Artist allynabean [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Stars #3189 - closed

Postby allynabean » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:58 am

happy halloween!!
its dark and scary out there tonight, and this kitten is lost and very scared!
tell me how and by who they’re found.

you can write and/or draw your response to this prompt, no limits

Ends November 17th

Code: Select all
 [b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (kitten)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: kemari / alatea
Clan: softclan
Description: black smoke with high white
Edits: [nr] claws, expression;
[c] ear tufts, fangs, sclera color, pointed ears;
[uc] mid fur, unnatural eye color
Owner: crexmii
Last edited by allynabean on Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3189 - open

Postby Wretched.Felidae » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:34 am

Username: wretched.Felidae
Cat Name: ???
Clan: Zenith
Prompt:
It’s so.. cold
Thought the blue ticked feline as she tunneled through the heavy, wet snow alongside the slanted terrain that her and many others called home. Her curiosity peaked as she caught the scent of someone foreign in between the shifting winds. Deciding it was best to investigate rather than have their little prey during the winter jeopardized. Her steps grew lighter as the scent grew- soon she had seen a small figure of black and white in the distance. Was it a hare outside of its burrow? A young owl that had yet to find its flight? Whichever, she was sure she would earn some praise for finding a decent meal right before a storm.
Vervain’Heart’s frame lowered as she stalked what was presumed an animal of prey, though it was to her surprise as she was getting ready to pounce when suddenly it turned around to reveal the face of a kit. She was greeted with a trembling hiss and every hair on this kit was standing straight up.

‘’Woah kiddo-’’ Vervain lifted a paw, attempting to show that she had no ill intent with this kit. With nearly blue lips and a runny nose, this kit had to have been out here for quite some time. The only paw prints around were the kit walking in a straight line for quite some time. Realizing that the cat before her was likely abandoned, she frowned a bit. ‘’Those are some pretty big claws, mind putting them away? I’m here to help.’’ she attempted to play it off as she wasn't just hunting a kit. Too cold, confused and desperate for warmth and a meal, the adrenaline filled kit didn’t put up much of a fight, nor did they share any words with Vervain’Heart, but it was in their eyes. Help me, please.

As if reading those eyes as a direct plea, Vervain wasted no time in picking up with small, frozen feline and began trudging through the snow and back to camp. Before questions could be asked, Vervain'Heart had brought the little one to the shaman, Withered'Flame.

Last edited by Wretched.Felidae on Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:29 am, edited 5 times in total.
Wretched.Felidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:39 am

Username: néktar
Cat Name: snowkit
Clan: shallowclan
Prompt:
Last edited by néktar on Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:34 am

Username: Mercuré
Cat Name: Uvua
Clan: Spirits of the Mayombé
Prompt:

“Ya Uvua” Nyitu, the high Ntomi, declared to the cats surrounding the pool “The ninth”

The cats whispered among themselves, a ninth gift from the spirits would arrive. They left the pool single file under the moonlight. The ninth would arrive. The whispers lingered in the cooling air. It quickly began to rain.

Warriors whispered amongst each other what the spirits would give. As light rain turned to a downpour they questioned whether it would really be a gift.

But, as deemed so Uvua, the ninth, was found. A group of warriors had been scouting when they came across earth scorched by the force of a lightning strike. There laying in the middle lay a kub, a stark white against the charred leaves. The kubutama blinked its eyes open.

“Where did they come from?” one of the warriors asked, concerned that a kub was alone in the jungle by itself.

“Uvua” another whispered. “The gift”
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crexmii » Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:00 pm

Username: crexmii
Cat Name: kemari / alatea
Clan: softclan
Prompt: alatea. ah. i know you. you’re the [former] goddess of the north wind and judgement, right?
who are you? the kitten thought, arching an eyebrow in suspicion at the voice in her head. she let her smoke-coloured fur bristle, and she stared around.

no response.

she shook out her fur and examined the snowy landscape in front of her. everywhere was covered in mounds of the falling frozen water crystals. “what…how did i get here? do you have the answer?”

oh, i’m just an old friend of yours. you can call me melione.
“who? I’m four moons old..i don’t remember you. were you my friend? actually?”

….
okay. never mind that for now. you seem quite smart for a four moon old kit. and you seem to know lots of things.
i’m impressed.
“oh, um…thank you, i guess? i don’t really know who you are. am i going crazy?”

oh, no. you’re not mania’s, don’t worry. and i’m just some cat, somewhere. believe me, i’m not just a voice in your head, right, alatea?
“don’t call me that. my name’s kemari. maybe you got the wrong cat? but why do you feel familiar?”

it’ll come back to you eventually. for now, i think you should focus on how you’re literally in a snowstorm.
“are you sure? but i’m not cold.” the kitten declared, eyeing the landscape once more in confusion. “should i be cold? it looks like it’s very cold. snowstorms are meant to be super duper cold.”

