Time spent 1 hour, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
34 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Envoy 13 - Windblown Wastrel

Postby jules_ » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:20 am

Tier 1 Fallen :xx★✰✰✰
uakitite core, large horns, hair edits/hair color, eye color

of the rank fallen with the potential to reach fury

To win this envoy, design or pick an animal companion for them. Then, tell me the relationships between the two. There are no hard limits on art/writing for this contest and prettying up is allowed.

Code: Select all
    username:
    name:
    companion:
    why:

Ends 7/26/19 @ 9:00pm EST
jules_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Envoy 13 - Windblown Wastrel

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:27 am

WIP

username;; Lorne_Purnima
    name;; TBD
    companion;; Fallow deer, a buck to be specific
    why;; Powerful and magestic, like her they are willing to fight but prefers to flee in order to protect themselves and keep the peace.
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby geto » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:31 pm

dropping out
Last edited by geto on Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:40 am

res w/ little humming bird

oops! couldn't get to this.
Last edited by recherché. on Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myst_c » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:39 pm

:)

Tee - More - Ra

Companion:
Flying Squirrel

Why?:
Having a Sammy (Sam) as her companion can make Timora feel really connected and close to him! You see, Timora prefers to be by herself, where everything is quiet and peaceful, everyday Timora ventures with Sam to find a quiet location, where not a single creature would stir, She always likes to pretend her and Sam are the only ones left on the planet and they go walking around, gazing at how everything is clear of noise. Doing that makes her feel really comforted and happy, So does Sam.

Flying Squirrels do live in groups or just share nests, but alike Timora, Sammy prefers to be by himself..... well, himself and Timora. For this reason, it's why the 2 share so much in common and are so alike.

Flying Squirrels are also nocturnal, so Timora takes advantage of that to stay awake during the night and go to a bunch of locations since other creatures would already be stuck in their dream world. Really think about how wonderful it would be if YOU were in a world where it would be just you alone, wouldn't that be nice?

Although Timora is more of a "alone" creature, that doesn't necessarily mean she is a introvert or shy, Timora can be quite energetic and adventurous at times and can run through a field for hours and hours, yelling in glee, as sammy would glide through the wind side by side with her.

Just... happiness would be in the private world Timora dreams of being in.

Last edited by Myst_c on Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Myst_c | she/her
    inactive for 2 years,
    recently came back
    ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · credit

Myst_c

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:22 am

username: Thani
name: Persepheous
companion: Wip
why: wip
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
└───────┘
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░

──── 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑
text text text text text text text text text text text

░░░░░░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░░░░░░
𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 ──
link link link link link link link
link link link link link link link
credit for pix. / credit for font
credit for code / credit for art

─── statuses ───
xdiscord: pudgator.
xdms: open/closed
xplaying:xxxxGW2
xtoyhouse:xxPudgator
xlink here:xxxword
xcode by:xxxfaelyn

─────────── 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 !

Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuzima » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:40 pm

username: tokasu
name: haona (meaning horns in maori)
companion: haona has a small white and grey ferret that is usually on top of her head curled up or slinking around her shoulders and neck named faye
why: haona met faye taking a stroll through a wooded area she liked to go through to help set creatures free from hunters and traps, she hadn't been very often this week so she decided she might as well stay a tad longer, as it was reaching dusk haona heard a faint squeaking noise. She searched for the source of the sound rapidly looking through bushes, unsure if the creature was hurt or not. She finally came across a small baby ferret laying on it's side. haona crouched down next to the small animal and reached out to see if it would flinch. To her surprise, it rubbed it's nose against her finger as if showing her that she was friendly. haona picked up the tiny ferret carefully and searched the body for any source of why she was whimpering. haona quickly saw that the ferret's leg was twisted in an odd direction. after comforting the ferret some more the ferret seemed to finally warm up to her. haona took the animal to her house and cared for it. when setting the ferret to bed in a small wicker basket she had woven a few months ago and put in a small blanket. after this she had fallen asleep on the couch next to the basket watching her. as haona awoke she opened her eyes to be face to face with a small ferret. at first this started her but then she began to giggle. haona figured the ferrets wounds must have been getting better. after a few more days of caring for the small creature, refusing to give it a name for attachment reasons, she finally let it go. later that night while staring off into space thinking about the ferret and missing the cuddles that they would have together, she heard a faint scratching at her door. haona looked up and got out of bed opening the door. she looked around wondering if it was just a branch or something but in came scurring in a small black and grey ferret. haona smiled and scooped her up into her palms and giving her a tiny kiss on the nose, making the ferret sneeze. haona thought the tiny sneeze sounded like a fairy's wings flapping. "i think i'll call you faye" she said snuggling her face close to her new friend.
yuzima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atlas; » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:10 am

username:
name:
companion:
why:

Wip!!
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 18 gifts.
atlas;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:04 pm

username: rabbit448
name: Ordalia
companion: A Sundog named Parhelios
Ordalia met Parhelios when the sun shattered. It was as if the light exploded into dozens of little pieces and all that was left was the circular frame that contained it. Then it returned with a blinding fury; the result was a scar in the sky so black it devoured anything around it.

Shadows snaked out of the edges, silhouettes darted across the sky, a and beings even more monstrous than the Seraphim and Exalted leapt out of the rift. She was mesmerized until creatures leapt out in her direction. All she could do was abandon her makeshift camp and run from the mysterious creatures.

Yet in the tangle of the woods were light and dark twisting and writhing. Ordalia hastened towards the fight and the light creature let out a ring of fire to burning nightmares away. Very few words were exchanged, just names and pointing at nightmares but it was then an agreement was made to escape together. An agreement that would last a lifetime.

They battled the nightmares off like a monstrous entity with two heads. One radiating light and one shining with chaos. Parhelios ran and ran until they moved like a blur of lightning, while Ordalia's hair snapped forward and back in the winds as she fended off the nightmares with her magic.

Pleasantries and friendship bracelets were exchanged later on, but that is how they met, depending on one another as the nightmares rained down.

<<I edited this late! If this doesn't count that is totally okay!>
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jules_ » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:57 am

Winner is Myst_c