Based on Click to view
Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 12
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

SCS Custom and Adopts #193/#194/#195: The Collies

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:06 am

Second Chance Shelter wrote: Second Chance Shelter is a dog and cat rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our animals are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
These 3 were dropped off by a farmer, who was selling their farm to move to the city. They couldn't take the 3 dogs with them so they were dropped off here. He said that none of them are related and that he got them from 3 different households. They are all really friendly and seem to love to sing to music, especially Country or Indie. We call the group the Singing Collies and gave them each their own bandana to show they are in a group.
PROMPT: Tell me their Favorite Song, Personality, what they think of the other 2 in the group! [My Extra Policy]

#193 Rough Collie
Owner: ~HєуRєι~
Name: Savannah
Sex: Female
Collar: xx

#194 Rough Collie-Border Collie Mix

tea! wrote:

✂︎-------------------------------------------------------------------

Username : tea!

Name : Bailey

Bandana : a gorgeous blue galaxy <3

Personality : Bailey is a very energetic collie mix. She is very friendly with other dogs and people and constantly needs something to do or else she'll become destructive. She loves to bark when playing and howls along to any music or musical instrument being played. Bailey is very happy-go-lucky and loves making the best out of everything ! Some dogs see her as annoying because of her endless amount of energy, but she's very oblivious and can never tell if they are giving her a good compliment or a bad one. But she can tell if a friend is feeling down and will do anything she can to make them smile and feel better, whether its telling them jokes or just quietly listening to whats going on.

Favorite Song : Fitz and the Tantrums - Out of my League

What do they think of the others? : oh gosh Bailey love love loves the other dogs ! She already loves every single dog there is but she has a special soft spot for her original "band". She believes that they are the best dog band when together and just loves to make some noise with them ! She loves when she meets with the other pups for "band meets" ( puppy playdates ).

Kali - Bailey sees Kali as a sister and trusts her 100% . She's always there for Kali and knows that Kali will be there for her. She loves to run around Kali and try to make her dizzy with the constant circles. She especially loves to harmonize with Kali and just be around her in general !

#195 - Bailey loves them as a sibling too ! Instead of pestering them with her constant moving around, Bailey prefers to plop down and lay next to or onto of #195. They make the best cuddle buddy and are always there if Bailey needs someone who can just listen to her. She loves to give them extra slobbery kisses because they are just so soft and cuddly.

art : made by me on the side <3

initial meetings :
    Before even thinking about bringing Bailey home, I made sure she met with my other dogs I've adopted from the Second Chance Shelter !

Scout : Upon seeing the larger dog, Scout gently approached Bailey, who immediately bowed down and spun, barking a few times and indicating she wanted to play. Scout then stood up more confidently and the two of them wrestled and played together ! Scout usually plays a bit rough but with Bailey's speed, he could barely keep up with her ! The young Rottweiler pup eventually sat down, exhausted from chasing and attempting to tackle Bailey. Their initial meeting went amazingly ! The two seem to really enjoy each other and tire each other out!

Echo : Echo is more laid back and isn't usually interested in other dogs. As we brought in Bailey, Echo looked her way and walked over to sniff her. After checking each other out, Bailey pawed at Echo with a wagging tail in an attempt to play and let out two small barks. Echo stayed sitting, wagging his tail and watching Bailey. He eventually walked back over to where I was sitting and laid next to me. Bailey came over and bowed to attempt to play with Echo again! This prompted the laid-back relaxed dog to stand up and play bow back ! Bailey ran around Echo, who chased her a bit around the room. The two got along well ! Perhaps Bailey will show Echo that playing with other dogs is fun ! For now, he can be her pillow !

extras are the art and initial meetings

--------------------Image---------Image---------Image

#195 Border Collie-Siberian Husky Mix

conversett ★ wrote:

Username: SergeantWinter
Name: Mac // Three Cheese Thief
Bandana: Cherry red gradient with classic black and white bandana markings
Personality: Mac is more of the quiet one out of the three, he keeps more to himself and is more of an overseer. Although just because he is quiet, doesn't make him shy. The only time he does bark is generally when there is trouble, or when he's super happy. Although he is far from quiet when he sings, and tends to let it all out. He loves to greet visitors and often has an excellent judge of character. While he hates it when things don't go as planned, or things don't stay on schedule, and was often the rooster waking up the ranch in the morning. Mac can be territorial and protective of his people, and his ranch. He knows when trouble rolls around the corner, and he was the dog that didn't hesitate to run off the coyotes and foxes, or to herd the stray cattle back into the herd. To him, this was job and he was darn good at it. But his favourite activities was to play fetch with his people, and to take a dip in the lake after a good hard day of work in the summer. In winter it was a little different because everything would be frozen, so at the end of the day he likes to curl up in front of the toasty fire. Mac actually dislikes the winter because there is no work, or at least not as much as there is to do in the summer. Although it wouldn't matter what type of season for Mac to chow down on someones unguarded meal. He is infamously known for stealing mac and cheese, which is where his name came from.
Favorite Song: Incase You Didn't Know by Brett Young
Despite Mac being very passionate towards the ranch and work, he can't express his feelings very well to others. His favourite human probably doesn't even know that they are his favourite, because he treats everyone the same unless he dislikes them. It's even harder for him to express love towards another canine, and often steals glances from afar or friend zones them. He has no clue how to show affection between someone he likes and someone who he loves. When he tries, it usually ends up being having the reserve effects. The canine that is his friend thinks Mac loves them, while his crush believes that Mac just sees them as a friend. It's truly difficult for the Collie mix. Then theres the song Take Your Time by Sam Hunt, which is also his favourite song. He just feels this pull to these two songs, like they understands him. Take Your Time has this effect on him because he often ends up being his crush's friend while he watches his crush go off with another canine.
What do they think of the others?: Kali was his first crush turned friend. There will always be a place in his heart for her but since he has no idea what it means to flirt, he accidentally friend zoned her. He'd typically do anything she asked him to do without question, and tends to give up his warm cozy place in front of the fire for her if she's cold during the winter season. She simply has special treatment, and it's generally viewed as it being because they have been such good friends for such a long time instead of potential lovers. Over the years Mac has settled for Kali being just a very good friend, and he's gotten over his crush. While #194 is that friend that Mac can tell everything and anything to. They know all his secrets, even the things about how he feels towards Kali. He is extremely grateful to have them, someone to run to when things get emotionally rough for him. They generally set him off in a happy mood and sometimes playful. On rare occasions Mac might actually be caught playing keep-a-way with #194, which is something Mac never does with anyone else. He is more of a workaholic then playful, but with the right push he can become one. And that is #194 special effect on him.

Genes;
#193 Rough Collie
'Fawn w/ Sable and Irish'
kk // EE // Bb // DD // slsl // AyAt // SiSi // mm // rr // TiTi // CchCe // gg // uu

#194 Rough Collie-Border Collie Mix
'Fawn w/ Sable and Irish'
kk / ee / BB / DD / slsl / AyAy / SiSi / mm / rr / TiTi / CchCch / gg / uu

#195 Border Collie-Siberian Husky Mix
'Cream w/ Sable and Piebald'
kk // ee // Bb // DD // slsl // AyAw // SiSi // mm // rr // TiTi // Cecw // gg // uu
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:45 pm, edited 17 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Adopts #193, #194 and #195: The Collies

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:47 am

mark!

Username:
Spiritstar3
Name:
Destiny
Bandana:
Fading green, with some sort of leaf design

Personality:
A sweet hearted and kind of feminine male, Destiny was named so because the staff helping with the adoption forgot to mention he was a male, so they thought he was a male when they named him. He does not mind, as it fits anyway with his feminine nature. He likes to roll in the dirt like most dogs, but of course enjoys a good bath as well. He likes being out in the fields herding the sheep, or lying in napping with the family's five horses.
Favorite Song:
Sweet Home Alabama (I believe it's country. It's the only one I can remember without looking it up)
What do they think of the others?:
He actually quite likes Kali, not as a crush but just because she will put up with him and the other collie, and joins in on 'singing' with them. He is kind of neutral towards the other collie though, not honestly able right now to gauge what he feels for them. He thinks they are pretty cool, but they do get loud and seem to try and outdo or lead him and Kali. He sees how protective they can be of him, sometimes, and kind of likes it.

2 extras:
Likes and dislikes
+Herding
+Singing
+Being with friends
+Kali
+His humans

-Bees
-Greens
-Being alone
-Goats (the family only has sheep and horses)
-Ducks (Good thing there aren't any nearby)

Family
George
Lawrie
Ginny
Bently
Bjorn (The puppy)
Tabi (The cat)
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:00 am

Mark will do when i get home tomorrow~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had..."
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:27 am

Username: MelMellyMel
Name: Ritz
Bandana: Basically just different music notes, you don't have to add all those fine details
Personality: Ritz is a very go-with-the-flow kind of dog. He'll be wary of meeting new people and dogs at first, but generally warms up to them very quickly. You can always count on Ritz to be there when you're down, he seems to dislike any sort of negative emotion, be it of sadness or anger. His preferred method of cheering anyone up is to sing to them, but that's to be expected, isn't it?
Favorite Song: Dirty Laundry - Carrie Underwood
What do they think of the others?: Ritz is somewhat of a third wheel, so to speak, when it comes to the trio of collies. The other two seem to get along with each other better than they do with Ritz, but he's honestly fine with trailing behind them in whatever adventures they decide to go on. When the three sing together Ritz will take up 'backup vocals' and will chime in whenever he sees fit. Overall he finds them nice, and he likes seeing whatever crazy antics they get up to whenever he tags along with them, though he does tend to stay out of them himself.
Last edited by MelMellyMel on Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tea! » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:12 am

Username : tea!

Name : Bailey

Bandana : a gorgeous blue galaxy <3

Personality : Bailey is a very energetic collie mix. She is very friendly with other dogs and people and constantly needs something to do or else she'll become destructive. She loves to bark when playing and howls along to any music or musical instrument being played. Bailey is very happy-go-lucky and loves making the best out of everything ! Some dogs see her as annoying because of her endless amount of energy, but she's very oblivious and can never tell if they are giving her a good compliment or a bad one. But she can tell if a friend is feeling down and will do anything she can to make them smile and feel better, whether its telling them jokes or just quietly listening to whats going on.

Favorite Song : Fitz and the Tantrums - Out of my League

What do they think of the others? : oh gosh Bailey love love loves the other dogs ! She already loves every single dog there is but she has a special soft spot for her original "band". She believes that they are the best dog band when together and just loves to make some noise with them ! She loves when she meets with the other pups for "band meets" ( puppy playdates ).

Kali - Bailey sees Kali as a sister and trusts her 100% . She's always there for Kali and knows that Kali will be there for her. She loves to run around Kali and try to make her dizzy with the constant circles. She especially loves to harmonize with Kali and just be around her in general !

#195 - Bailey loves them as a sibling too ! Instead of pestering them with her constant moving around, Bailey prefers to plop down and lay next to or onto of #195. They make the best cuddle buddy and are always there if Bailey needs someone who can just listen to her. She loves to give them extra slobbery kisses because they are just so soft and cuddly.

art : made by me on the side <3

initial meetings :
    Before even thinking about bringing Bailey home, I made sure she met with my other dogs I've adopted from the Second Chance Shelter !

Scout : Upon seeing the larger dog, Scout gently approached Bailey, who immediately bowed down and spun, barking a few times and indicating she wanted to play. Scout then stood up more confidently and the two of them wrestled and played together ! Scout usually plays a bit rough but with Bailey's speed, he could barely keep up with her ! The young Rottweiler pup eventually sat down, exhausted from chasing and attempting to tackle Bailey. Their initial meeting went amazingly ! The two seem to really enjoy each other and tire each other out!

Echo : Echo is more laid back and isn't usually interested in other dogs. As we brought in Bailey, Echo looked her way and walked over to sniff her. After checking each other out, Bailey pawed at Echo with a wagging tail in an attempt to play and let out two small barks. Echo stayed sitting, wagging his tail and watching Bailey. He eventually walked back over to where I was sitting and laid next to me. Bailey came over and bowed to attempt to play with Echo again! This prompted the laid-back relaxed dog to stand up and play bow back ! Bailey ran around Echo, who chased her a bit around the room. The two got along well ! Perhaps Bailey will show Echo that playing with other dogs is fun ! For now, he can be her pillow !

extras are the art and initial meetings

--------------------Image---------Image---------Image
Last edited by tea! on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:36 am, edited 26 times in total.

art above by fiskko @ da

tea!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:41 am

Number: #194
Username: SpartanAmethyst
Name: Luke
xxxxxx > Ancient Greek
xxxxxx > "Light giving".
xxxxxx > Variant form of "Lucas".

Bandana: [x]
Personality:
Favorite Song: This is How We Roll by Florida Georgia Line.
What does he think of the others?: THEY NEVER SING IN THE CORRECT PITCH. Always tries to be the loudest so he can get the others to match pitch, which normally throws him off pitch. He'll "sing" with just about anything; a fire engine, a car alarm, the very vocal horse in the neighboring stable...

+2 Extras: Art??
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:12 am

Number: #194
Username:
tomijojo
Name:
Holder
Bandana:
light pink and tan plaid
Personality:
very energetic loves everyone but sometimes there are some that she doesn't like, she can sometimes get very crazy and weird but she only does that to ones she knows very well otherwise she acts kind and "loose"/ relaxed
Favorite Song:
Clementine I could find the original idk really who sang the original so
What does he think of the others?:
She loves them they are like family, her and the husky cross don't get along as well as she does with kali though. Her and Kali though are very very good friends, she loves Kali a lot they were the first to the farmer got while the husky cross came a couple weeks after but she loves them all and is sad that they will have to split up but she hopes to see them both later on :)
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 14 times in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:34 am

Mark~
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:37 am

-bump-

┌────────────────────────────┐

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

└────────────────────────────┘
xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

┌────────────────────────────┐

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

└────────────────────────────┘
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Foxtrot. » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:44 am

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

ImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(Juliet)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

┌────────────────────────────────────────┐

Username: SpeednGrace
    Name: It's a Love Story, Baby, just say Yes // Juliet
    Bandana: Faded blue with light blue paws.
    Favorite Song: Love Song ~ Taylor Swift
└────────────────────────────────────────┘

Personality

Juliet is not a damsel in distress like Shakespeare's Juliet, from Romeo and Juliet. In fact this female is quite the tomboy and is up for getting her coat dirty if she has to. Nothing seems to bother this fierce collie. One to get her paws stuck in and work till dawn, Juliet is the workaholic of workaholics. Once she's set on something, she'll make sure to get the job done. Thus you can trust her with anything to do and she'll get the job done. Juliet is also very trustworthy, like a safe she will only share the contents you interested with her with you. Loyal to the end, if you befriend this female she'll stick by your side through thick and thin. She is often a shoulder to lean on and is always out to help her friends. Daring and quite boisterous, this girl likes to take risks and enjoys the thrill. More often than not she's a goodie two shoes but can be a little bit mischievous. She is a free spirit and is up for any adventure, so if you're going adventuring Juliet would most definitely be up for it. Crazy and always ready to party or to play, this female loves to cause a commotion. Loud as can be, Juliet loves to sing and sing. In fact, good luck shutting her up! As soon music is being played she'll be there within a matter of moments. This female lacks no confidence and isn't bashful, to say the least. She loves the attention and act for it, some could say she can be a bit vain. However, this doesn't bother her. She doesn't listen to negatives, you could say she can't take critiques. Well, she is a bit of perfectionist. Extremely intelligent but she can often use this to be quite manipulative and calculative. She will use her intelligence to get what she wants, after all she's a bit of a princess when it comes to attention.

What do the think of the others?

┌─────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
            Kali | pos ~
            Her ringleader! The crazy female bounces off the wild card female's personality. She
            loves to play games and chase with Kali. Juliet classes Kali as a sister, her older sister.
            You could say Juliet can be a bit like Kali's annoying younger sister when they're
            together. Kali is the only one who can be beat the amount of decibels produced
            howling than Juliet. She loves the females hyper active and sweet nature.
└─────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

# 195 | pos ~
            Her partner in crime! Though this collie mix isn't as loud as her or Kali, she still
            enjoys singing along with this dog. She loves to play and chase them, as she does with
            Kali. In her eyes, she classes them as a younger sibling and is quite protective of them.
            You could say she can be a bit overprotective of them, but only a "little bit", definitely!
            She will always be by their side, no matter what.

Art

Headshot ~ by me
Juliet!- Fullbody of all 3 collies~ by me

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/size]
Last edited by .Foxtrot. on Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
.Foxtrot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me