Drawing sessions 9
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Range Trotter #200

Postby adheline » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:01 am

Username: Lavellan
    Show Name: Hummingbird's Wisdom
    Barn Name: Calliope

Height: 15.3 hh
    Eye Color: Blueberry Heterochromia (Soft Blue and Rich Purple)
    Phenotype: Silver Dunskin Roan Pintaloosa (Tobiano, Overo, Spotted Blanket)
    Genotype: Ee Aa Crcr DD Zz RnRn nTo Oo Lplp
    Notes:
    • Heterochromia passes at 50%
    • Dominant for dun [D]
    • Dominant for roan [Rn]
    • Edits (mane, tail, feathering) pass at breeding artist's discretion.

Whooo, #200!
    For this trotter, you need to set up a personality in three steps. Pick one option for each of the three bullet points below. For example you can do a quote, 3 songs, and a sketch. You have to pick one option from bullet ONE, one option from bullet TWO, and one option from bullet THREE. Just make sure everything you do has to do with the trotter's personality. Pictures can be of favorite things, or vibes and moods, etc, and they can also be gifs. Things I'll be looking for are consistency, effort (not just skill!), and suitability.

ONE: [5 personality traits] - [short personality blurb] - [a credited quote]
    TWO: [3 pictures] - [a moodboard] - [3 songs]
    THREE: [a drawing/sketch] - [a short story] - [relationship blurbs with 3 other trotters (yours or others with permission)]
Last edited by adheline on Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Range Trotter #200

Postby faentofheart » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:03 am

Username: RangerTheCowPony
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Two:
Three:

Marking! What a gorgeous boy!
faentofheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Froot_Loop_Waffle » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:48 pm

Username: Galloper Ranch
Show Name: A Breath of Nature
Barn Name: Gaia
One: Image
Two: Image
Three: Image

For the galaxy flowers, this shows Gaia loves botanical things, and spends half her time with the flowers. The galaxy speaks to her because Gaia is interested in the galaxies above her.

For the paint brushes, these of course aren't normal ones. Gaia is into making art with nature, instead of human objects, so she uses nature made brushes, paints, and canvases.

And lastly, the stall with fairy lights somewhat represent Gaia's love for decorating. Gaia adores making home feel...'homely'. This picture doesn't fully represent it, as she likes to decorate it full on!
x
x
was previously Galloper Ranch & ♥ Blossom ♥ 🌿 she/her |
toyhou.se/GalloperRanch | nothing here atm! | ©
Froot_Loop_Waffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:10 pm

Username: iStarz & Everly
Show Name: ÇwÇ Born To Shine
Barn Name: Vera
One: adventurous - responsible - faithful - empathetic - compassionate
Two: put a little love in your heart - dolly parton(cover); humble & kind - tim mcgraw; be a light - thomas rhett, reba mcentire, keith urban
Three: a sketch
Last edited by iStarz & Everly on Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlToTheWind » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:26 pm

Username: HowlToTheWind
Show Name: MLS Call Of The Wild
Barn Name: Lukas
One: quote
Two: moodboard
Three: song one song two song three
Cain ∙ all prns ∙ isfp ∙ capricorn
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thstableart shopcredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"stop thinking so much"
HowlToTheWind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:52 pm

Username: σρtιмus ρяiмє
    Show Name: Lost Light
    Barn Name: Neo
    One: "All ends are beginnings." -Exo Stranger from Destiny
    Two: click, click, click
    Three: turned into a full piece whoops apologies for low quality, made this on my cell phone

edited to fix broken link
Last edited by little_light on Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

markin

Postby sforzando. » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:56 pm

Username: sforzando.
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Two:
Three:
elder scrolls instagram acc.
ImageImage
central time. not very active anymore. 911 dispatcher irl.
sforzando.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:30 am

I chose the 5 Word Personality, 3 images, and short story!

