Re: Kalon #1457 - Flight of the uncaged bird

Postby Coco Bunny » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:07 pm

mark omg

Username;;
Kalon name;;
What is this kalon's "Wings"?;; What gives them hope, passion, and freedom. What brings them to a place that fills them with belief that tomorrow will be better and makes them happy? Do they find their fire in writing, do they fly when making art? Interpret however you want.
300 word, 1 art piece maximum. You can do one or the other, or do both.
What is the story of their bird companion?;;
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:43 am

Username;;
GreyScale
Kalon name;;
Rayne
(pronounced as rain)
What is this kalon's "Wings"?;;
One morning Rayne got up to go the market, she had moved out of her parents home about a month ago and still didn't like being home alone. She threw her little brown leather bag around her neck and exited her home, making sure to lock the door on the way out.
Filled with energy as always she started to sprint towards the market that was close enough Rayne could already smell the delicious foods they sold.
She followed the dirt path right into market but ignored everyone she passed, she knew exactly where she was going and straight the milkshake stand she went. It looked like an trailer home had been transformed into this milkshake shop and it had crazy lights all over it. She ordered her usual butterscotch milkshake and sat down at a nearby table and sighed watching the one person she watched every day. He was a hard working kalon, and clearly strong too. Rayne was never able to get his name so she secretly called him Blue because of his blue fur. And long story short, one day he stared back and after that they both fell in love. She found out his name was Joseph and they met up every day and would spend hours to be until something dreadful happened.
Joseph fell ill and later died.
After that Rayne never left the house until a little bird came to her window with a flower. Rayne laughed for the first time in weeks and gave the little bird a price of bread and day after day the bird would come with a gift, always bring a smile to Rayne's face and soon she found she could face the world again.

Rayne always had trouble being alone due to anxiety issues she never got over. She never thought she was good enough until she met Joseph at the town street market. He made her feel like she was the more beautiful kalon there was and her anxiety disappeared after she met him.
Sadly he passed away due to a horrible accident and all of Rayne's anxiety came back along with depression. She never left the house other than to water her flower garden and then she went right back indoors to cry as she remembered when Joseph would bring her a flower every day. One day as she was reading a book on her table near the window a little white bird appeared with a blue flower held in its beak. The bird dropped its flower and flew away and Rayne went over and opened up to window to get the flower. Oddly enough, the bird's flower was the same type of flower Joseph gave her when they first met but she ignored the 'coincidence' and put the flower in a vase.
The next day the bird came back at the same time with another flower, this time it was the same flower he had gotten her on the second they met. This one was more of a silver like Rayne's hair and just the same she put it in the vase. She soon found herself waiting at the window everyday for little bird to come back and everyday it did. Rayne soon found herself smiling and laughing again and spending more time outside and soon the little bird came and never left Rayne's side.

(*cough cough* The bird is actually the reincarnated spirit of Joseph *cough cough*)
Last edited by GreyScale on Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:47 am

Mark, with singing
xxxxxxx
just
a
girl
who
thinks
she's
an
owl

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm a night owl, and
luckily my profession
supports that. The
best ideas come to
me in the dead of
night.
xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bug.gie » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:24 am

Username;; savages
Kalon name;; aria
What is this kalon's "Wings"?;;
aria once being from an area known for its thieves knows the absolute chaos of having deadly thieves around. too many deaths and too much pain and sorrow. from childhood she has wanted to put an end to this death and pain. once she was able to make her own decisions, she left to another region and joined a special group called 'the council', the members were all trained and over time learned many different types of magicks. the council's goal is to calm the deadly thieves and stop the numerous unnecessary deaths. being able to stop all the pain that once occurred has really given aria strength, hope and a fiery passion to help the land.
aria met the little bird during training, she had accidentally knocked the little guy off a branch while practicing and felt extremely guilty so she took him in. aria did her best to try and help him get back to normal, once he was perfectly okay and she tried to let him free he refused to leave her. despite the other members of the council laughing at her when she cried about how cute the bird was being when he refused to leave, she still decided that he would be her fellow companion. ever since then she got a witch to have a potion made for him so he was able to speak and they have been on many adventures to stop thieves and murderers.
    bug / they/them
    "your city gave me asthma"
bug.gie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:13 am

Username;; Soll
Kalon name;;
What is this kalon's "Wings"?;; What gives them hope, passion, and freedom. What brings them to a place that fills them with belief that tomorrow will be better and makes them happy? Do they find their fire in writing, do they fly when making art? Interpret however you want.

res wip
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | | | |
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┄┄┄┄┄┄ Image
Soll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeyxbee » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:39 am

Username;; ThatGirlLegend
Kalon name;; Winter
What is this kalon's "Wings"?;; Winters wings, her way to fly and her way to peace. Is through singing, she always thought pain would rule her life, no matter how hard she tried she simply couldn’t move forward.
(300 word)

WIP
Last edited by honeyxbee on Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honeyxbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

withdrawn

Postby mcree » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:59 am

withdrawn ouo
Last edited by mcree on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
mcree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jippy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:53 pm

Username;; Dreamlight
Kalon name;;

Last edited by Jippy on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

flight of the uncaged bird

Postby kirbby » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:17 pm

dropping out i lost my writing and art rip
Last edited by kirbby on Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬
warm heart, wagging tail,
and a smile just for you!

▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬
he/she/it ♡ audhd ♡ disabled
#1 cinnamoroll fan

active elsewhere ! ask for
discord / socials
▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬
kirbby

My pets
My items