Stars #3411 by Mythz

Based on Click to view
Artist Mythz [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #3411

Postby Mythz » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:15 am

who is this cat's best friend? were they always friends? tell me !

max 500 words and 1 artwork
based on a mix of suggestions from here !
Ends march 9th at cs rollover (8th->9th)

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: red sparbled tabby
[c] min fur, fangs
Owner:
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3411

Postby Thani » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:28 am

its me im their best friend dsljfgsdf

Marking
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:41 am

yes.... is it red?

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan: (Please link)
Prompt:
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:26 am

"Mother, she just left him here. Can we keep him? Can I have brother?"

Username: olivionary
    Cat Name: Brighton
    Clan: Ivy Hollow
    Prompt:

Brighton was a single kitten to a first time mother, who unfortunately overgroomed her dear kitten which resulted in his eventual loss of his ears. His biological mother knew another cat in the clan had had kittens just a few weeks earlier. She didn't know if the other mother still had milk or how much older the other kittens were, but she was scared. She was so scared. She had hurt her baby. How could she trust herself with him now? She didn't even give him a name.

The now earless ginger kitten was abandoned in the nest of the other mother while she was out getting some food. Brighton's biological mother wasn't seen by the clan again. Hayes was the only boy in a litter of four, with three 'older' sisters in his litter. He was the only one awake when the kitten was carefully placed besides him. Hayes tried calling after the cat before focusing his attention on the squirming ginger blob besides him, quickly covering the kitten with his body to retain his heat as they awaited the return of their mother.

Upon her return, Hayes quickly explained that Brighton had been left with them, but he wanted to keep him. The rest of the clan went searching from the missing mother while Hayes was quizzed about anything she may have said, but the kitten was young and didn't really understand the questions.

The ginger kitten was left in the care of Hayes's mother. She sat her kittens down and explained to them that he was smaller, which meant he wouldn't be able to play and do the same things as them just yet. "Hayes, did she say that he had a name?" The mostly white kitten shook his head.
    "Ok. So, we need to name him and welcome him to the family." She licked the ginger kitten on his forehead, before licking the other four kittens in the same place.
    The kittens spoke over each other: "Tiny because he's small!" "Bright because he's brightly coloured!" "Stripes because he's stripey!" "Feather because they're fun!"
    Their mother nodded, "Hm," She paused to consider a way to potentially combine some of the suggestions they had made while giving him a 'good' name, "How about Brighton?" It took a little bit of convincing that he shared letters with the other kittens names, that it used Hayes's suggestion of bright and that 'ton' meant 'tiny', a little fib wouldn't hurt them.

That is how Brighton came to be best friends, and brothers, with Hayes. They may not be blood, but their bond is far greater than their mother could have ever imagined.
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:53 pm

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: PollenWhisker
Clan: BirchClan
Prompt: [wc:428]

PollenWhisker Met Kazoo when she was still an apprentice. While not completely deaf she is hard of hearing and was having a difficult time knowing when someone or something was approaching from behind. Her mentor was bad at hiding his concern that she would never become a warrior, and it only made PollenPaw more and more anxious while training. One morning she had overheard (aka was spying on) them speaking to another cat in the clan about how she was falling behind the other apprentices. Upset, she decided to run away, if she couldn't help her clan maybe she was better off on her own.

She crossed the border of BirchClans territory and after entering the twoleg territory she Slowed down, wondering where to go from here. Maybe she could become a kittypet? The twolegs would take care of her, she thought.

“Um, Hellooo?” a voice meowed right next to her. PollenPaw whipped around all puffed up and startled.

“Didn't you hear me calling to you? Who are you and why are you here?”. This strange cat asked, looking a little miffed.

“Um no?” PollenPaw answered back after a pause. “I don't know if you noticed but I'm a little hard of hearing” she said, rolling her eyes, fur slowly laying flat.

“You need your ears to be aware of your surroundings?”. He scoffed. “When my twolegs walk around I can feel them all the way across the den. I always know where my twolegs are”.

This gave PollenPaw pause. This cat could hear but could also feel the twolegs walking around? How could this be? “Can you teach me?” she asked, a hopeful note coloring her voice.

This question seemed to startle him. “Aren't you one of those clan cats? Why would you need me to teach you? Don't you guys know everything”

“I’m the only no-eared cat in the whole clan, nobody knows how to help me” she said looking down. While she wasn't outright bullied for being different, she didn't have to have ears to hear the whispers about bad luck and omens.

The Kittypet purred, “I guess I can help you, on one condition.” PollenPaw perked up. “When they start teaching you to fight and hunt, I want you to teach me”

“Oh that’s just great! Thank you so much!!” PollenPaw meowed excitedly, “Meet me in the woods just after sunrise tomorrow!”

“My name's Kazoo by the way.” Kazoo said before she could turn away.
“What a strange name, Mines PollenPaw''
“What a strange name.” Kazoo purred as he turned away twitching his tail.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:35 am

congrats !! an hm also goes to Macabre. <3
      olivionary wrote:
      "Mother, she just left him here. Can we keep him? Can I have brother?"

Username: olivionary
        Cat Name: Brighton
        Clan: Ivy Hollow
        Prompt:

Brighton was a single kitten to a first time mother, who unfortunately overgroomed her dear kitten which resulted in his eventual loss of his ears. His biological mother knew another cat in the clan had had kittens just a few weeks earlier. She didn't know if the other mother still had milk or how much older the other kittens were, but she was scared. She was so scared. She had hurt her baby. How could she trust herself with him now? She didn't even give him a name.

The now earless ginger kitten was abandoned in the nest of the other mother while she was out getting some food. Brighton's biological mother wasn't seen by the clan again. Hayes was the only boy in a litter of four, with three 'older' sisters in his litter. He was the only one awake when the kitten was carefully placed besides him. Hayes tried calling after the cat before focusing his attention on the squirming ginger blob besides him, quickly covering the kitten with his body to retain his heat as they awaited the return of their mother.

Upon her return, Hayes quickly explained that Brighton had been left with them, but he wanted to keep him. The rest of the clan went searching from the missing mother while Hayes was quizzed about anything she may have said, but the kitten was young and didn't really understand the questions.

The ginger kitten was left in the care of Hayes's mother. She sat her kittens down and explained to them that he was smaller, which meant he wouldn't be able to play and do the same things as them just yet. "Hayes, did she say that he had a name?" The mostly white kitten shook his head.
        "Ok. So, we need to name him and welcome him to the family." She licked the ginger kitten on his forehead, before licking the other four kittens in the same place.
        The kittens spoke over each other: "Tiny because he's small!" "Bright because he's brightly coloured!" "Stripes because he's stripey!" "Feather because they're fun!"
        Their mother nodded, "Hm," She paused to consider a way to potentially combine some of the suggestions they had made while giving him a 'good' name, "How about Brighton?" It took a little bit of convincing that he shared letters with the other kittens names, that it used Hayes's suggestion of bright and that 'ton' meant 'tiny', a little fib wouldn't hurt them.

That is how Brighton came to be best friends, and brothers, with Hayes. They may not be blood, but their bond is far greater than their mother could have ever imagined.

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:21 pm

ah thank you!!!

congrats on the hm macabre!
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery