Drawing sessions 7
48 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Baby Ink Weaver Rune

Postby Benathorn » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:10 am

Morrighan

Owner: 'Murican Tyasi
Type: Baby Ink Weaver Rune

"Congratulations, it's a girl!"

"The offspring of Enyo and Tennebrae, this sassy little female uses her psychic ability to manipulate ink into whatever image or words she desires. She has her mother's trait while inheriting her father's talents, thus creating an Ink Weaver Rune. Though her psychic is not overly strong, it can just barely lift the malleable black ink which she uses to create scripts or images of her choosing. She does not use it for anything else but this and mostly just resorts to simply dipping the point of her tail into the inky goo and uses that as a writing utensil most of the time. She is quite the scribbler and even knows how to write in calligraphy, making this little dragon invaluable to any who wish to write there thoughts on the go or document their journey. The Baby Ink Weaver Rune is quite the little helper and is basically like a walking quill. She will make herself right at home in your satchel or pockets and loves to keep a handy bottle of ink nearby just in case of emergencies. "

Last edited by Benathorn on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:43 am, edited 5 times in total.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Baby Ink Weaver Rune

Postby Flowerdust » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:12 am

dropping out to help a friend :3
Last edited by Flowerdust on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Flowerdust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flyteck » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:17 am

Reserved. My gosh, I keep falling in love x.x

Owner Name:
(Your Username goes here)
Name:
Quinn
Personality:
(What is the dragon's personality like?)
Why do you wish to have him/her:
(State what drew you to the dragon or why you would want it.)
Where will you keep him/her:
(Will you keep it in your sig, character thread, etc...)
Would you like to breed him/her in the future:
(This is just general info for me to use. State if you would like to breed it later on or not)
Any Quirks:
(Quirks are funny habits or odd things the dragon may do.)
Other:
(Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)
Last edited by flyteck on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
echjhmhehcghfghfgghhImage

Deviantart [most active]
toyhou.se
Lioden
I'm still on here, but I don't post much.
Feel free to message me if you'd like to
chat! Check my DA for commissions c;

✯ Check out my Webcomic!✯
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
flyteck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xtr.terrestrial » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:17 am

aWLJKDTXGCNALKS:JFHVBJNXAKLO[;kj SO RESERVED

[ hunter . she/her . bi ]

X . X . X
xtr.terrestrial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:18 am

-dropping out-
Last edited by SukarettoYanagi on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Somnus » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:22 am

Owner Name:
Ninja2of8
Name:
Magice,(black art in Latin) Magi for short.
Personality:
Brave, Clever, Artistic and lonly
Why do you wish to have her:
She is SOOO cute and she would be my first rune.
Where will you keep him/her:
In my signature, character thread, I would roleplay, and I would make little storys of him.
Would you like to breed her in the future:
YES!
Any Quirks:
Other:
Last edited by Somnus on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Every dream has a power, use this power right and you can do anything.

Hello, my name is somnus. I'm a guy, a brony, and a christian. I love to roleplay, play video games, and read.

Somnus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:28 am

Owner Name:
Amxen no.XV
Name:
Felma Rhi
Personality:
WIP
Why Do You Wish To Have Her:
She is soooo adorabul!I just wanna hug her to death!Ahem,anyway,I love her personality and the way she uses her ink.She reminds me of myself alot.
Where Will You Keep Her:
In my sig.Neoark may hate cute things,but he needs some punishment.
Would You Like To Breed Her In The Future:
Yes,her babies will be awsome.
Any Quirks:
WIP
Other:
: Something Is Up :
We all look at this world
Like something is up
And if you please would
Fill up my tea cup
I'll tell you a tale
Of Amxen,Axel and hail

This world is strange
Full of light and darkness
They call her a dark mage
And they call him wreckless
But I simpaly call them
My friends for life and after

Something is up
And I cant say
When the hail will fill up my cup
And they will die the next day

We have been running for some time
He held her in his arms
As hail pounded on the windchime
And men rushed in with fire arms

Well I digress
They are still here
All this stress
Is making them apear here and there

(Omg,did I just write a poem?)
Last edited by Sullivan Maurus on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sphye » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:31 am

What is she called?
Chaotic
Occasionally shortened to Chay

Why Chaotic?
She reminds me of the character Discord of
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, in that she exudes an untameable,
anarchic, crazy personality, sprinkled heavily with charm and laughter.
However, I couldn't name her Discord, as the name doesn't fit her as
it does the insane draconequus. Eris is far too overused, and I
couldn't find a way to wordsmith it, so I eventually settled on a
basic, befitting name: Chaotic.
It suits her completely in my eyes, and it is at the same time
simple. While I could take it to a translator,
I find the simplest form to be the most desirable, the most applicable.
After all, one can only have so much order.

What is her gender?
This question just answers itself, doesn't it? She is indeed a female,
in all her different selfs.
At the screen
Sphie

Who to tame her?
Silver Vivizae
Appearance:
Medium-tall, tri-colored hair reaches a
little past shoulders, greenish eyes.
Other:
Uses many different accents when speaking,
sometimes a combination of accents.
Never seen without her traveling backpack.

Why her?
I have never before won a rune with a form,
always coming short of good enough, never
making the cut. I hope to change that before
the new site, to win a rune for my effort.
I relate so well to aspects of Chaotic, like
she is a small piece of my personality,
wrapped in a cute little dragon's body.
She and I would get along so well, and I
would pamper her up with art and stories.
I want her to go to the very best home possible,
and hope to provide that, but I'll admit I would
die a little inside if I lost.
I'm sure Canvas is wishing for a friend, too,
as I'm certain she must be lonely
as my only rune. Chaotic seems like she would
be the perfect rune, the very best companion
to both myself and Canvas, and I can't imagine
why I wouldn't choose her.
She has personality, complexity, and the
perfect balance of magic.
I don't think I can accurately say how much I
love her, because words almost water it down.

Where would she reside?
I would feature her in my signature, my
character thread, in my artwork, in stories,
and in roleplays; I might even be able to
feature her in RL in the form of a plush or
beanbag toy, eventually.

Romantically interested?
I'm sure she isn't opposed to someday
becoming a mother, but I'm not sure how the
new site will work, and I know for a fact I
couldn't have her grown before it launches,
much less find a suitable male.

Who is she?
The Actress
Chaotic has many masks, many personas that she can take on. I don't know why she is so inconsistent in her actions and personality, but it is one of many things that make her unique, I suppose. Perhaps it has to do with her lack of stability? Or maybe she feels as though she has to meet every expectation. Either way, her personality will swing drastically in very short time, and I can't tell if she does it on purpose or not. She can be nothing but smiles and gumdrops one day and then that night you meet a nearly opposite side of her. You can never guarantee what you'll get, so it is wise to expect the unexpected. There is no method to the madness, no rhyme or reason to who you will meet, albeit one detail: Never has she been anyone without spunk. There is no watering down the personalities, despite how often they change.
The Lunatic
Chaotic is, to put it simply, insane. Despite this, she can be considerably more normal than you would expect, as long as she doesn't hit a surge. When she surges, her magic grows more powerful and her sanity weakens a bit more, although only temporarily. The return to normal, or as I refer to it as, Lucidity, can take five minutes or three days, but when it happens she returns to one of two things: A quirky little baby, playful and carefree as a hatchling should be, or she will hit a stage where she is as a normal rune, but mentally much older than her body is. I call it "true lucidity", who she really is. It doesn't take long after true lucidity for her to hit her usual balance, her ever-changing, spunky self.
The Enchantress
Despite her flaws, Chaotic is never in short supply of friendly company. Why? Because she gets along well with others, charming them with similarities and her attitude. Strange, isn't it, that one who seems most likely to push others away is the one whom everyone admires? Of course, it may be that they don't want to be on her bad side, because heaven help you if you get there, but no one seems insincere. Be it for magic, fear, or admiration, Chaotic wins over many and all she meets.

Specific uniquities
Chaotic is so quirky as it is, pointing out a specific is like trying to choose a favorite hair. I can say that she has a fondness for silver, both as jewelry and ore. I can certainly say it suits her, the metallic color complimenting her own darker colors nicely.
She also has a box that she guards fiercely, but I have not yet seen its contents.

Chaotic's Box
The Box Under the Bed
"Chaotic?" I call out, searching for the indigo and pink runeling, whom had disappeared a little less than an hour ago, immediately after her ink/paint fight with Canvas. Not, of course, that I couldn't see why she would think "extreme hide-and-seek" would be more fun than cleaning, but she had me seriously worried.
The three of us were staying in an inn, with a small, comfortable room and access to the woods outside. Chaotic and Canvas had apparently agreed that the room was too boring, and soon their "prettifying" turned into the tossing of inks and paints everywhere. Needless to say, it was a complete mess. They had both hidden when I walked into the room, one better than the other. Canvas's attempt to hide behind the remarkably still-intact vase of flowers was feeble, to say the least, but I had not yet found Chaotic. I hadn't been worried at first, figuring she was hiding under the pillow or in a desk drawer, but after an hour I still had not found her. Canvas hadn't seen her go, being preoccupied with making sure the flowers covered her eyes rather than keep them on the unbalanced child.
"Where are you? Chaotic!?" I shouted once more. I re-checked the room, in case she could have been moving without my notice. Not in the desk, not in the vase, not in my pack. I look under the bed, not truly expecting to find her, and see a shape. Not the shade of a rune dragon, but a square. I reach under the bed, stretching until I brush the object with my fingertips. I accidentally bump it back further, giving a groan as I do. I reach back even further, barely managing to grasp the box to pull it out from under the bed. Sliding it out, I open the wooden lid.
•❁•
The Empty Inkwell
The light glints against a smooth silver object as I peer into the box. I reach in, grabbing the shining... bottle? I turn it around in my hands, causing the lid to open. Dried ink remains near the top, peeling around the edges. An inkwell, I think, that's what it is. I give it another few looks, wondering why it was stored away like this. By now I realize that this box didn't just happen to be here; Rather, it was brought as I came, and hidden. It is the same box that I have seen Chaotic try to hide-It is quite adorable to watch a grapefruit-sized dragonling try to hide a box larger than she is, but she somehow managed to have it stowed away before I could get a good look. But that's beside the current point; What about this inkwell, of the other, unseen contents of the box, is worth keeping and hiding away for Chaotic? I continue to turn the inkwell in my hands, and feel a slight chink in the metal. I look, realizing that it is engraved ever so lightly with a single phrase: Memoriam Vobiscum
•❁•
The Mismatched Feathers
I place the inkwell carefully back into the wooden box, and as I do another object catches my eye. Or rather, objects; A set of feather, one a deep, inky black, and the other an almost dusty shade of red. As I pick them up, I feel my hand covered in a wet substance. I put the feathers down, and see my hands covered in ink the same color as the black feather. Sudden realization hits. The feathers, I think to myself, They are of her parents. I recall the day I became the bearer to Chaotic, not very long ago though it seems like forever:
The day was damp and cloudy, and although it was not that late it was darkening quickly. I had been staying in a small, abandoned house for the past month, and wasn't planning on staying much longer. That day, however, was not at all good for traveling, and I was merely headed back to my temporary home.
A droplet of rain fell on my head, and I started to walk faster, not wanting to get rained on. I saw a dirty piece of cloth in the corner of my eye, and continued walking, thinking nothing of it until I heard a small squeak from within it. I turned back to the ratty piece of fabric, lifting it slowly. Peering back at me are two large, pink eyes, sad and confused. I remove the cloth, revealing an indigo runeling, a mere baby all alone.
"What are you doing all alone?" I ask her, in disbelief that anyone would leave a baby dragon so young all on its own.
A trail of black substance was suddenly floating through the air, flowing from a silver bottle-like item.

I break from the flashback for a moment, realizing that that was where I remembered the inkwell from. The very first day I knew Chaotic.
The flowing stream of ink slowly formed into a set of quivering but recognizable words:

I am the Inkweaver, Not yet given given a name;
Disordered and changing and never the same.

I am made of potential, of darkness and light,
Yet when met by others I am seen as a blight.

Wisdom I hold, but still I am young,
Still seeking a place to be loved, and not stung.

Would you give shelter, would you give care?
To a dragon like me, 'tis the best you can share.

I shake my head slightly with the memory. Immediately after her poetic display of ability Chaotic had passed out from the exhaustion of such in her underfed, cold state.
"Such a show off," I say quietly to myself.
I had rushed home, carrying the light bundle of feathers in my arms. I gave her a quick check for any injuries my untrained eye could detect, which were none aside from malnourishment. There were, however, some odd feathers tucked underneath her wing, placed to look like her own; Not that they could fool anyone, the size and color alone giving away the difference. I gently removed the feathers, obviously both of which slid out, not being her own, and placed them aside.
Crossed over, the two feathers let out a barely perceptible glow, and a small sentence etched itself into the wooden desk.
Take care of her for us.

A single tear slips from my eye as I remember that one moment. I was supposed to take care of Chaotic, to keep her safe, and here I had gone and let her go missing. I had silently promised myself that I would care for her, and right now it feels as though I've broken every promise I ever could have made by failing that one. I carefully place the feathers back in their holding place, and look once more into the box.
•❁•
The Broken Locket
At first glance it looks like no more is there, but then a small, barely noticeable gleam of light blinks from the corner of the box. I tilt it towards myself, and a locket falls out, the hinge all but snapped. Small chinks of metal are missing in some places, and rust can be found on the chain, but that isn't what draws my attention. The front swings open slowly, revealing not a photograph, but a painting of sorts. Brushed lightly onto the silver are five figures in total, all in midnight black ink.
The figure I first notice is a familiarly fluffy dragon, distinguished from the original only in the lack of her trademark bright colors. Canvas perches happily at the edge of the picture, smiling outward from the picture, a wing wrapped around the central figure, Chaotic. Chaotic is shown smiling, attention and love given freely to and from herself.
To the other side of Chaotic is a pair of dragons, pressed slightly together and focused on Chaotic.
Her parents, I almost whisper. Even in the single color of the ink, the textures and technique show perfectly what they each look like, although a bit sketched in some places; Closest to Chaotic is a darkly colored rune, though not as much as the other, with the rune on her wing much like Chaotic's own. Multiple eyes adorn her, and a proud expression is on her face at the sight of her happy daughter. Beside her resides an inky black dragon, the highlights revealing that the dragon is as the substance that he was painted in. He appears happy, not showing much more than joy for his company with his family.
Lastly, set slightly behind, is myself. I choke back another set of tears seeing this, of knowing that I was this important to her.
I am smiling in the picture, holding the runes together, and showing pure, unfiltered happiness at the scene of all those important and loved by Chaotic together to care for her.
I slowly close the breaking clasp of the locket and place it in the box. As I slide it back where it was found, I see something in the corner of my eye. In the boards of the ceiling, pink eyes watching carefully, is the small dragon.
"Chaotic!" I say, hope filling my voice as the fear and sadness dissipates. "Where were you all this time?" She blinks at me, attempting to look innocent while struggling with an unspoken question. She glances quickly to the bed, and I hug her close.
"We are, now and forever, part of your family, Chay." I tell her. "So long as you let us be." Canvas finally flies over to see the commotion, a now brightly-colored rag left behind.
"The three of us will always look out for each other."

Notes:
  • Memoriam Vobiscum is Latin, meaning "Keep memory with you" or "Memories with you".
  • The word count came to a little more than 1,600 words in this story.

Catch a Moment of Time
"Insanity"
"I am the Inkweaver"
Last edited by Sphye on Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:57 am, edited 33 times in total.
Sphye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyasi » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:31 am

ImageOwner Name:Image
Tyasi
Tyasi is a traveler and treasure hunter. Usually doing natural treasures which tend to be unforgettable scenery. Also monetary treasure hunting is right below it and many excursions lead to high amounts of wealth, but she only takes a fair some before the rest is either donated or sold by the higher ups.

Tyasi is a member of the Exploration Association of Treasures (E.A.T. for short) which is a sect of the Eldemore’s Exploration Association, (E.E.A). Up until recently, Tyasi has been upgraded to the smaller faction of rune owning members. Since, everyone who is part of this organization is put into a newbie or rookie group if they have no rune partner. In these large assigned groups they will do smaller expeditions to gain experience and if possible a rune partner. Once with a rune partner the pair will be registered with a team name, their specialties as a team and their achievements.
Registry Appearance:
Team: Indicating Ink
Members: Tyasi-human and Morrighan-runeling
Specialties: Puzzle solving, navigating and acute records.
Notes: Excelling new team already showing great prowess.
Achievements: 17 Monetary Treasures obtained, 21 Natural Treasures recorded/documented.

ImageName:Image
Morrighan
Mori for short

The name Morrighan seemed to be the perfect for this superb runeling. Morrighan came from the idea of her reminding me of the Celtic goddess. The name Morrighan depending on if irish derived or not means, "Phantom Queen", "Great Queen" or "Queen of the Ghosts". Morrighan is the goddess of war, vengeance, strife, magic and fertility. With also some cross referencing to Morgan LeFay the famous half-sister sorceress. I found the name appropriate for this adorable telepathic runeling.

Personality:
Morrighan is a cheeky little rune with some attitude. Extremely blunt and doesn’t hide her emotions or feelings towards others. She is oblivious to others socially; it takes a while for things to dawn on her on what she had done. Morrighan lacks the process of knowing what’s right and wrong, because she doesn’t see anything wrong or right. It’s just itself and what had been done has been done. She prefers things that were in the past to reside in the past. (Though, she is fond of revenge if what was done to her was cruel enough) She defiantly has her moments and always knows that she comes first compared to others. She has a philosophical insight which is accompanied by her highly curious self and would rather want to know, “Why do you have the box?” instead of “Whats in the box?”. Now you can’t keep Morrighan hemmed in too long or she get on more worse of her temperament. She will become very impatient and difficult to work with. She has her flow from the prick of the iron to the trail of words that it expels. During temper tantrums she will whine and make loud noises until she gets her way, but as soon as the table is turned to her favor the tears and wailing cease. Only to be replaced by the tongue action and a thank you cuddle. She can get very restless and is always on the go, even when traveling she will want to do something or she will be upset and thrash around if she is bored. Luckily she would probably being my personal scribe at the time, so this doesn’t happen often. When she says she is done and is tired she really means she is done and tired, she may have a lot of energy, but as a baby she tires out easily if pressing on more paper she can write. Everything is inkwells and rainbow quills to her. Morrighan always sees the brighter side of things and can’t be upset by too many things. Being sad slows you down and the upbeat path is the way to go!
*Adventurous~~~ Seeking adventures and burning with energy she is quick to decide another trip. Or at least for Tyasi to do the traveling part and herself to experience. A personal escort and a friend. She enjoys meeting new kinds of people(‘cept the jerks) and new places. It always makes her wonder how different can we all really be? Also reading books are a wondrous adventure, but she’s fiction only. The more dangerous it sounds the more she likes. She wants a challenging adventure and not a vacation through Candyland.
*Lucky~~~ She’s got the luck of leprechaun, because she knows what just to pick or guess. Which way leads out of a cavern to the treasure room? She tells you the stalagmite is a switch! A game of chance? Well, she already got the plus side. Her intuition and superb skills always lead to the best results.
*Argumentive~~~ She is fairly stubborn in opinion and will defend it with no problem. She can hear your argument, but will disregard most of its value. It can be over many things, but her arguments just end with her getting bored or forgetting what she was originally arguing about.
*Enthusiastic~~~ Morrighan enjoys everything with most of her might. She tries to make it exciting and with her contagious disposition she makes it better for some of those around her. She puts a 110% in activities.
*Irresponsible~~~ Like any little kid she depends on the caretaker for her mistakes. If she makes a mess she expects Tyasi to clean it, who doesn’t usually mind. Some things though Morrighan must do, she can’t get away with everything. She also doesn’t think before she acts leading to catastrophic results sometimes where she doesn’t want take charge of.

ImageWhy do you wish to have him/her:
This little hatchling reminds me of my younger sister back when I was younger. Not completely, but some. Especially the splattered ink on her face reminds me of how messy young’uns can be. (All the messes, the attention and cleaning xD) And if she is practicing her telepathy to make herself the best, than she needs someone with patience and tolerance to clean up after her. As the free-spirit she is, you won’t see her even question if she should clean up when there is so many other 'fun' things to do. I find her an adorable, merry baby that needs a motherly figure or at least someone to protect her. Isn't that what big sisters do? Plus, because of the new site coming in I want my own personal rune that I worked hard for and won. I know everyone else is scrambling around for another rune or their first. I’ve only went for a rune and a drake in the past for they called to me just like this one, but I failed to be the best out of the rest. I won’t give up especially with this being the last month of cs runes!

Where will you keep him/her:Image
Lots of time being featured in sig with possibly (Norderich if I win ;-;) Since, this is moving to site, I don't know if I can have a rune page here? If we can on the site than the same will be there. Unlike others, I don't have a character site to feature her in. :c

ImageWould you like to breed him/her in the future:
Only when she manages to become an adult and fully-grown than of course I will breed her with other runes. Roleplays for her hand will probably be the only way for a forever mate. Though, since she is such a free spirit and doesn’t want home life to tie her down, she probably won’t have any longstanding mates. Until then this little rune is gonna be my little girl and a wonderful child forever. <3

Extra Info:

Born: December 15th
Western Zodiac: Sagittarius the Archer (Explains her aiming skills <_<)
Eastern Zodiac: Black Water Dragon
Nicknames for Tyasi created by Morrighan: Tyasis, Sis, Tya, Yaya and Sissy.

.~*~.Likes.~*~.                                                                                                                   .~*~.Dislikes.~*~.
Arts and Crafts                                                                                                                  Slowing down
Rush jobs                                                                                                                           Scolding
Fuuuuuuuuun <3                                                                                                                 Partypoopers
Ravens and birds                                                                                                                Cats
Freedom                                                                                                                             Rules
Her powers                                                                                                                        Her limits and capability
Writing                                                                                                                               Writer/Art Blocks
Graffiti                                                                                                                                Rule Enforcers
Honing her skills                                                                                                                  Time Wasting Activities
Adventures and excursions with Tyasi                                                                                    Jerkish human partners
Finding the treasure                                                                                                              Not allowed to keep some of it
Jotting for Tyasi                                                                                                                  Tail cramps or overwork
Her colored ink collection                                                                                                      Spilling some of it or using it
Mori doing her figurative graffiti over my unfinished painted wall. (Trying to paint over her last masterpiece)

ImageInk Weaver NotesImage
Updated Broad Notes: Page 15                                                                                                                               
As ink weavers are one of the possible resulting offspring from two rarely appearing dragons and the unlikeliness of them ever to come together again is quite amazing on its own. From what I have gathered through research and experience, Ink Weavers have black blood and fragile skin. (obtained from the bitter ink rune) The skin is thin, but thick enough to handle small abrasions and lacerations, but can still be easily slashed to lead to 'ink' splatters. (Quickly regenerates though) Highly intelligent and able to do many tasks with ease even at a young age. Just like bitter ink runes they are an abundant spring of creativity and can often be great aid in artisan's activities. Like the puppeteer rune, Ink Weavers have obtained their psychic abilities, but for mainly the sole purpose of being a defense mechanism. In order to manipulate their way into safety or obtain aid.

More Personal Notes:                                                                                                                              
Morrighan has collected high quantities of inks in different shades and hoards them in sealed glass vials or sealed wells. These have been lately used less in actual activities and more for collective purposes. (37 colors currently) Once a week she alternates between 5 colors of ink for persona use, Maroon, Water Blue, Dark-gray-purple, Navy Blue and Silver.
       Uses portable portable black ink well for travel and also make sure to keep me in check with a heft supply. Tires easily after boring writing or any form of a block to her 'flow'. Failing to know the difference of right and wrong, which leads to trouble out in public sometimes, obedience is slightly improving. Less of touching things you won't buy.
Morrighan deciding which on to pick for this week.

(ereh nwohs eb lliw ebyam tra reh)
Done by Tennish

Any Quirks:

.~*~.At Home.~*~.

.~*~. When she commits a wrong deed or does something foolish and gets caught in the middle of a crime or even when possibly chastised she sticks her tongue out and winks to signify an ‘oops’. This is the closest you are going to get to a sorry. Unconsciously this action is actually a trigger to lightly manipulate someone to take away their anger or disappointed feelings in her. If it’s a bad enough it might erase a chunk of memory as well, but she doesn’t know this herself. (This comes from the defense mechanism like her mother, since she has no physical defense and thinner skin like her father.)

.~*~. She paints, writes and best of all of those is the graffiti she creates. Usually making decorative words into symbols of design integrated into a marvelous picture just to depict the true meaning of a word. Sadly that means any wall or roof can be a fresco or mural for her.

.~*~. Since she never slows down she is actually quite clumsy and most of her messes may not even be on purpose. Her klutzy actions come from her not paying attention and be somewhat oblivious to her surroundings. When she falls or trips or drops things, than her tongue will poke out in brief shame. Once the tongue is back in, she’ll keep on trucking. Once again the tongue will trigger and erase the pain from her memory and she will then only need to continue for there was nothing to dwell over to start with. (In her mind)

.~*~. Practical jokes aren’t really her thing, except when they are meant to get back at someone. Always rushing to get it over with, her ‘pranks’ tend to be fast and are just usually a wave of telekinetically thrown objects toward your being. Objects are actually just globs of focused ink, which is one of the scariest projectiles if it misses.

.~*~. Morrighan is probably one of the few types of runes that speaks by using telepathy. Even though she is young she can’t fully do this on her own and will require a medium to do so. Usually something that is her own that you just happen to have on you which also ‘links’ you to her. In my case its one of her tail rings that I wear as a bracelet, but if she ever wants to switch it out with another one of her items, she will do so.

.~*~. Now her greatest goal is to create something alive or at least animated while being made purely out of ink. She wants to be a master puppeteer like her mother, but with an actual permanent puppet to control. So often when her mind is at enough ease and concentration, she will meticulously make an ink golem in the form of a raven. The ink is made of blended earth and herbs with small traces of clay. So this time is spent sculpting by using her telekinesis to manipulate the sculpting tools. (At maximum its only a couple seconds per tool and requires intense concentration. This tires her out quickly and usually can only get about thirty seconds max done per day) She continues to incrementally work on it, but she isn’t near finish in her standards.

.~*~.Out in the World.~*~.

.~*~. While Tyasi travels in groups for most excursions she is now able to be in smaller compact groups with other Rune Bearers where the more eventful adventures occur. This during traveling time means that anything that sounds of interest in Tyasi’s brain will be reflected to Morrighan who will scribble down the information.

.~*~. Morrighan will take notes on things during travel especially when she is out of her satchel. Even when searching for clues or hints in villages for the whereabouts of so called natural or monetary treasures without even to be asked.

.~*~. Morrighan is fairly curious/adventurous and during the nocturnal activity of the world outside of the camping grounds she finds that that most of the time. The diurnal activity didn’t suffice and she will sit outside and pen down the sights and the creatures that roam the night.

.~*~. She also makes maps of places, whatever she can see from her satchel she takes the most memorable landmark and recreates the path that Tyasi has traveled. (For Tyasi has NO sense of direction.)

Stories:
(All thoughts are in italics.)
An Inkling Indication
An inkwell rose halfway off the ground, floating in a still stance until it began to violently shake with its contents sloshing inside. With a clack to the ground and followed by the cheerful chirping like laughter of a child. Her dark plumes illuminated by the rosy glow of herself. “Good job, I bet that was an inch higher than last time!” Tyasi congratulated with her hands lightly making contact to their surfaces. Her warm smile was accompanied with her pride filled eyes.

“That was a bit heavy of an object for you, next time we should do more brushes,” kneeling down to eye level of the runeling now she outstretched her hand to lightly ruffle the feathers of her head. Morrighan’s eyes closed to the gentle touch and rubbed against the soft hand. Gingerly scratching the ear she lessened her congratulation petting and began to stand. Emanating from the hatchling came a high pitch whine. “Why did you stop!?!?” cried the voice of a high pitched child. The sound reverberated through Tyasi’s mind as the little rune only stared at her with large pink eyes.

Sighing Tyasi scooped the infant up and pressed her to her own chest. Running the base of her hand against her lightly. “Better now?” she cooed with a small smile on her face. Nuzzling in deeper the child closed her eyes. “You must be exhausted, you’ve been practicing telekinesis all day,” she whispered with her hand running down Mori’s back.

Walking near a loveseat sofa she placed the tired rune down onto the cushy pillows. It wasn’t very often this rune took naps, but when she did it was the opportune time for Tyasi to get things done. Quietly she tip toed away to head the study so she could continue to write her resume.

In the study there was a few bookshelves with one book shel painted and covered with little images and faces with figurative graffiti all over. It was originally a normal light blue dyed case until Morrighan claimed it as hers, since all her favorite fiction stories were contained by its shelves. Pulling up the mahogany rocking chair from the desk she sat down. Uncorking the dark blue inkwell and pulling out a fake peacock feathered quill she began to continue where she left off.

It had only been an hour or two before Tyasi heard a crash in the room over. The kitchen was being raided, probably. Yawning she scooted herself away from the desk with an unfinished paper full of required fields filled except just a few. Slowly entering into the kitchen she caught the glowing eyes of the runeling staring straight at her and the body trying to cover up a ceramic shard of a mug that had fallen. Tyasi frowned with displeasure crinkling her young face, her brown eyes staring at the mess with her black eyebrows furrowed. “You know that was my favori—,” she begun to say, but saw Mori’s famous tongue and wink. Shaking her head Tyasi heaved a exasperated sigh and picked up the rune and placed her on the dining table. “Don’t stand by those shards you’ll cut yourself.” She chided with a kiss on Mori’s forehead.

Retrieving the broom and dustpan she swept the broken mess. She saw out of the corner of her the little rune had flit away and took off to be somewhere else as she stayed in the kitchen to clean the mess. Tsking, Tyasi continued.

Morrighan on the other hand used this to go into the study as it usually was locked if Tyasi wasn’t planning on using it or getting Morrighan a book. Since, after the case of the bookshelves thinking they were dominos. Morrighan slipped through the ajar door and flit up the desk.
Lately Tyasis has been cooped up in here more often… What in Eldermore has she been working on in here. It took me a whole five minute plan to get in here and this is what she was working on?

Glancing down at the several sheets of paper she read them swiftly and was rather confused on what they were for. Noticing the first page as it was marked with a one in the right and corner she saw many spots were left blank. Taking the liberty of a chance before her to help Sis out and to lead for more time of them together she dunked her tail tip in the cool inky puddle. Retrieving her tail she began to write in a neat scrawl in the appropriate spots, barely thinking to explain as the answers came out of her.

Hearing the footsteps of Tyasi approaching the door, Morrighan gave a small “Eeep” and slinked under a bookcase to hide. Watching she saw Tyasi sit back down and look at her desk.

Tyasi noticed the additional help and could only smile as she saw all the spots she was stumped on came so easy to Morrighan. “Team Indicating Ink, huh?” She said out loud hoping for Morrighan to respond. Only to have silence follow after she followed the trail of splattered ink that came from the wet tail of Morrighan in her rushed escape. Pretending to look for her, Tyasi walk a little bit around the study repeating “Mori, where are you?”

Swelling with impatience as Tyasi was taking her time to find her she lunged out and landed on her foot. “Here I am! It was taking you forever to find me!” squeaked the voice in her head. “That was the point,” Tyasi replied.

Fluttering up to the desk, Morrighan landed softly with her tail still dripping. “What is this for? Why are you filling this stuff out? Is this important and does it affect me…my name is mentioned on it several times.” asked the little voice.

“Remember all the places I took you where we found treasures or amazing sceneries?” Tyasi asked. Morrighan nodded. “Then you should know that thanks to us being together for more than month means we can register to go into the standard teams, but because all that we accomplished before this we didn’t have to take an exam! Since, we pulled so much golden wool over their eyes they thought we were acceptable without an exam to test our skills! It’s not like we have ever failed a mission and always brought back what was wanted or with more plus me being a member for several years was helpful too. So all I need to do is fill out this application and within a week will be in the registered Rune teams.” Tyasi explained happily.

Morrighan cocked her head to the side not seeming to impressed. “And?” the voice added.

Tyasi closed her eyes for a second and opened them to give a reply, Morrighan would love to hear. “That means we get more challenging, beyond farther, tougher and smaller parties than before. In other words more adventures with less bothersome people.” she re-explained with content look on her face.

During that easier and briefer explanation, Morrighan’s eyes widen with excitement as more adventures were about to begin. At the thought of traveling and new places meant more things to see and write about. Hopping and chirping eagerly she was all over the desk.

Until her foot felt wet. Morrighan made a disgruntled face at the feeling and then realized what she done. Looking down she a large puddle of ink around her feet. Slowly facing to the right she saw the inkwell had tipped over and a thick black river began to swallow the sheets of paper that Tyasi had worked on.

In that moment, Tyasi snatched up four out of the seven papers and saw the other become an incoherent mess. Morrighan stuck out her tounge and gave a wink and only Tyasi could frown in slight disapproval. Then she smiled, “Your punishment is to rewrite it. That shouldn’t be too hard?” Tyasi concluded with a small smile. “You wrote on those pages anyway, mismatched writing isn’t to pretty.” She added as a small joke.

After the mess was cleaned, Morrighan rewrote the pages in little to no time and Tyasi a few inky splots to her face as well. Getting into her Satchel they both headed down to the station to deliver their form. Leading that day to be the prologue to a whole epic of adventures.

Note: Morrighan is pink in italics (mental thoughts and conversations (have quotation) only) Out spoken words will receive quotations and such.

Cacophony Caverns: Chapter 1

Doing a peppy clap of her hands with joy, Tyasi took to her feet and ran all the way to her mainstay home. The soft, spring earth depressed at ever fall leading for small droplets of moisture to pool in the center. Bending around the corner of the dirt beaten path to a decent sized home. As the dirt suddenly turned into a cobblestone path she made way to the door. Opening the entry with a surge of power it appeared to be over dramatic. Morrighan ceased her wall art and veered her head to the sudden intrusion. Feeling invigorated just the expression of Tyasi she shot up and flew around happily. “What is it? What is it? Is it good news? A new pet, a new toy? What? What?”

Tyasi shook her head for a no, but her expression didn’t change. “We were purposely and I mean purposely selected by Team Shockwave to be their partnering team in a distant expedition. We will be looking for the treasure hidden in the mythical Cursed Cacophony Caverns .” she exclaimed. "Who are they?" asked Morrighan.

Tyasi might a slightly surprised look, but remembered that its only been a year, since the registration. “Team Shock wave is an amazing team, where they are known for the combative strength and flawless precision in monetary treasure hunting. Well, Team Shock Wave is number 11 in the Top 20 teams. We are only number 78. This is a great honor and a good chance to push through the ranking system, which means even more dangerous and exciting adventures!” answering with a small fantasy sitting in her mind. “Also, once you are in the top 20 you don’t need to sign up for expeditions or have heavy taxes/compensation with treasures. You keep 90% of what you find and can pretty much do what you want.” She added with her voice escalating in pitch.

"I like the sound of the Cursed Cacophony Caverns. Wow, Team Shock Wave sounds cool, but they sound like jerks". Morrighan concluded with her eyes focused on the letter.
“We have to pack now actually, they want us at the ports by today.” Tyasi whined slightly at the rushed timeframe. Going into the kitchen she quickly made Morrighan a fruit medley of chopped bananas, strawberries and kiwi fruit. As Morrighan chomped away at the snack she witnessed Tyasi in her frantic movements in shoving canned food in a duffel bag with some small camping tools. Morrighan continued to eat as Tyasi had escaped and went to pack the backpack full of supplies.

By the time Morrighan had finished she found the packing dull and flew up to a cabinet where a white paint jar was hidden. Lightly painting faint clouds on the pale blue wall, she drew clouds and around the clouds she wrote the word cloud in fluffy air-fluff letters in an arc around them. While quickly working on this Tyasi continued to be an exuberant packer.

By the time the piece was finalized the triumphant Morrighan swooped down with her determination to pack as well. Lightly carrying the portable inkwell with her psych she dropped it into the satchel. Thankfully it was still corked and didn’t cough out its contents. Afterwards she carried her traveling blanket in her mouth and stuffed it into the satchel as well. Hopping into her own room she retrieved scrolls of mapping paper and a new travel diary. The diaries she was given all had strings with small metal handle attached to them, making them easy to carry with her tail. Blank and defaced of any marks the new scrolls and diary were now connecting to their owner. Carrying the small scrolls in her mouth and the diary with her curled tail, she headed back to her satchel. Shoving them all in the satchel made it look like a squirrel nest and what a fine squirrel nest it was.

Finishing with her packing Tyasi had the backpack and the duffel bag clipped to the pack. All she needed to do was take the satchel and be off. Walking into the den she spotted the satchel in its twister ridden state. Clicking her tongue she bent down and neatly placed the items and blanket for Morrighan’s comfort. The last thing to pack was her faithful companion whom seemed to be hiding somewhere. Faking to not care, Tyasi went ahead and opened the door with the satchel on her shoulder.

Shooting out from inbetween two sofa pillows, Morrighan gracefully perched on the shoulder of her friend. Pointing a wing forward she gave a string of chirping chatter. No translation was needed.

After an hour of walking they had reached the ports. Walking through the open air market, people shouting about fish and other sea delicacies. Often Tyasi could feel the weight on my shoulder shift and almost take off to take things from nearby booths. “Stop it Mori,” she growled lightly trying to keep the curiosity tamed. As they continued on they reached the inn that Team Shock Wave was staying at. It was called the Innertide Inn. Before Tyasi could place her fingers on the shiny fish shaped handles she heard a rough shout from behind her.

Whipping around Tyasi saw the figure of a broad shouldered man, his messy black hair stopped at the nape of his neck where to bangs fell to his shoulders. In the middle of his hair a lightning bolt shot across it in a bright yellow. Next to him was a horse sized Nightmare Bolt Drake, its intimidating stature loomed well beyond him. The man on his had a thick metallic wrist band that had a cable that connected to the thick rubber of his heels. He pat his hand on the side of drake and electricity was shot at him went through the cable quickly and was grounded in no time flat.

Tyasi went and approached him with her body quivering with excitement as the loud hum of electricity struck the air. “Tyasi and Morrighan at your service,” she announced with moderate volume. The man gave a guttural chortle and gave a doubtful glance at his partner. “Hey, I’m Lukan and this is my partner Thor.” he replied. Outstretching his hand in what was to be a shake, but as Tyasi went to meet it he rose it higher to snatch up Morrighan. “Hey, don’t do that!” she hissed at the rude gesture and action. Lukan smiled and gave Morrighan back who wanted to give him a piece of her mind.

Tyasi held Morrighan closer to her body and began to have a light glare in her brown eyes. She could feel the deep rumbling of a growl come out of Thor and took a few steps back. “I heard your Ink Weaver can write pretty well, could the little darling write me a poem. Maybe something about our future expedition or how cool we are.” he said with his favor sounding more like a command.

Taking out the diary she handed it to Morrighan who want into the statue to write this man his poem. In about a minute or so she came out and gave a warning chirp. Tyasi reached her hand into the satchel and couldn’t help but smirk at the poem. “Achem, it reads. Roses are red, Violets are blue, You smell rancid and I dislike you. You look like a jerk and you lack brains too, so go ahead and shirk, I have better things to do.” Tyasi recited trying to hold back a smile.

Apalled by the poem Lukan blinks a few times trying to understand what had occurred, but then his eyes narrowed with a sneer contorted on his face. “Well, all I was come her to tell you the month we were departing was off. The people deciphering the glyphs to get into its few openings a year gave me the wrong date. WE LEAVE NEXT MONTH and SAME DAY.” He commanded with a threatening tone in his voice. His drake growled and took a step forward and lowered its head to make eye contact to Morrighan. She didn’t step down and gave only a crude remark for Thor was confused himself before emitting another growl.

Turning around and walking away, the two of them giggled not even caring what their assignment partners had to say about their departure. After about 30 minutes and were over halfway home, Morrighan spoke up, “Hey, why does it always take longer to go somewhere than leave?”.

“I have no idea,” Tyasi replied. "Do we still have to go with them? I told you they were jerks. We don’t need a second impression either." grumbled Morrighan. Tyasi focused her sight on the head nuzzled in the satchel. “We still have to do it; hopefully they can’t hold a grudge…hopefully. Well, at least we have a month to let all the water boil and the steam dissipate.” she concluded with a smile. smiling back at her Morrighan poked her tongue out slightly at that idea.

End of Chapter 1

She's tumbling in the sky for fun. (image)
Last edited by Tyasi on Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:23 pm, edited 40 times in total.
ImageClick Abraham(Steampunk Weasel for BEF Archive)
ImageImage

ImageImage

Tyasi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Camellia Flower

Postby mulder » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:34 am

I am so trying out ;-;

Overview wrote:. username .
Rufioh Nitram
. bearer name .
Danielle "Danny" Burr
. name .
Tsubaki
. gender .
Female

. name .
Tsubaki
www.livingartsoriginals.com wrote:Tsubaki is the Japanese word for "camellia", which is a gorgeous flower.
The camellia flower is the most popular and highly respected of flowers in South China,
even being chosen as the official flower of the ancient south kingdom, Dai Li.
In the spring when the camellia blooms, pink and white flourish in the hillside,
brightening the hills of China with their glory.
Symbolism of the Camellia in depth.

. personality .
|| Sassy . Arrogant . Kleptomaniac . Passionate . Headstrong . Proud ||

Sassy. Tsubaki is a very lively, cheeky runie who's not afraid to be loud. In fact, that's one of the things she's known for. Though she was meant to be a quiet, obedient child, Tsu will have none of that boring stuff. Who wants to be stuck inside like a goody-goody when there's so much more world out there? She spends most of her time outdoors, where she'll scribble on everything in sight. On that tree, on the flowers, and ohhh yes, your brand-new, pure white hammock. Stained and ruined, even signed with her 'autograph.'
Arrogant. But of courseee. Tsubaki prides herself on her very little ability to control ink, and that has given her an ego larger than Eldemore. In her eyes, she is the best, and petty insults cannot shake her. Tsu even uses an honorific title, the "Goddess of Ink," though no one ever regards it. Tsubaki can't work in a team, as she has a very short temper and a desire for everything to go her way, and only hers. She must be the center and peak of every living thing's attention, and she cannot stand anyone getting more popular than her, and this rune will do anything to beat whatever is above her.
Kleptomaniac. WIP
Passionate. WIP
Headstrong. WIP
Proud. WIP

. Why I Want Her .
(State what drew you to the dragon or why you would want it.)
. Where I'll Keep Her .
(Will you keep it in your sig, character thread, etc...)
. Breeding Rights? .
(This is just general info for me to use. State if you would like to breed it later on or not)
. Quirky Me .
. Other .

I must drop out. But still, please do not use the divider.
Last edited by mulder on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
i'm not active here anymore
and no i'm not giving away any of my characters, don't ask
mulder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me