“but where is everyone else? why am I alone?” kemari whined, flopping down and making a mould in the snow.
“it’s so empty and lonely. except for you. but you don’t count, because I can’t see youuuu.”

melione stayed silent. kemari marched around in circles for a while, leaving little footprints in the snow.
after a long while, no other cat had come, and night was falling.

“melione? i’m scared. i heard the voidwalkers come in the night.” the small she-kit asked softly, shivering not from the cold but from fear.

how do you know what voidwalkers are? you wouldn’t know unless you’re not an ordinary kit. and to top it off, an ordinary kit would have died of the cold. it will come back to you eventually.

“answer my question.”
fine. the voidwalkers live outside. this is still inside the lands. therefore, there are no voidwalkers. trust me, i know.

“you sure? okay…well I’m hungry, I’m lonely and I’m bored and I’m still scared. I’m scared of the dark. can you be my friend? please?”

“i’m scared, melione. i don’t want to be alone. they said they would get me. they said ‘your powers will be mine, alatea.’ and now I’m here and I don’t know where I was before and I’m all alone and scared and i don’t know what’s going on.”

i’ll be your friend, little one, don’t worry. after all, we were actually the best of friends.
who said that cruel thing to you, young kit? no matter. i might be able to find them myself.

i miss you, alatea.

anyway.

little one, cats are coming. they do not notice you, so you have to alert them of your presence. maybe they will take you in.

“cats? where?” kemari jolted up and stared around, seeing nothing but snow and flakes and trees stripped of their leaves. wait. two blurs in the distance, one blue-gray and white, the other….glowing and brown? but whatever. it didn’t matter what colour their coat was. what mattered was THAT THEY WERE CATS.
she could see them from a distance. but they weren’t close enough to see her yet.

the kit tried running through the snow to get closer, but it was heavy and it was hard to move quickly in the white sludge. wait! they’re stopping at a tree! with a burst of speed, she trudged through the snow determinedly, hoping it would be enough to get noticed.

kemari watched the two distant figures intently. her plan seemed to have worked, because she saw one of them turn their head in her direction, not moving. the brown cat flicked its tail as if it was pointing at her, grasping the blue and white one’s attention.

as she got closer she could make out their forms. a tom and a she-cat. “hi! hi! over here!” kemari jumped up, waving her paws at the two adult cats. they looked on in disbelief. after a few moments, the brown tom — with rosettes that glowed, now that kemari noticed — turned to the she-cat, raising an eyebrow, and the she-cat gaped at kemari. “you were right, glowspots. it really is a kit.”

“hello, strange cats. can I come home with you? oh, wait. I forgot. please?”
the cat named glowspots looked dumbfounded. “wait here. i need to discuss this with violetstar.”

there were a few moments of whispering, hesitation and weird looks at kemari, but eventually, glowspots bent down and softly mewed, “okay little kit, you can come with us. but be warned, these are dangerous lands. are you cold? do you need food?”

“oh, i’m not cold at all, don’t worry, but can i have some food please?” kemari tilted her head, confused at why the two adult cats were staring at her with expressions of utter disbelief.

“come on, kit. we’d better go. after all, we don’t need to get lost and caught in a bad snowstorm.”

thank you! you really were right.

oh, it was no problem, alatea. anything for an old friend.

just a sweet lil lazy doodle because I felt like it <3
Last edited by crexmii on Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:11 pm, edited 13 times in total.
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scourgebane » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:27 am

Username: Scourgebane
    Cat Name: Little Blaze
    Clan: Eclipse
    Prompt: (WIP) It seems Mourn has ran into a youngster...
Imagexx
x
Scourgebane / [He/Him] / Tired

Howdy, y'all! My name's Theo! But you can also can call me Scourge.
Mostly interested in Closed Species and art.

English isn't my native language so I may make mistakes.
I apologize in advance if something I say sounds weird or rude, it isn't my intention.

Please, don't contact me for anything else.

| ʚɞ
Scourgebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unohdettu.lupaus » Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:39 am

Username: Unohdettu.Lupaus
Cat Name: Sootpounce
Rank: Outsider (as a kit) ->unranked (as an apprentice) ->Hunter (as an adult)
Clan: shattered eclipse
Prompt:

It hadnt been long after miel had said their goodbyes to sun lion for today, it was late and the cold wind was getting colder , as they traveled towards their den outside the clans territory they heard the quiet soft meows of a kitten

miel ofcourse went looking for this kitten they had heard, and once they found the kitten all alone, shivering and scared Miel made the choice to take in the kitten <just until i can take him to sunlion..> miel thought but it still ended in miel wanting to raise the kitten as their own after spending one night with him

- Coyote / Unohdettu -
- He/They -
- Discord: thistlecoyote -
- Toyhouse -
- Oekaki artshop
- Instagram -

A certain darkness
is needed
to see the stars
·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

ImageImage

unohdettu.lupaus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:10 pm

Username:.sins.
Cat Name: Ash
Clan: Glacierclan
Prompt:
    xxxxxAs the moon rose over the mountains and trees, the small kit found themselves at a loss. It seemed like no matter where they went, it was a circle. Well it was for those that knew the area. Fortunately for the small one, they were being watched, by the scariest cat in the territory. The light snowfall made it easier for the black she-cat to follow in silence. She could tell that they weren't entirely sure of what was going on, or how to tell there was danger nearby, crouched low in the shadows. A light rustle noted her to someone joining her. Parting her jaws, she the familiar scent of her brother, Reed Feather wisped through gently.

xxxxx"How long have you followed the little one, Eclipse Moon??" The hushed mew still deep. She flicked her ears, as to say for an unknown amount. "You should just approach, bring him to the camp for a short while, let him eat," he mewed again. A sigh left her nose as she nodded.

xxxxxA step out of the shadows, and making her presence more known by placing heavier weight into the snow, made the small kit turn sharply. His soft coat standing on end along his back, and the pitiful spits and hisses that followed made her chuckle lightly. "Easy there," she cooed, the best she could. Even with kits of her own in the camp, she was finding it hard to be softer toned.

xxxxx"Don't step any closer!" the small kit spat, the best he could. "I'll... I'll..." he trailed off as he watched the she-cat keep stalking towards him and was suddenly picked up. "Put me down!"

xxxxxReed Feather stepped from the shadows to join his sister, and looked at the small kit. "Do not worry. We will take you to warmth and food. If you wish to leave in the morning, you can. I just don't recommend it," he purred softly, shooting a sharp look to his sister. This seemed to calm the small kit down enough for him to ask to walk on his own.

xxxxxAs much as she didn't want to let him, after his tiny feet had to be frozen, she let him down gently, and followed behind him and her brother back to the camp, only carrying him up the ice-covered path to the camp.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArithMedic » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:44 pm

Username: ArithMedic
Cat Name: Ghost of the Moon
Clan: Celestials
Prompt:
Ghost was lost. Well, could one be lost if they'd never been found in the first place? She could not remember where she came from, except that at one point she'd been warm and loved and now she was cold and lonely. She was sure she'd been out here in the snow-coated forest for at least a day now, but she was not certain beyond that.

Movement in the dim night-shadow of a fir tree alerted Ghost to a presence besides her. She curled into the snow, trying to hide the black parts of her coat.

---

Thorn and her spirit wolf and smoke companions, named Shadow and Smoke, broke out of their shadow-walking, an ability Thorn had developed that used both of their powers. She found herself underneath a fir tree and realized her mental break "walk" had taken her further than she'd meant to go. She took a look around and nearly missed the small creature buried in the snow, if not for the black spot that moved in the snow pile. She shrieked in surprise, her mind going straight to stories of ghosts, given that it was the Night of Spirits, until she processed that Shadow was digging up the shivering creature, a young kit who, while not malnourished, was clearly abandoned.

She moved closer to the kitten, who was struggling between clinging to Shadow's warmth and hiding from what would normally be a predator.

---

Ghost eyed the approaching cat, noticing that her black and white coat was similar to Ghost's own, while she tried to figure out what to do with the large black wolf that had pulled her out of the snow and was now trying to curl around her like she was its pup. The wolf's warmth was like heaven to her snow-chilled body, but her instincts screamed at her to run away.

"It's alright, little one." The strange shecat said. "Shadow won't hurt you, and I'm sorry if I startled you when I screamed. I wasn't expected someone to be hiding in the snow."

Ghost didn't respond, in part because she wasn't sure what to say and the rest because she'd never spoken before, at least that she knew. She leaned into 'Shadow' instead, trying to show that she was lowering her guard. For some reason, she could tell that they were trustworthy.

---

Thorn hoped the little kitten would not hold her use of Suggestion against her, but she needed to be trusted so she could take the kitten to safety. The middle of the woods at night and in the winter are certainly not the place for a kitten. She stayed, curling up next to Shadow and the kitten, and chatted until the kitten was sufficiently warm and then she coaxed the kitten on to Shadow's back as they shadow-walked home.

xxx__________________________________
xxxI go by Arith for short!
xxxChristian, Autistic, ADHD, College Student
xxxArtist, Writer, Seamstress, Roleplayer
xxx__________________________________

ArithMedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allynabean » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:54 pm

congrats to crexmii!! im super interested in the lore there and am super excited to see what you do w this kitty!!

i'd also like to give a RU to wretched.Felidae !! <3

HMs to .sins. and ArithMedic !!

the apprentice ref should be posted now, and the adult ref will be posted on Dec 12th!
╔══════════════════╗
ally || she/they || adult
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
stars || fcats || moonclan
╚══════════════════╝
art by nio

Image Image Image
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist