[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: Mala
Clan: Cats of the High Mountains
Description: Solid blue-cream tortie
with low white and kitten blue eyes
Edits: -
Owner: xem
Last edited by I Like Bees on Mon May 17, 2021 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #895

Postby Lex. » Wed May 12, 2021 3:37 pm

mark! cutiee

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BigFrog4231 » Wed May 12, 2021 3:44 pm

Username: BigFrog4231
Cat Name: Snake that hides in grass
Clan: The Tribe of Singing Wind
Prompt:
Snake handles stress by rolling around in the sweet herbs in the Healer's den like catmint or lavender! Cloud scolds them and makes them clean up afterwards, but the sweet scent of the herbs that clings to their pelt and nest is worth it in their mind.
mac !! he/xem
``i like everything, im a great cool``

adult
⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅

est
transmasc
ImageImagexxxx

TH || LISTOGRAPHY
tokenz 4 art- open
TVR || TMA || BGG

⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅
BigFrog4231

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Wed May 12, 2021 3:45 pm

Username: soft crying / horrible goose
Cat Name: Graykit - Graypaw - Grayfur
Clan: Sunclan
Prompt: Honestly? She doesn't. She just cries.
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Wed May 12, 2021 3:49 pm

Username: Hush
Cat Name: Penelope >Sunkit>paw>mask
Clan: Clan of Roaring Silence
Prompt:

As a young kitten born to a kitty pet and a rogue, she has had a rocky start despite being so young. The family that took care of her mother didn’t have the money or time to take care of them as well and would often yell at each other while her and her siblings hid. They learned quickly that it was best to stay out of the two-legs sight when they would get into screaming matches. Their mother always assured them that they were good people, just under a lot of stress, having noticed that they struggled to put food on their own table, let alone feed more mouths. Their mother wasn’t like other kittypets, she went out and hunted for meals, having to in order to survive. This is how she met the kittens father, out hunting when she chased a mouse from a backyard in kittypet territory to a border in the woods. For loving her mother, her father was kicked out of his clan, but he always told them it was worth it, bringing them prey to eat as he had their mother during her pregnancy. While still with her mother, she managed stress by kneading her belly and curling up next to the heater with her. Though her mother’s people decided they couldn’t keep her and her siblings started to be taken away so her father took her to the forest so she’d always be able to at least return to see her mother instead of disappearing to an unknown place and never seen again.

In the forest with her father, they lived together near her mother still, though they kept their distance to avoid the two-legs seeing her and capturing her like her siblings. Having been powerless in the fates of his other kits, he became over protective of her and wouldn’t go farther than he could see her, in fear of loosing her. During hunts, he’d stash her up the crook of a tree and he’d stay in that area, covering her with leaves and having her be quiet so that predatory birds wouldn’t notice her. With him she dealt with the stress of having to leave her mother so soon in life and how harsh the forest was for a rogue by curling up on his back as he walked around, purring herself to sleep with her head resting on his fluffy mane. Even though she only lived with him for a short while, she still loved her father and did everything she could to learn as much as she could from him so that she would be able to help once old enough, leading to her being quite mature for her age. Of course she wasn’t able to hunt on her shaky legs, but while they rested he would teach her everything he knew about clan life, telling her he planned on finding one that would accept them for who they were and not discriminate against her because of her half kittypet origins. Of course by now, she was no kittypet, and some would argue she never was because of her harsh start in life and aside from a warm bed, the twolegs did nothing for her.

One day while exploring a new area, they were found and attacked by a strange cat. They were larger than any cat she’d ever seen with a bob tail and huge paws. At first her father tried to talk to the cat, not understanding that they were no cat. Because of pressure from clans they had been forced to migrate farther away from where two-legs lived and were now on the edge of a mountain range. As the ‘cat’ drew closer, her father realized that they weren’t a normal cat and ran. Carrying her in his jaws he ran as fast as he could with the predator close behind. Finding a tall tree, he quickly climbed it and stashed her in a hollow next to a family of baby chipmunks who were extra surprised to see her. They could sense the danger so they stayed quiet together as her father lead the predator away. Soon enough the forest grew silent and her and the baby chipmunks started crying. After a few hours, a fluffy warrior named Bravetalon found her and carried her back to camp, giving her to his sister to take care of and adopt into her litter of kits since they were about the same age. Of course since she’d been cut off from milk too soon, she was a lot smaller than them even though she was older, but Spottedcry happily shared her milk with her and gave her a new name, Sunkit after the marking on her face as well as a wish of a bright future for the kit who went through so much. Bravetalon had found her father after he had been attacked and fended off the predator but it was too late. With his dying breath he told him all about his daughter and where she was, gushing about how smart she was and how proud of her he was before fading. Despite not being apart of the clan, they still gave him the proper respects since he had done so much for his kit. It was hard adjusting to things for a bit but finally she started fitting in. Now she always makes her way up the cliff through the caves to the cliff side where she can look up at the night sky and just forget about things for a while, de-stressing even faster when she had a friend at her side or one of the fluffy warriors who’s fur reminded her of her father.
Last edited by Hush on Thu May 13, 2021 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
xxxxart credit*stamp credit
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Wed May 12, 2021 3:56 pm

