Postby woolly » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:52 pm

Adopted

Owner: Half Tree
    Name: Zaragoza
    Height: 12 in
    Weight: 26 lbs
    Color: Black and Tan w/ Vitiligo
    Genotype: atat Bb cchcch Dd EE hh ii kyky mm SS Tt UU LL

This miniature collie cannot enter in conformation and will not pass their size/vitiligo to any offspring.

Last edited by woolly on Thu May 14, 2020 1:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie #100 OPEN

Postby viridxty » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:53 pm

Mark!
viridxty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellenistic » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:04 pm

Owner: berzerker.
      Name: Seal
      Name Meaning:
      > Seal because he's tiny and remind the farm hands of a seal when he barks and tries to herd the farms ducks and chickens ♥
      ( lovable , but big and bad personality like a seal too! )
      not to mention, his absolute love for water, especially bath time!
      Prompt:
      >
      Normally,
      Seal needs his grooming. Our kennels rest in the heart of our ranch, so when Seal gets his grooming, it's a real treat, as he enjoys chasing the live stock quiet often, especially the farm ducks. All this chasing and running around though, normally gets dirt all in his short soft fur, making his coat a muddy brown-grey color.
      Once Seal is took to be groomed, he get's his coat brushed out, removing any of that dirty ole' ranch mud and dirt from his luxurious coat (he's possibly the most bathed and pampered dog on the ranch via his constant activity)
      it's not his favorite part, but the removal of the clumped up dirt is sometimes relaxing if done by the right hands.
      Next is bath time, which is seals absolute favorite part. Normally, our ranch collies need to be tied and showered- that's right showered. But with Seal, he prefers to be in a tub! And to make matters even better, he jumps directly in the tub, but treats it more as a play time instead of a bath time! It's a funny sight, surely, because once the soap and bubbles are added, that's when he really looks like a wet seal.
      Next is blow dry and brush. This part, Seal hates the absolute most. If he can't stand the vacuum cleaner, he surely can't stand a blow dryer. It's loud, in his face, and completely obnoxious, although for a few minutes there, the warm air does feel nice. It's a routine, surely, trying to keep Seal from biting the warm air blowing from the dryer while the groomer tries to brush and dry his thick hair.
      It's well worth it in the end though, because once Seal is clean and shiny and smelling fresh instead of barn mud, Seal struts around like a brand new dog- until he's allowed out again, into the ranches pastures and paddocks.

(320 word count!)

Last edited by hellenistic on Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
hellenistic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startea » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:45 pm

Owner: startea
    Name: Dulce
    Name Meaning: "sweet"
    Prompt:

This sweet Collie loves only one thing more than food: grooming.
    Dulce looks forward to grooming day and unlike many dogs he loves to be pampered and loves when humans take care of his soft coat.
    After a nice relaxing bath with his favorite honey bubble bath, this Collie receives a massage on his back and right behind his ears, this is certainly the part he prefers, usually during the massage he half-closes his eyes and wags his tail splashing foam and water everywhere. The groomer knows him very well and already knows that when Dulce will leave, the whole room will be covered with foam and splashes.
    His soft fur is carefully dried and combed with the best tools that ensure the shine of the coat. After that, the groomer sprays lavender-scented water on him, his favorite.

Once finished everything it comes his favorite part, the grooming opens a special box that he keeps on a shelf containing some biscuits, he lets Dulce choose what he prefers and while he eats the human cuts his fur.
    One last brush and Dulce is perfect.

The groomer caresses him and places a pretty collar with a red bow tie around his neck before saying goodbye. His coat is now soft and fragrant and Dulce loves to feel so fluffy.
    When Dulce returns to the reserve all the other dogs catch up with him and he shows them his new appearance.
Last edited by startea on Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
startea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luxio » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:48 pm

Owner: Luxio
Name: Grande
Name Meaning: Big in spanish
Prompt: Grande loves to be fussed over! His favourite part is always being brushed and loved after his sessions; but one thing he doesn't like; the blow dryer. He could sit for hours getting poked and prodded by various different brushes but as soon as the dryer turns on, he may as well be a full sized collie, he practically jumps out of his skin and runs for cover; if only his groomer ever left that blasted grooming noose off then he would surely get away... For now, he must resort to changing into a chihuahua and shaking continuously despite his thick, warm fluffy coat.
Oakley 17/06/19 - 26/9/19
Luxio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:59 pm

Owner: drift.
Name: Maze
Name Meaning: Mazikeen of The Lilim is a fictional character that first
appeared in d.c's sandman, volume 2, and more recently on the show 'Lucifer'.
She's a short-tempered, dagger-wielding demon.

Prompt:
Maze's feisty name evenly matches her temperament. She doesn't let others tell her what to do,
the weird, peppy groomer included. Normally, Maze is extremely self-aware and keeps herself out of dust and muck's way.
After all, being the smallest often exempts her from the messy work that is assigned to the other collies.
But being small didn't affect her larger-than-life attitude. There's one session in particular that everyone can recall with
a weary laugh. Mazikeen must've been feeling off that day, because she put up the biggest fuss a dog her size could.
She sat at any moment she possible, refusing to let the groomer cut her tummy fur, or comb out her feathering. Even her
favorite part, the blow dryer, was postponed because of her stubbornness. The owner of Cosmic Caliber walked away with a gnarly scratch on her arm from putting the female in a headlock, and Maze, in her opinion, also was not unscathed. Her pride had been
severely damaged during those long two hours, and she wouldn't be so quick to forget it.

Why is she a well-behaved dog with the air of a queen one day and a certain demon the next?
No one but Maze knows, though there have been speculations that someone was 13 minutes late
to setting out breakfast.
Last edited by drift. on Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby envious. » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:00 pm

Owner: envious.
Name: Ociel
Name Meaning:
The name Ociel is of Latin origin.

The meaning of Ociel is "sky".

Prompt:
Ociel isn't cooperative when he has to get groomed. His owners learned this when they went to put him in the bathtub to get washed up before having his hair trimmed and brushed. The poor thing and slid against the slippery tub and fell into the water he was standing in, causing him to wildly panic. He didn't like his fur feeling like it weighed a ton, and it always felt like that when he was wet. Ociel had began to hide whenever he heard the tub fill up, or when he heard his owners open the drawer with nail clippers and grooming scissors. He would run and dive under the nearest furniture, and stay there until his owners either dragged him out or tricked him to come out. The small dog began to win, he would stay put, and argue when they went to grab him. Ociel had actually skipped out on a few grooming days, but his owners learned that bribing him with his favorite treat (peanut butter bites), actually got him to come out and tolerate the grooming. Of course he had to be fed a treat for each part of the session; his hair being trimmed and brushed, his teeth being brushed, his nails being cut, and his famous bubble bath! (Yes, they had to make his bath a bubble one- it was the only bath he wanted to be in!)
Last edited by envious. on Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
envious.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:34 pm

Owner: Mythz
Name: Kedo
Name Meaning: 'Gift'
Prompt:
res. w/ he hates it but puts up with it

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      toyhouse | da | Mythz#9104

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Divantae » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:08 am

Owner: Divantae
Name:
Name Meaning: (optional)
awww
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinson » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:46 am

Owner: vinson
Name: Suzzallo's Larger Than Life 'Tatanka'
Name Meaning: registered name is a saying meaning seeming disproportionately important, his call name is a Lakota name meaning bull or big beast
Prompt: Tatanka loves to be brushed, loves the feeling of being clean - but he hates baths. He always gets brushed out first, the prickles of the comb sending shivers down his spine as he relishes in the feeling of all his extra fur being shed and brushed off gently. They always start at the back, with his tail and rump and hind legs, but his favorite part of the brushing is his belly. He rolls over enthusiastically, legs flailing in the air, tongue hanging out of his mouth, the picture of pure joy. About half way through he's given a little treat, maybe a piece of jerky, and then they move on to the rest of him. His backside is more difficult to groom because of the tangles and catches he always gets in his furry rump, and so the front always goes quicker- but by this point he's beginning to dread the inevitable bath that's coming next. They clean out his ears, use a tissue to get the goop out of the corners of his eyes, and then they use the scissors to trim the fur between his paws, thin out his rump a little bit, maybe snip some ear hair that's gone awry. Tatanka knows what's coming, and he always tries to scramble away, little paws flying, but somehow they always manage to catch him and plop him gently in the sudsy bath. Begrudgingly he'll let them scrub everywhere, working the scented lather into his coat, because it's not the soap he doesn't like, it's the water. He knows he has to be rinsed off, and he braces himself for the spray, but as soon as they turn it off he shakes like there's something stuck to him all over, trying to get every last droplet off before they throw a towel over him and rub him dry. After he's been judged dry enough, he's released - and off he goes! He flies out of the bathroom on stubby little legs, scratching at the back door to be let outside and sunbathe. (342)
Last edited by Vinson on Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me