Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: W.A.G. (Warrior Armored Gryphons) Ref Sheet

Postby Tundra » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:59 am

Silvenium wrote:Seems nothing cool on this site is free, such as the armored dogs and whatnot. Oh well. Would have been nice if someone opened up an actual interesting 'species' to be colored in for free.

If you weren't able to pay people money on this game, I would have sworn you better artists are looking everywhere and anywhere you can to make a quick buck, even on an adoption site with a few younger players on it.

You do know that they are free? come on, you ADOPT one when the contests are up. You jsut ahve to win one of the contests. Were not asking for money or cash at all. You can not BUY any of the WAG, or WAS from Kai, thats not how this works. Its just only members who have won, acceped by kai, or are Kai's friends are allowed to own one.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apache~ » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:15 am

Silvenium wrote:Seems nothing cool on this site is free, such as the armoured dogs and whatnot. Oh well. Would have been nice if someone opened up an actual interesting 'species' to be coloured in for free.

If you weren't able to pay people money on this game, I would have sworn you better artists are looking everywhere and anywhere you can to make a quick buck, even on an adoption site with a few younger players on it.

Chickensmoothie does not allow any form of art or anything for that matter to be sold on their website for real money. If you see any groups doing so (which was, wag, woi, and my aurion wolves do not do) the you may and should report it. Most groups, however, hold contests to win one of the species :)

We make these for fun, not for money! Please don't assume otherwise without reading carefully.
more on deviantart
ImageImageImage
apache~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mawsoleum » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Silvenium wrote:Seems nothing cool on this site is free, such as the armoured dogs and whatnot. Oh well. Would have been nice if someone opened up an actual interesting 'species' to be coloured in for free.

First off, you cannot pay people money on this site. This species is not for any pay, simply reserved for friends and winners.
Second, Artists will look for money, yes; the better ones sometimes live off their art. But it doesn't mean every artist is a scam or something, the way you've put it is somewhat insulting.

Next time, don't assume so quickly.

toyhouse
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
want wl sitting cats
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
song of the month

hello!
you can call me grim or maw

they/them
post hardcore/hardcore/deathcore/metalcore obsessed
adult member
disc: mawsoleum
mawsoleum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:17 pm

Selling art for real money isn't allowed on ChickenSmoothie, it's writen in the rules. Here in CS, people draw things for other people exchange of wishlist pets.

As i've said many times before, i will be holding contests for them as i've done with the W.A.S. And there's already a pound for the WAS, and it's open. Go adopt one if that's what you want.

And hey, if the comment you just post isn't Nice or at least contructive, i'd prefer you to not post, please. I'm sorry if i seem rude, that's not my intention, but your comment is kind of offensive to me. And I'm sure that not only to me. I do not sell any WAS or WAG, i hold contests for them and put some in the pound so people can adopt it.

I hopeyou understand, because truly, i don't want to sound mean (:
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
All W.A.S. owners, please visit here!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dizzy hurricane. » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:56 am

I'm out of inspiration for my dude. And my girl? I haven't even thought of whether she'll be an own, eagle, or raven yet. xD I don't want to do anything too "normal," y'know? xD I think I'm going to go ahead and fill out my guy's info, since I can't think of designs yet.

previously soul;
call me hurricane
u should visit my world of text
dizzy hurricane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alhazred » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Eh, I didn't know about the contest thing. But I suck at designing crap aside from clothes and human/elf characters, so I'm out of luck there.

Sorry for trolololo'ing.

All your souls are belong to me.
...WHAT? 'Not ethic'? What does that mean!?[/center]
Alhazred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OneBigNan » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:22 am

