SCS V Re-Adopt Set #3- "Amber" and "Jade" by ~HєуRєι~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SCS V Re-Adopt Set #3- "Amber" and "Jade"

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:50 pm

Second Chance Shelter wrote:Second Chance Shelter is a dog and cat rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our animals are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
This event is focusing on giving couples in the SCS communities new homes, volunteered by their original owners and redrawn by artists in the SCS staff to give a new look! Each adopt has collars with half of a heart charm to go with their "better half" and set genders/sexes for the competition but both of these can be changed after they're won! A user can only enter for one of the two in the couples- so its required to partner up with someone!! For further rules of this event, see here!
PROMPT: How have these two helped eachother and been there for eachother through trying times and trials in their lives? [Words Min 20-Max 900] My Extra Policy
END DATE: February 21st, 9 pm PST
PREVIOUS VERSION: #343 and #344

#343 Domestic Longhair

Placebo wrote:#- 343
Partner: Mythz
Username: Placebo
Name: Kahina
Sex: Female
Collar Color: same as singapura’s eyes
Prompt:

Remi has always had her back when times got tough for Kahina.

“Don’t let me catch you sticking your nose around here again!”

The cat cowering by the base of the fence glared up at the large molly with disdain. He merely hissed in response to Kahina’s scathing words. “You’re crazy, you stupid molly!”

A lash of her broken tail and a flash of her teeth sent the wannabe stray scurrying, clinking collar and all.

It took no time at all for him to disappear from her sight, and when he did she snorted. “Spineless.”

“Or maybe just intimidated by your fighting prowess.” The sweet voice was accompanied by a purr. Perking up, Kahina turned her attention to the new presence joining her on the post.

Kahina turned a winning smile on the smaller she-cat. “You know I simply must put on a show for my adoring crowd.”

The fawn kitty raised a brow in disbelief, but couldn’t shed her amused look. “I’m not sure how good these shows actually are if you keep getting hurt.” Her brow crinkled in concern, as she peered over her friend’s body— limp tail, leg, scars, and all. “It’s like every time I see you, you have a new scar to show me.”

“What, these old things? Nonsense. I’m right as rain, sweetheart.” Kahina’s smile dimmed, but remained warm for her friend. “There’s not much that can keep me down.”

The fawn she-cat purred. “Now, that I believe.”

Now, in Remi‘s time of need, Kahina was determined to be there for her.

Kahina scratched at the post of the shelter. Her friend was in this building— lost, alone, injured. Kahin’s abandoned too many things in her life already.

She wouldn’t abandon Remi.

#344 Singapura Mix

Mythz wrote:#- 344
Partner: Placebo
Username: Mythz
Name: Remi
Collar Color: Same as domestic longhair's eyes
Prompt:
*this takes place after place's post*

Several days after being hit by the car her owner had abandoned her at the shelter, and after she’d finally been fixed up and popped back into a large room, Remi paced back and forth. Back and forth.

Remi paused, something seemed oddly familiar.
She opened her mouth, drawing in the scents around her.
It was familiar! It was Kahina!
The door to the small room she was in was opened, and the familiar she-cat was dumped inside.
“Kahina! What are you doing here?” The smaller cat purred, her soft voice echoing slightly though the room.
“I couldn’t leave you, not after everything you’ve done for me.”
Remi rubbed her head against Kahina’s shoulder, her emotions rising. “Thank you, thank you so much.”

Genes
#343 Domestic Longhair
'Chocolate-Ginger Tortoiseshell'
---
*this pet's scars, bobtail and missing left back leg are not due to genetics and therefore cannot be bred into offspring!

#344 Singapura Mix
'Fawn Ticked Tabby'
---
*this pet's scars and damaged front left paw are not due to genetics and therefore cannot be bred into offspring!
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS V Re-Adopt Set #3- "Amber" and "Jade"

Postby Samsherwoodc » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:10 am

#- 343
Username: Samsherwoodc
Partner: WolfTales
Name: Puna
Collar Color: pastel blue
Prompt:

The leaf bare came as Puna was the weakest she couldn’t hunt for herself, when another she cat walked into her territory. “Help... I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t need it desperately. I need some food.” Puna purrs to comfort herself. The she-cat licks her broken leg.

Soon they made a agreement to help each other in desperate times. Puna helped Allie with anything she needed. Puna started grooming Allie when ever she could. Puna would rub against Allie and purr in the cold of leaf bare. Puna soon developed a huge crush on Allie. She couldn’t wait to see her again and again to help her or Allie to help her. Puna started loving Allie she wanted to spend to time with her. She loves the other she-cat she started to realize and so this agreement to help each other in desperate times; became a promise to live out her life helping Allie through desperate times and relying on Allie to help her through tough times. They would do this together until the end of time.
Last edited by Samsherwoodc on Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
link | link | Toyhouse(credit of art) | cred.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Don't Cry!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
★▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪★
I am a transgender male.
I love BNHA,
Pokemon SWSH,
my Species,
and story of
spirit crest demons!

★▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪★

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
L A M B
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Samsherwoodc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:02 am

Due to some personal events, I will not be able to judge any of the event pairs. They are all being given a week extension to the end date (will not count towards the 2 maximum week extensions as this is a more personal matter). Thank you!
NEW END DATE- February 28th
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:25 am

#- 344
Partner: Samsherwoodc
Username: WolfTales
Name: Allie
Collar Color: #FF08BF
Prompt:

Allie was a traveler. A nomad. Never staying in one place, until she met Puna. It was during an especially cold season. The leaves had left the trees and the she-cat had found herself in another cat's territory and met with a helpless and hungry cat. She knew all too well what it was like to starve. And there was just something about the other she-cat that Allie was drawn to.

She would find herself feeling lonely after their first few meetings when Puna wasn't around. Allie would find herself coming back again and again to see the other she-cat. Puna made Allie feel warm even on the coldest nights. Allie couldn't put a word to the feeling she had towards Puna but it was a lovely feeling that she wanted to cherish as she vowed to help and protect Puna no matter what.

Wolftales ₊ she/her ˚ adult
═════════════════════
I have a bunch of Toyhouse codes
PM me if you want one ^^
═════════════════════
Toyhouse .˚ ✩ ≽^•⩊•^≼ .✧
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:45 am

This comp ends tomorrow, please make sure your forms are done before then.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:02 pm

Ends today 9pm PST! Get your forms finished!
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:55 pm

#- 343
Partner: Mythz
Username: Placebo
Name: Kahina
Collar Color: same as singapura’s eyes
Prompt:

Remi has always had her back when times got tough for Kahina.

“Don’t let me catch you sticking your nose around here again!”

The cat cowering by the base of the fence glared up at the large molly with disdain. He merely hissed in response to Kahina’s scathing words. “You’re crazy, you stupid molly!”

A lash of her broken tail and a flash of her teeth sent the wannabe stray scurrying, clinking collar and all.

It took no time at all for him to disappear from her sight, and when he did she snorted. “Spineless.”

“Or maybe just intimidated by your fighting prowess.” The sweet voice was accompanied by a purr. Perking up, Kahina turned her attention to the new presence joining her on the post.

Kahina turned a winning smile on the smaller she-cat. “You know I simply must put on a show for my adoring crowd.”

The fawn kitty raised a brow in disbelief, but couldn’t shed her amused look. “I’m not sure how good these shows actually are if you keep getting hurt.” Her brow crinkled in concern, as she peered over her friend’s body— limp tail, leg, scars, and all. “It’s like every time I see you, you have a new scar to show me.”

“What, these old things? Nonsense. I’m right as rain, sweetheart.” Kahina’s smile dimmed, but remained warm for her friend. “There’s not much that can keep me down.”

The fawn she-cat purred. “Now, that I believe.”

Now, in Remi‘s time of need, Kahina was determined to be there for her.

Kahina scratched at the post of the shelter. Her friend was in this building— lost, alone, injured. Kahin’s abandoned too many things in her life already.

She wouldn’t abandon Remi.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:59 pm

#- 344
Partner: Placebo
Username: Mythz
Name: Remi
Collar Color: Same as domestic longhair's eyes
Prompt:
*this takes place after place's post*

Several days after being hit by the car her owner had abandoned her at the shelter, and after she’d finally been fixed up and popped back into a large room, Remi paced back and forth. Back and forth.

Remi paused, something seemed oddly familiar.
She opened her mouth, drawing in the scents around her.
It was familiar! It was Kahina!
The door to the small room she was in was opened, and the familiar she-cat was dumped inside.
“Kahina! What are you doing here?” The smaller cat purred, her soft voice echoing slightly though the room.
“I couldn’t leave you, not after everything you’ve done for me.”
Remi rubbed her head against Kahina’s shoulder, her emotions rising. “Thank you, thank you so much.”
mythz

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      ImageImageImageImage Image

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:25 pm

This competition is now closed! Will be judged within the month.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:19 pm

These two are going to Placebo and Mythz! I adore the character dynamic of these two so much even if its only from a teensy bit of writing. The possible stories between the two would be fascinating to see.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me