Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: stop

Postby Emma-Chan » Thu May 16, 2013 6:38 am

Hey Apps,
you don't know me, but i watch your art. (creeper I know! but not the point) Anywhoo, i know what your going through hunn, i had the same issues a few years back :C and its not fun! but my grandmother told me this. Beauty is always on the inside, if they can not see past the outside then they have no right to judge.

And hunny you are oh so talented!!!!! such a happy go lucky, talented, whimsical, young lady has noo need to be shove in the corner and be hurt in that way. I hope who ever this may be is sent to a bad place :). Pick your head off your knees dry the tears ~HUGGS~ because there is a whole group of people that show you more love then one person may hate. We know the real beauty in you. so let that shine, let that be your beacon. Let your beautiful out and ignore the world!

Love,
Your fallowers here on CS <3
U N D E R C O N S T R U C T I O N
FR Lair
Emma-Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cmichb » Thu May 16, 2013 12:40 pm

Aww, it makes me sad seeing others sad.. :'c Especially you, who's usually so cheery and joyful. I know I'm not the only one saying this, so you have everyone's support. Don't worry, I've been through what you are going through many times. Yesterday, I got so mad at someone I felt like socking him in the eye. He made me so mad, that I cried. Long and hard. And he teased me for crying. And when I told him to shut up, my teacher heard me and told me to write a 200 word essay saying 'I will never say shut up again' over and over. Also, today I got mad at my parents for switching off the computer when I was in the middle of a drawing. So yeah, I know exactly what you are going through. I hope you feel better soon, and you have everyone's shoulder to lean on. <33 We are here for you, bby
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tixij » Thu May 16, 2013 1:23 pm

omg Apple darling. Why are you so sad</3 You sad, I sad. If you want to talk to me feel free to, but since I don't know you well it's best to talk to whoever you feel comfortable with. Hope you feel better and you can tell me if you want something and I'll try to help<33
FIGHT LIKE A GIRL
toyhou.sefrdApfq
tixij

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~FlameFox~ » Thu May 16, 2013 3:45 pm

I just want you to know that next time someone's mean to you you can proudly announce that you have hordes of fangirling fangirls through the Internet and they can shut their faces.
Sincerely,
Another one of the fangirling fangirls
blueberry cheesecake
mood;; flustered
doing;; time zone acclimatizing
thoughts;; "i feel like i've hibernated."
||
gwynn
mood;; forever happy
doing;; candymaking
thoughts;; "i'm so stoked!"
meet the gang! gwynn and blueberry are my two little troublemaking jellybean dragons. want to rp with them? shoot me a pm. i promise i won't bite! blueberry might though. silly blueberry. (if he bites you, gwynn promises to hand over some candy from her secret stash. it's a win-win situation!)
bored? pm me. i get bored, too. call me flamey! or whatever <3
busy with high school. sorry! i will continue to draw offline so my characters don't go to waste, though.
~FlameFox~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paper-Thorn » Thu May 16, 2013 3:51 pm

i know apple you dont really notice what any of us have to say, but just take our good wishes

sorry for causing problems, apple. I did not intend to be rude
Last edited by Paper-Thorn on Thu May 16, 2013 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬ ♣ ▬▬
❝ Canadian ❞

Tumblr
FlightRising
Wattpad
Youtube
Starfy333 is my sister, sometimes we will share a laptop. Thanks.
Paper-Thorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obsolete dream » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:56 pm

Apple,
I understand what you are going through. If you don't want to hear this, don't read below. I just want you to know, bullying or ANYTHING that happens can be horrible. But trust me, you keep trying to stopit, and you'll find way through. I know, I don't know you at all, but I know what this stuff feels like. When I think, I always imagine you as beautiful, kind, artistic, and even better, nice.
From,
Lyrrie
P.S. *Slips back into darkness*
moxie + he/she/it
i’m not very active, please be patient!
obsolete dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups