Artist the_kiiwii [gallery]
Time spent 9 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Volcanic bb

Postby the_kiiwii » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:32 am

Bull Sharrier made by WitchHazel

- Name: 🅕🅘🅔🅡🅞

Origin and life: Fiero was born from the hottest lava, deep within an ancient,volcano. The volcano errupted constantly, but the lava didnt typically make it to the shores, where many small villages were located. As rocks crumbled from the sides and fell into the lava they began to pool together, the lava binding the rocks together. There was a mass of hardened rock sitting in the volcano when one day a large earthquake disturbed the piece and the volcano was awoken once again. The mess of rocks was launched out, shooting into a small human village destorying much of it. The rock sat undistrubed on the ruins and ashes of the little village for years, as the erruptions got much worse then before, until humans returned once again when the volcano stopped erupting for once. They discovered the rock quickly and began to break of bits and pieces until i was small enough to move. However one day, a woman was chizeling away at it with a small group of people. A large piece of rock fell away and there staring back at her was a pitch black eye. Then the boulder began to crack and split apart, large chunks falling as the people ran. And from it emerged a large rock dog. The humans hid, not at all understanding what was happening when suddenly it ran. The beast making it to the volcano quickly. Rocks crumpled from it's body as it moved. The beast dug a tunnel through the base of the mountain, finding a hidden lava fall. The small cave emerged into a giant hollowed out room, where lave dripped from an overhang creating a hot lava fall, into a pool at the base. the steam was so heavy there that no human could see through it even if they managed to make it through the heat. The beast resides in the cave, bathing in the lava. The people say that the lava was it's life source and if the molten rock ever stopped pouring from it's body, that the creature would die. So it would abthe in the lava in order to renew it's vitality. The native people of the small villages around worshiped the creature as a saviour. They said that it ate the lava stopping it from harming the villages. Because, since it's awakening the volcano eruptions happened very rarely and the lava never reached the base of the large mountain. Semi-anually the villagers would bring offerings, as a thank you. They would leave meats, livestock, precious gems and metal and place them at the mouth of it's cave. No human ever dared to enter. The beast rarely left it's cave and the humans only ever saw it during eruptions. The people named it Fiero because of the hot nature of the beast. Any human that got within a few miles of it reported pawprints that were lit abalaze, any branch, rock or leaf it stepped on was found burning and an immense heat surroudned the beast itself. Though the flames never left a 1ft diamter circle around the pawprints. Fiero is believed to be a myth by people anywhere else, but the natives who live on the small island know of the beasts true nature. Some have devoted their lives to tracking him but his fiery pawprints dissapear as soon as he enters his cave. It's a mystery that no one understands, why can Fiero light ablaze anything it steps on aside from the cave? and why does the fire never spread more then a few inches away from the print?
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me