Re: Khimaira Friesian #2432 #BASIC

Postby denja » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:02 am

pulling out! good luck to all participants!
Last edited by denja on Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivalandar » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:56 am

Owner:
SketchingDragons
    Show Name:
A Little Spice And Everything Nice
    Barn Name:
Pumpkin
Personality:
Pumpkin is definitely an extrovert, always wanting to be social with humans and horses alike. He follows his heart, caring and making sure he didn't do something wrong before he acts. Though, he is a bit emotionally unstable, making him have mood swings often. You don't always don't know what you're going to get. Pumpkin tends to see life as a big, complex puzzle where everything is connected – but unlike some, who tend to see that puzzle as a series of systemic machinations, Pumpkin sees it through a prism of emotion and and is always looking for a deeper meaning.
Last edited by Vivalandar on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:47 am, edited 10 times in total.
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

███████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██████
hi! i'm Viva
~used to be sketchingdraons~
dont be afraid to PM me!
━━━━━
CDHFK
UUAcred
━━━━━━
Vivalandar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:58 am

Owner:
ryan ross.
Show Name:
PSL Autumn Vibes
Barn Name:
Pumpkin
    Personality:
Pumpkin is one of the most lovable horses around. He loves to please but is a little bit of a kick along in the arena. He isn't the most social with other horses and prefer to follow people around the yard. He is more like a dog than a horse! He doesn't know his own size and is quite cheeky, always looking to steal people's sweet treats! He especially loved when they bring him cups of whipped cream, not the best they know, but he is just too cute and irresistible, it is the reason why he is a bit on the unfit side.The vets love him but have to advise against it. its now only a celebration treat. Around Halloween time the yard workers and volunteers make pumpkin spice treats for the horses and always know who will enjoy them the most! He loved to get involved in dress up events, especially around Halloween! Its the only time when he is strong and forward. His favourite thing to do is trick or treat, the barn hosts an annual event , each stall is a mystery that needs to be solves, many of which involve riding on the trails to find candy and avoiding instructors in disguise as headless horsemen and ghouls. They are all in teams and race to win, its his favourite day of the year and probably the only thing that distracts him from stealing sugary treat, he does still try to anyway, especially anything pumpkin spice or candy corns.

favourite treat ;
this!

songs(s) ;
everybody scream
obviously

northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BluebonnetBree » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:40 pm

This is now closed for judging!

Please finish up your forms as I will be deciding the winner tomorrow <3
Hello! Please call me Bree <3
I'm always available to talk if you need to!
She/Her pronouns
I'm an artist for Range Trotters & Lone Bashkir Curlys please check them out!
ImageImage
Bluebonnet Creek Ranch
^My current stable page^
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BluebonnetBree » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:16 am

certified wrote:

Owner:
certified
Show Name:
Just a Pinch Of Basic
Barn Name:
Pumpkin
Favorite Song:
Lost Boy - Ruth B
Best Friend:
Esperanza
Favorite place to be:
*v*

Personality:
Flamboyant, sassy, dramatic, flirtatious, caring, easy going, and you guessed it, BASIC.

Pumpkin is the most ultimate homosexual khim you have ever met. He makes it obvious in the way he walks, talks, and holds himself, though he's not completely overbearing about it. It's just obvious.
He's got alot of sass when it comes to the way he holds himself. It's in his walk, the way he bounces and prances. He's got the bob to his head and the tone in his voice. His facial expressions are hard display the sass perfectly.
With his stories, he can be a little dramatic and tends to over exaggerate. He often uses "Like, girl, no way" when gossiping.
He loves to flirt. He can't help it. Even though he likes the same sex, he is often found flirting with even the mares. Though he's worse when it comes to stallions. He cat calls them as they pass by, acts extra when walking in front of someone attractive,(ex, shaking that big ol' rump or batting his eyelashes profusely if engrossed in conversation.
He has a heart of gold. He would do anything for his friends. He's a great shoulder to lean on, he has an amazing perspective and is great with advice. He's the friend you can go to for everything.
Pumpkin doesn't often take things to harshly. He's open minded and good at taking criticism and ridicule. Quite frankly, he doesn't listen to the negative so this gives him a really flexible and laid back attitude.
And basic. Of course. This boy has to have his accessories. Like his whipped cream hat halter accessory and he always has his starbucks. He doesn't go anywhere without it. His favorite part of course is the whipped cream with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.

Very sorry for the late judging but congrats to certified!
I was dying of laughter while reading the personality you wrote out for this boy. I really loved it! Also the song you chose was perfect!
Honorable mentions to muffy and ryan ross. for their amazing forms! I was really torn between the three of you guys </3
Hello! Please call me Bree <3
I'm always available to talk if you need to!
She/Her pronouns
I'm an artist for Range Trotters & Lone Bashkir Curlys please check them out!
ImageImage
Bluebonnet Creek Ranch
^My current stable page^
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:22 am

well done certified! i was looking through the forms and have to admit that i loved yours a lot! (: i defiantly think he suits the personality and name!
    and thank you autumn for the mention, he is a very special khim (:
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muffy » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:14 am

Wahhh sad tbh lol congrats cert you may of course have the art I got of him <3
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:21 pm

Congratulations certified!

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me