Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

deer bby by coolrat

Artist coolrat [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

deer bby

Postby coolrat » Fri May 27, 2022 5:57 am

character made by Kris Dreemurr

Excuse the following ramble about this guy, I just love him so much and I haven't had this many ideas about a character in ages, especially not a deltarune oc.

Velvet Branching is Noelle's scond cousin (they share a great-grandparent). He grew up in a mostly human area, and eventually found a way to fit in through theatre. He moved to Hometown right before the game starts, and is one year younger than Kris + gang. Since there's no theatre program, he spends more time at home, where he is pressured to leave his preforming days behind him and focus on school ("Why can't you be more like Noelle?"). He does eventually go to the Dark World (not quite sure how/when yet), and comes across Jevil, who basically tells him to stop pretending to be something he's not, or else he'd split himself in two. While this does result in him attacking the fun gang + Noelle, it also gives him the strength to let go of his grudge against Noelle and be honest with his parents.
hello, coolrat here
Central Standard Time (server time-5)
uuuh i'm also an artist for Kibbins, go check those out
coolrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me