Username: iStarz & Everly
Cat Name: FogKit (->FogBreeze)
Clan: ShiverClan
Prompt:
FogKit is very young and hasn't quite developed her voice yet, but her stress relief is snuggling up under her mother's chin and listening to her purr. It relaxes her and put her right to sleep.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Centipedes » Wed May 12, 2021 4:34 pm

mark,,,
┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Chime ♡ He/him
♡ owner of heartcatch
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
Centipedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Thu May 13, 2021 2:16 am

Username: bunnoblizzard
Cat Name: Crowkit ---> Crowpaw ---> Crowfrost
Clan: ≋O≋c≋e≋a≋n≋ ≋C≋l≋a≋n
Prompt: Crowkit likes to stargaze at night when she's feeling scared. Crowkit has a quiet but strong connection to starclan and looks at them for advice all the time, even at such a young age. Sometimes, if starclan can't assure her, the calm star-ancestors and their beauty can, assuring her that whatever she's stressing about has a destiny, she'll either accept it gladly or work hard to change it.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Thu May 13, 2021 6:29 am

Username: quirky;
Cat Name: Everkit -> Everpaw -> Evermoon
Clan: LagoonClan
Prompt: Whenever I'm feeling stressed with clan life, I take a visit to my Peace Pond. My Peace Pond is a special little puddle in the center of a sandy area deep in the leafy territory. It's not exactly mine per say, but I like to think of it as its own special world. Plus, there are plenty of rocks to sunbathe on!
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"

have a smooth-tastic day!

espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xem » Thu May 13, 2021 8:45 am

Username: xem
Cat Name: Mala
Clan: x
Prompt:

As a young kit, Mala’s life was full of complications and fears. Her body often wracked with stress, her muscles tensing, her small body beginning to quiver. Her mother struggled to care for her and her small brother. Her mothers own body was often frail, bones revealed through her pelt. Mala herself was quite skinny and weak, her mother not producing quite enough milk for herself and her brother. They were always on the move, through rotten places smelling of death, and the choking smells of smoke. Even once they escaped the place of odd structures and creatures, the forest wasn’t any better. Odd sounds and smells often filled the air, and they were always surrounded by things that wanted to eat them.
At times when Mala found herself starving and cold, she laid close to her mother and brother, and looked up towards the sky. Her vision would be filled with bright blue and soft whites, the smoke in the sky moving effortlessly, these smoke clouds not carrying any hint of worry or stress. She wished she could fly with them, soar above the trees without a care in the world.
And at night, she once again turned her head up to the sky. Sometimes the smoke clouds were visible in the night, but the small bright lights in the sky were brighter. They shone like stars of hope, holding their place, none daring to burn out before the other. Her muscles would relax, her small body forgetting the cold as she watched in awe. Even when it was time to rest, she knew the clouds and stars would look back down on her to keep her safe, even in the darkest of times. Even when her young brother was taken by a fox, and her mother appeared to be on death's edge, she prayed to the stars, to the clouds, that she would be okay. That her mother would be okay. She spoke often to her mother about the clouds and stars in the sky, and it wasn’t long after that she began joining Mala in her sky watching as well. It seemed even her own mother became relaxed by watching the beautiful sky. As a bright star shone in the sky one night, Mala was convinced it was her young brother, looking down on her.
One evening, Mala and her mother came across a hole in the thorn bushes along a mountain top. Her mother had developed a limp, and struggled across the vast terrain of the mountains. Mala didn’t quite understand why they were traversing up such a large amount of land, especially when her mother wasn’t doing so well. Mala also noticed many scents of cats along the way, and became nervous. The sky was darkening, and her mother suddenly began pushing young Mala towards the opening in the thorn bush. “Come now Mala, you are to be here, with these cats.” She said softly. Mala frowned, becoming confused and worried as she was pushed along. “Mother, this is a strange place, I shouldn’t dare-” But her mother continued to nudge her through the hole. “You stay here now, my young. They will take care of you here. You will be safe, and have a full belly. I am not welcome here, and I am only a burden. I love you, my sweet, look for me in the stars. I’ll always be with you.” She said in her most motherly voice, giving her kit one last nudge through the barrier as the young Mala tumbled into the clearing. “Mother..” She whispered softly in protest, fear filling her as she saw the strange cats around her. The cats seemed to acknowledge the kit, but didn’t move at all. As young Mala studied them, she realized what they were doing. They were all laying in the moonlight, some cats snuggled up to each other, their heads cast upward, looking at the sky. The stars. The beauty. The relief and hope that was above them, the very sight that caused any sign of stress or anger to leave them immediately.
Mala moved into the crowd slowly, setting herself down beside an older she-cat. The old cat purred softly, pulling the kit closer to her to absorb her warmth. Mala began to relax, moving her head up to view the stars above her. This is where she belonged. And from now on, whenever she was stressed or anxious, she would do as the others did, and look up towards the sky.
Later that night, before she fell asleep, she was sure that she saw a new star, shining more brightly than the rest. Comfort filled her all at once, at a sight that brought emotion to her eyes. Mother.
┌──────┐

✧ artist
✧ guitarist

th
credit

└──────┘

i love my friends
xem
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist