ISO: CS Birthday!

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: ISO: CS Birthday!

Postby Jesavaldo » Sun May 26, 2024 1:52 pm

Jesavaldo wrote:I can't believe I missed the CS Birthday pets! 😭

I have tons for trade! Don't be afraid to send one!
Edit 05/24/24

10/06/2023
I have a bunch of pets up for trade! I am looking for missing wish list pets such as bunnies and etc. I've been on a hiatus for a while now and need to get caught up!
I'm not interested in item unfortunately. So sorry about that. But please feel free to send offers/trades!

CS balance is : 217

if you have an incredible offer that you think I'll like then send a trade! Don't be shy!

*My next big dreamy that I would like to achieve is a BMD or the patchwork dog! 😍 so send those trades and let's make a deal! *
Let's make a trade!

I'm looking for all 3 tailed dogs and any type of lion cub pets.. Whether they're wishlist or not send me a trade and there's a 99.9% chance I'll accept it!
Willing to trade extra items (doubles only) and my doubles in my trade folder for and wl pets/missing advent pets.
I've added some new hoards! Send me mass trades!

*i have pets and items I would be willing to trade (only if i have double of an item and any pets in my trade group)

I've also got a windrose and khimeros account, I've been playing on both for about eight years. Feel free to add me as a friend or see what I've got for sale.
Windrose --> jesavaldo (#133)
Khimeros --> jesavaldo (#7834)

So don't be shy! Take a gander and then send a trade (:
Jesavaldo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jesavaldo » Sun May 26, 2024 2:52 pm

Bump
Jesavaldo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jesavaldo » Sun May 26, 2024 3:02 pm

Bump
Jesavaldo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jesavaldo » Mon May 27, 2024 3:26 pm

Edit 05/24/24

10/06/2023
I have a bunch of pets up for trade! I am looking for missing wish list pets such as bunnies and etc. I've been on a hiatus for a while now and need to get caught up!
I'm not interested in item unfortunately. So sorry about that. But please feel free to send offers/trades!

if you have an incredible offer that you think I'll like then send a trade! Don't be shy!

*My next big dreamy that I would like to achieve is a BMD or the patchwork dog! 😍 so send those trades and let's make a deal! *
Let's make a trade!

I'm looking for all 3 tailed dogs and any type of lion cub pets.. Whether they're wishlist or not send me a trade and there's a 99.9% chance I'll accept it!
Willing to trade extra items (doubles only) and my doubles in my trade folder for and wl pets/missing advent pets.

*i have pets and items I would be willing to trade (only if i have double of an item and any pets in my trade group)

I've also got a windrose and khimeros account, I've been playing on both for about eight years. Feel free to add me as a friend or see what I've got for sale.

Jesavaldo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jesavaldo » Fri May 31, 2024 9:16 am

Edit 05/24/24

10/06/2023

Let's make a trade!

Jesavaldo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jesavaldo » Sun Jun 02, 2024 1:05 pm

Edit 05/24/24

10/06/2023

Let's make a trade!

Jesavaldo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jesavaldo » Sun Jun 02, 2024 1:40 pm

Bump
Jesavaldo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jesavaldo » Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:47 am

:/
Jesavaldo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jesavaldo » Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:22 am

Edit 05/24/24

10/06/2023

Let's make a trade!

Jesavaldo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me