[b]Name: sable
[b]Age (at most 200): 174
[b]Gender: female
[b]Personality: shes gets angry when it comes when her friends or family dies she gets really bad tempers sometime if mad she doesn't like other people she hates bullies and other meanies she loves boys who has a good personality and has faith and etc.
[b]Element: electricity
[b]Attacks: (lightingbolt means a big huge ball of lighting shooting at somethin)(thundershock it stuns you 4 10 secs just 4 a foe to hurt you) (static means when gets to close when about to use its element it will shock anything or body that gets to close it shocks 300 bolts)
[b]Rank (leader, beta, looner, etc):I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU MEAN!!!
[b]Special Ability (invent, dude!): when gets so so so so mad she make a 3000 feet ball and covers her whole and shocks 900000000 bolts at the foe whos done it or something she might not hit him/her she might miss to.
[b]Theme Song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVRUEA3kfNo&feature=related
[b]Story:she was born in a dessert s when she was a baby coyotes found her they was going to eat the egg but they remembered the time when they was little if they ate the egg then that wouldn't be fair so they took care of it i was with the coyotes and i grew up little but strong i am 13 in 174 years i know it sounds old but not it just weird though.so i was playing all a sudden the coyotes said run run! i said why sobbing They ran with W.A.S BEHIND THEM
they where saying run please i ran so fast they didnt see me i ran but they countered me they where gone to eat my step parents i said PLEASE DONT TAKE ME JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE thay dropped them they grabbed me theey took me to there place they knew i was little. i escape 3 days later i ran the humans seen me they grabbed me they tried to take my powers away and when they pushed they on button i shocked this thing to it exploded i manged to get out before it hit the gas tanks i found my birth parents but it was only bones i sat in the group with others i went asleep We loose thousands of us every year so every thing went black Zzzzzzz *snoring
Used to be Zoey_kitty_holland and Quinn257
OneBigNan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mawsoleum » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:25 am

zoey_kitty_holland wrote:[b]Name: sable
[b]Age (at most 200): 174
[b]Gender: female
[b]Personality: shes gets angry when it comes when her friends or family dies she gets really bad tempers sometime if mad she doesn't like other people she hates bullies and other meanies she loves boys who has a good personality and has faith and etc.
[b]Element: electricity
[b]Attacks: (lightingbolt means a big huge ball of lighting shooting at somethin)(thundershock it stuns you 4 10 secs just 4 a foe to hurt you) (static means when gets to close when about to use its element it will shock anything or body that gets to close it shocks 300 bolts)
[b]Rank (leader, beta, looner, etc):I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU MEAN!!!
[b]Special Ability (invent, dude!): when gets so so so so mad she make a 3000 feet ball and covers her whole and shocks 900000000 bolts at the foe whos done it or something she might not hit him/her she might miss to.
[b]Theme Song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVRUEA3kfNo&feature=related
[b]Story:she was born in a dessert s when she was a baby coyotes found her they was going to eat the egg but they remembered the time when they was little if they ate the egg then that wouldn't be fair so they took care of it i was with the coyotes and i grew up little but strong i am 13 in 174 years i know it sounds old but not it just weird though.so i was playing all a sudden the coyotes said run run! i said why sobbing They ran with W.A.S BEHIND THEM
they where saying run please i ran so fast they didnt see me i ran but they countered me they where gone to eat my step parents i said PLEASE DONT TAKE ME JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE thay dropped them they grabbed me theey took me to there place they knew i was little. i escape 3 days later i ran the humans seen me they grabbed me they tried to take my powers away and when they pushed they on button i shocked this thing to it exploded i manged to get out before it hit the gas tanks i found my birth parents but it was only bones i sat in the group with others i went asleep We loose thousands of us every year so every thing went black Zzzzzzz *snoring

What are you writing this for?

toyhouse
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
want wl sitting cats
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
song of the month

hello!

they/them
adult member
mawsoleum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dancing with Bears. » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:53 am

I got a question-

If we won a WAS (<3 My Amyn.. ;D) Are we also aloud to make a WAG without having to adopt one or through a custom contest? Or do we have to win one like everyone else who doesnt have either one? O_o

Just wondering. ;D
{ • F u r s o n a • } { •C a a a • }

Hi, I'm Dancing with Bears, but please call me bear. I change my username often, but I'm trying to stick with the theme of bears so you guys will recongnize me. c:

My avatar was made by Ba-Ba-Bakura, & my signature art was made by Bake4u, both of my fursona Onouk.

Dancing with Bears.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mawsoleum » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:56 am

XxBunnyxX wrote:I got a question-

If we won a WAS (<3 My Amyn.. ;D) Are we also aloud to make a WAG without having to adopt one or through a custom contest? Or do we have to win one like everyone else who doesnt have either one? O_o

Just wondering. ;D

You have to win one.
Just because you have a saber doesn't mean you can have a gryphon.

toyhouse
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
want wl sitting cats
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
song of the month

hello!

they/them
adult member
mawsoleum