Thu May 23, 2019 6:37 am

b

Kadmos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kadmos » Thu May 23, 2019 7:05 am

b

Kadmos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kadmos » Thu May 23, 2019 8:55 am

b

Kadmos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me