My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tied with a ribbon,

Postby néktar » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:58 am

A ∙ G L A S S ∙ T R E E
【 néktar | adonia | female (♀) 】
    “the small and the innocent, the ones that have too good of a heart, can one day, be the mightiest of things.
    ∙ it was a hushed whisper to me, that's all that rang through my mind. mightiest of things. my eyes were closed, i could not see who had spoke those words to me.. beautiful and fleeting in my mind. the voice was soft, i wished to hear more but all i was left with was the thumping of the ground and the crinkling of leaves as this stranger left. for a long time i only heard the beating of a heart, my own? the thumping only droned on and on, it began to gnaw at my mind. insistent and annoying, i wished to escape it, so i began to climb, gripping at the earth around me and pushing my way up. up towards where that stranger had spoke to me, toward the soft crunching of leaves, it was all above me. i wished to be apart of this world.

∙ the sun shone over head right onto me it pulled at me to reach higher. the world about me was beautiful and large so tall around me. perhaps i was not the only one being pulled up by the sun, the rest of life around me was too. i soon came to know what the thumping was, it was the flow of life from the sun to the earth, through me. green flesh turned to brown, kissed by the sun and hardened like a scab. my whole body went through a transformation, one in which i could not anticipate to happen so soon. i felt taller everyday, inch by inch as the spring turned to summer and i reached out to the sky around me. i could almost touch the clouds but that's where the change ends, in deep summer.

∙ that's when it began, crunching of leaves under me, i saw someone wandering they stopped before me and gazed up. the sun shone on their eyes, they were hallow and empty, slightly red. i did not know who they were, but all of a sudden i felt their hands on me, they reached up to one of my outstretched limbs and tied a string to me. on the other end a colorful bottle dangled. they then left, shifting through the leaves and disappeared.. more and more bottles began appearing. until all of my limbs were heavy with colorful glass. the gentle sunlight shining through them danced along the ground and it was a beautiful sight. then on a day where the breeze began to blow through my limbs and made the bottles clink like chimes, the soft footsteps of a stranger, a stranger i knew. she climbed onto me with the softest of hands and sat at the highest limb. tying, with a ribbon from her own hair, her own colorless bottle. her smile was brighter then any sunlight and her eyes dazzled like shattered glass. [ 499 words ]
Last edited by néktar on Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:00 am, edited 7 times in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1472 CYOS

Postby necropoliis » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:06 am

dropping out to watch! <33
Last edited by necropoliis on Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
necropoliis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mousekewitz » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:46 am

username: rowdyraven
name: camila
story: smthn abstract .. ill do it at some point (oct 13)
Last edited by mousekewitz on Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

i have decided to move on from cs
im simply not as invested or active as i used to be

thank you to everyone who makes this site possible
to every supportive, kind community member ive met
the friends i have made and lost, the experiences ive had
its been an unforgettable ride & i will miss yall

thank you to my wife for introducing me
cs has been a huge part of our lives all this time
and im excited to see where life takes me next
mousekewitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puddssoul » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:03 am

username: puddssoul
name: Atlas
story:

How had she gotten here? She remembered absolutely nothing aside from the roaring of the wind, seeming to chase her as she ran. Panting, confused, her eyes flickered wildly about the small cottage. It seemed to be empty, perhaps for a long time. Delicate cobwebs swayed when she had pushed open the door with the fierceness of someone seeking shelter from an invisible storm. The worst question, however, still weighed heavily on her sore mind - why was she running in the first place? Who was she running from, or what was she running to? There were no hints, just a tangled mess of emotions making her brain twirl like a frantic ballerina.

Feeling safer behind the locked door, she moved deeper into the home, refusing to call out as though someone might actually answer her. Room after room she drifted through uneasily, sweeping her feet across the floor instead of stepping to move more quietly. An ordinary bathroom, a cozy kitchenette, a home office with the computer screen dark.

A shiver wracked her body as she stumbled past a window that was quite clearly cracked, nearly falling to glittering bits. It took a lot of effort not to trip into it, and she gulped, wondering what could have happened if she did. Despite this house being nothing out of the ordinary, she felt her spine tingling, her hands automatically curling into her pockets as she slouched, making herself as small as possible. Still, she didn't know why. Her eyes roved hungrily, searching for anything that could be of help.

But exhaustion hit her like a bag of bricks to her back, and when she saw a small bedroom with everything still mostly intact, she decided it was time to rest. Her body flopped almost involuntarily onto the bed's duvet, sending a small cloud of dust flying.

Dazed, she stared at the ceiling's cracks and patterns, committing them to memory so she'd at least have something there, even if it was as inconsequential as this. She felt her body beginning to relax, her legs aching from running so long and hard. "Why?" Her murmur echoed in the dim light of the room, just a few stray rays of sunshine filtering in through the curtains that might have been white at one point but were now a murky gray. They sent a pattern that almost made her think of swimming underwater across the room.

Almost automatically, her body suddenly sat up stick-straight. She was staring deep into her own eyes, a mirror propped against the wall in front of her. Just as she got a good look at her reflection - scared, fragile eyes, hair crazy, skin bruised and torn, feet near black with dirt - with no warning, the mirror simply shattered. It wasn't violent, the shards cascaded safely to the floor with a sound that reminded her of piano music.

Staring closer, there were two dusty footprints nearly indented into the floor in front of the mirror. And suddenly, she remembered.

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:43 am

username ;;
∘ Kassypen ∘

name ;;
∘ Vivitalia ∘

gender ;;
∘ female ∘

story ;;

❝The young girl’s eyes opened sleepily when the notes started to drift from the piano downstairs. Her hands twitched

at the thought of tapping the keys. Her wide eyes swung over to look at the old grandfather clock that sat in the

corner of her room.

With another drum of the grandfather clock the child finally stood. Her hair was swept behind her back like

sweet dark chocolate left outside in the late summer sun. She toyed with the tail of it while she peered into the

hallway. Her parent’s bedroom door stayed closed, they hadn’t been woken by the clock’s ring. A small smile

played at the corner of her thin lips.

The threadbare carpet that hugged the bowing stairs down to the powder room had been in the house for

centuries. Every night the little brown haired girl crept down them at twelve. Some nights the instrument called

for her to play on it, and after a long string of hours creating her own melody, her parents would find her with her

face imprinted from the keys after falling asleep. Though some hours of some nights the piano played its own

tune. She would then dance across the bare carpets, her toes stinging as she caught them on loose threads. Her

hands would grasp for an imaginary partner, but one she could see in a blink.

On those nights she would make it halfway up the broken stairs. But the covering would then feel like the softest

bedding, and it was calling to her to rest her small head and sleep, though just for a while. On those nights, her

hair became stringy and her cheek was matted with small, rough bumps from the itchy surface.

The piano’s music called louder and louder to her each night until she wouldn’t dare sleep because she was

worried she would miss it. Slowly more friends came to dance with her. They had braids, tails, and the softest

skin. She gave each a name, Gertrude, Maryellen, and Thursday were the most common to visit. Thursday had

wings like those on a butterfly. Maryellen didn’t have ears, so the little girl had to play extra loud when she

visited. Lastly, Gertrude would always sing, though she was the awful sister. She would cackle whenever the small

child missed a note and pull her hair when she missed a dance step.

The small girl started to complain about Gertrude to her parents even when the piano didn’t sing to her. Lines

would crease between their eyes when she told them of the sisters. Now, their door was always cracked when she

went downstairs to play with her friends.

Now, her door was locked each night by her father as she banged from the inside until her hands bled and her

eyes shed soundless tears. The key would click, and he would walk downstairs to sit on the old piano chair, and

tap at the keys that never made a sound.❞

Last edited by Kassypen on Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:13 am

username:
name:
Res!
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibeboi » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:42 am

Mark !!
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:40 am

username: stargust.
name: alyssa
story:
- res w/traitors and love
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:33 am

username: liightning
    name: Belladonna - a deadly poisonous plant; means 'dangerously beautiful'
    story: [500/500]

stunning, they say. can wriggle her way out of something just by looking at you.
    as deadly as she is beautiful. sharp as the silver blade she hides in a sheath.
    she's what the boys in town only dream of speaking to.
    to you?
    she's your greatest fear.
    she's your death.

-----

an ebony sky at midnight. clouds blot the sky, hiding stars - and a full moon.
    there's not much time left. you hurry along, knowing - you have to find her before she finds you.
    a little shack, 98% hidden by shrubbery. it must be your enhanced senses that helped you spot it. blood and screaming flash through your head, and you growl, trying to shake it out. the monster threatens to emerge.
    a pale flash catches your attention. was that...? your target is right where you want her to be, and everything is going fine. if you can succeed, you'll never have to worry again.
    with infinite caution, you continue, slipping into the shack. the air is chilly and sends a shiver down your spine - unless that's another sign of the upcoming transformation. no, not before you finish what you came here to do.
    from asking around town you already know she stays in a secret basement on nights like these. until the moon fully rises, she'll be in there, oblivious to the threat you pose.
    you press your palm to the wall and push, revealing a dark stairway that spirals down into darkness. the final step.
    a candle casts a warm glow in the room. you close the door behind you, hissing as the moonlight begins to sting you. it's close. blood pounds through your veins, roaring in your ears.
    you can see a shape in the back of the room. it must be her. unable to control your excitement, you lunge forward, drawing out the dagger in a flash. the blade sinks into something soft - but no. feathers tickle your nose as you jerk the dagger out. it's a pile of pillows, cleverly arranged. you've been tricked.
    you hear, too late, a blade sliding against a leather sheath. you turn to confront her, only to have pain rip across you, and bloodlust fill your mind, your heart, your soul as you become the very thing you've learned to fear.
    you're no longer you. you throw your head back and let out a wild howl, enjoying how the long, eerie sound echoes through the night.
    a shape looms. silver glows in the flickering light. before you can attack, she skillfully pins you down so you can't move - despite that you're now double her size.
    "Belladonna," you snarl.
    it's true what they say - she is stunning. if you count being face-to-face with your murderer as love at first sight - sure.
    "you made a mistake coming here." she hesitates, her expression grim, before raising her signature silver dagger.
    she grits her teeth, and there is a flash of silver - and then nothing.
Last edited by liightning on Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:22 am, edited 4 times in total.

liight (she/they)

artist who draws silly and funky characters
    <--- enoki is my baby boy

discord: ask! || twitter: liightpinked
    toyhouse: liightning || art fight: liightning
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups