Based on Click to view
Artist clouds-move-on [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hunter's Woods #398

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:36 pm

Main thread
To adopt you must either have a founder and be level 1. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

Diluted tortoiseshells were suggested.

Why is this cat crying? You have till 5 pm edt tomorrow.

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]Link to thread:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunter's Woods #398

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:47 pm

username: SilentMelody
    Link to thread: Sycamoreclan
    name: Witheredstone
    prompt: Witheredstone is the runt of her litter and has always been looked down upon by her family. She never knew her father, and her mother somewhat neglected her in favor of the older siblings. On top of this, her older siblings would constantly pick on her and play too rough. Witheredstone has some old scabs and scars from rough-housing, but they're covered by fur now. It wasn't until she joined Sycamoreclan and left her family that she found her true place in life. Not only is she a loyal member, but she's a wonderful asset when it comes to her speed. Witheredstone can hunt the hardest prey, like rabbits. She can also chase off mean outsiders lurking in the territory. Today, she's crying tears of joy and pride after finding out that Cinderstar would like her to become the official first deputy of Sycamoreclan. Witheredstone only hopes that she can become a role model for future cats that will join.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wip!!

Postby sforzando. » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:18 pm

username: sforzando.
Link to thread: frostclan
name: iceshadow
prompt: shes COLD
elder scrolls instagram acc.
ImageImage
central time. not very active anymore. 911 dispatcher irl.
sforzando.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faelyn » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:44 am

username: faelyn
link to thread: the isles
name: ivy that twirls around a tree // ivy
prompt:

desolation. regret. all of it choursing their melody through the depths of her heart, everything seemed so bare. so lifeless. it wasn’t long since the raid had taken place. the fire. the heat. the things that only the darkest of cats would ever experience. everything had been torn apart, shattered like glass against the earth. those thieves wielding fire at their paws, swiping up kits one by one. there was nothing she could do. right before her eyes, everything she knew was broken, pummeled beyond her very grasp.

all she could do was run. hide for all she cared. the raiders paid no attention to her. not one bit. perhaps it was a good thing. but, the ache of her heart drove her to do something that would prove her recklessness. her stupidity.

a thief hovered right behind her, sneering at her attacks against his comrade. “you’ve made the wrong move. such a pretty face wasted.” the sound of claws unsheathing resonated in her ears as if mocking her.

she had thought she would go down fighting. instead, it was quite the opposite.

“run, ivy, run!

no, no, no. what was cypress, her own brother, thinking?

it was all wrong. she froze. unable to move from the fear that wracked her whole stature. bright hazel eyes were fixed upon her, pleading her to run, to make his sacrifice worth something.

she did.

it was like drowning in thin air. every step she took. the cries of her dear brother filled her ears, his sacrifice for her life took his own. it was so twisted. too real to be true.

tears streamed down her cheeks, breaths just mere gasps as she tumbled down the steps to… freedom. the freedom she didn’t deserve. that she didn’t earn.

oh, cypress. what have you done?

but, she would make his sacrifice worth more than just her life. she would make it worth a fantasy that he could never live.

--

there she was again.

the gateway to a new life. there were tears fluttering in the depths of her amber eyes. yet, it wasn’t tears of sadness, maybe just a little. rather, those of joy. of happiness.

just a little ways beyond her reach was an island. blooming with life. with the cats, she had longed to see ever since her journey. flowers beckoned to her, a request to follow where they would lead.

thank you for what you have done, cypress. it means the world. to me, i’ll not let my life be cut short, i’ll live it to the very best, i can. i’ll miss you cypress. oh, so very much.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:29 am

Faelyn wrote:
username: faelyn
link to thread: the isles
name: ivy that twirls around a tree // ivy
prompt:

desolation. regret. all of it choursing their melody through the depths of her heart, everything seemed so bare. so lifeless. it wasn’t long since the raid had taken place. the fire. the heat. the things that only the darkest of cats would ever experience. everything had been torn apart, shattered like glass against the earth. those thieves wielding fire at their paws, swiping up kits one by one. there was nothing she could do. right before her eyes, everything she knew was broken, pummeled beyond her very grasp.

all she could do was run. hide for all she cared. the raiders paid no attention to her. not one bit. perhaps it was a good thing. but, the ache of her heart drove her to do something that would prove her recklessness. her stupidity.

a thief hovered right behind her, sneering at her attacks against his comrade. “you’ve made the wrong move. such a pretty face wasted.” the sound of claws unsheathing resonated in her ears as if mocking her.

she had thought she would go down fighting. instead, it was quite the opposite.

“run, ivy, run!

no, no, no. what was cypress, her own brother, thinking?

it was all wrong. she froze. unable to move from the fear that wracked her whole stature. bright hazel eyes were fixed upon her, pleading her to run, to make his sacrifice worth something.

she did.

it was like drowning in thin air. every step she took. the cries of her dear brother filled her ears, his sacrifice for her life took his own. it was so twisted. too real to be true.

tears streamed down her cheeks, breaths just mere gasps as she tumbled down the steps to… freedom. the freedom she didn’t deserve. that she didn’t earn.

oh, cypress. what have you done?

but, she would make his sacrifice worth more than just her life. she would make it worth a fantasy that he could never live.

--

there she was again.

the gateway to a new life. there were tears fluttering in the depths of her amber eyes. yet, it wasn’t tears of sadness, maybe just a little. rather, those of joy. of happiness.

just a little ways beyond her reach was an island. blooming with life. with the cats, she had longed to see ever since her journey. flowers beckoned to her, a request to follow where they would lead.

thank you for what you have done, cypress. it means the world. to me, i’ll not let my life be cut short, i’ll live it to the very best, i can. i’ll miss you cypress. oh, so very much.

winner
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faelyn » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:07 am

<3 thank you so, so much! i'll take care of the beautiful little one. ^^ have a beautiful rest of your day!
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me