One: Skittish - Flighty - Excitable - Juvenile - Playful
    Two: Nervous namesake with a quick heartbeat - Playing, spooking or celebrating? - A moment's respite, a favourite place
    Three:
      It never took much for the filly to skitter back towards her mother. The pin of a different mother's ears, the flight of a strange bird, the clang of a gate or the slam of a car door. Every little strangeness, every out-of-the-norm moment sent her careening back towards the safety of her momma's side. Sometimes, it was something as simple as another foal being too rough in playtime, or worse again, excluding her from playtime. Her days were spent on edge, wary, worrying.
      It took a day, where the sun was shining and the birds were singing their sweet songs in the trees, for her to finally realize that not all was out to get her. Her mother was plodding, as calmly as ever, wherever the humans were leading her, with the little filly dancing at her side, steps high and body tense. The humans leading them stopped, discussing something or another, allowing her mother to turn her head, nickering calmly to the daughter who constantly worried.
      The filly, at that point, still unnamed, moved forwards, allowing her mother to ruffle her short mane for a moment. Suddenly, a movement caught the filly's eye, and she skittered even closer, pressing her body against the comforting form at her side. Her mother looked to see what could have caused that reaction, her eyes landing on a small bird, absolutely minuscule, flitting around a feeder. She motioned to it with her muzzle, encouraging the filly to look over. The young filly looked, watching as the bird harmlessly sat, drinking from the container.
      And, despite herself, the filly found herself moving forward, ears pricked quizzically towards the little creature. The bird didn't pay her any mind, entirely focused on filling their belly. The filly paused, steps away, and watched at the hummingbird took off, flitting around her as though checking her for food. Fear gripped the filly, but she froze, watching it carefully. The bird finished its examination, taking off through the sky, and the filly turned back to her mother, delight in her expression. It hadn't hurt her at all, merely leaving her after a short examination.
      The humans were thrilled. For the first time, the filly had overcome her crippling anxieties.
      And, as such, her name came about. Calliope, named after the smallest hummingbird in the area, and the first thing that didn't spook her.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:02 am

Username: Queen Vivane
Show Name: Queen Of Blades
Barn Name: Arya
One: Mischievous, sneaky, sweet, loveable, curious
Two: Image Image Image
Three:
What was all that racket? It had been going on all day in bursts and Arya was dying to find out what was going on, all it took for her to escape was to simply lean over the door and grasp the bolt with her teeth. Pulling it back so she could simply nudge the door open and step out into the barn proper, nobody seemed terribly interested in Arya's antics. So with her curiosity running riot, the mare made her way to the doors of the barn. Hooves hitting the floor softly as she crept forward and peered around the corner, the yard was a mess, straw scattered everywhere along with a good amount of water. A clatter from nearby had Arya stepping out into the yard itself, a familiar chestnut paint was dragging a bag of something by the corner; seemingly looking for the perfect place to scatter the contents.

The pale mare crept forward and took the other corner in her teeth much to Medley's ever-growing delight, the pair dragging their score to the center of the yard and then ripping it open. Flipping it over and then dragging it across the yard in odd patterns and then letting the breeze cause even more chaos with the soil. Once the bag was empty of the majority of its contents, the mares simply abandoned it to its fate. Arya nudged a bucket of water into tipping over, letting the soapy contents spill across the stone. The mess was going to be a nightmare to clean up and she intended on making herself scare well before someone found the mess.
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adheline » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:14 pm

Lavellan wrote:

I chose the 5 Word Personality, 3 images, and short story!

One: Skittish - Flighty - Excitable - Juvenile - Playful
    Two: Nervous namesake with a quick heartbeat - Playing, spooking or celebrating? - A moment's respite, a favourite place
    Three:
      It never took much for the filly to skitter back towards her mother. The pin of a different mother's ears, the flight of a strange bird, the clang of a gate or the slam of a car door. Every little strangeness, every out-of-the-norm moment sent her careening back towards the safety of her momma's side. Sometimes, it was something as simple as another foal being too rough in playtime, or worse again, excluding her from playtime. Her days were spent on edge, wary, worrying.
      It took a day, where the sun was shining and the birds were singing their sweet songs in the trees, for her to finally realize that not all was out to get her. Her mother was plodding, as calmly as ever, wherever the humans were leading her, with the little filly dancing at her side, steps high and body tense. The humans leading them stopped, discussing something or another, allowing her mother to turn her head, nickering calmly to the daughter who constantly worried.
      The filly, at that point, still unnamed, moved forwards, allowing her mother to ruffle her short mane for a moment. Suddenly, a movement caught the filly's eye, and she skittered even closer, pressing her body against the comforting form at her side. Her mother looked to see what could have caused that reaction, her eyes landing on a small bird, absolutely minuscule, flitting around a feeder. She motioned to it with her muzzle, encouraging the filly to look over. The young filly looked, watching as the bird harmlessly sat, drinking from the container.
      And, despite herself, the filly found herself moving forward, ears pricked quizzically towards the little creature. The bird didn't pay her any mind, entirely focused on filling their belly. The filly paused, steps away, and watched at the hummingbird took off, flitting around her as though checking her for food. Fear gripped the filly, but she froze, watching it carefully. The bird finished its examination, taking off through the sky, and the filly turned back to her mother, delight in her expression. It hadn't hurt her at all, merely leaving her after a short examination.
      The humans were thrilled. For the first time, the filly had overcome her crippling anxieties.
      And, as such, her name came about. Calliope, named after the smallest hummingbird in the area, and the first thing that didn't spook her.

Sorry for the wait, congrats!
    I forgot to add halter colour to the form, so let me know what you'd like. c:

Also - there were a few disqualified forms. Please be sure to read all the competition rules before entering.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me