Re: πŸŽ‰ [ Raffle! ] [OPEN]

Postby olivionary » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:23 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: olivionary + 106651
    Give someone a compliment: You, random internet stranger who is scrolling past this comment right now, are doing great. Even if you don't feel like you're doing great right now, you are and you are handling everything amazingly. Keep going.
    Give yourself a compliment: While I'm not sure what to say to myself, I do know the last few months have been hard and I'm still going which is a tough thing to do. Between redundancy, loss and pet medical issues, I'm still going and have found a new job. O think I'm handling the cards I've been dealt pretty well.

Smack the PiΓ±ata!
    Username + ID: olivionary + 106651
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: My favourite OC is over 10 years old and I won him in a contest on chickensmoothie way back. I love him and his gradually build upon family which now has adopted kids, cousins and great grandchildren.
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:21 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: Eevee55 + 1033286
    Give someone a compliment: Griff - You are such a kind and friendly person! And you are amazing at writing stories and character development!
    Give yourself a compliment: Despite everything, you never give up. Keep staying determined!

Smack the PiΓ±ata!
    Username + ID: Eevee55 + 1033286
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: Acorn has several pet rocks! They all have names, and Acorn painted faces on them.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaisisles » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:28 pm

Make A Wish!
      Username + ID: kaisisles 444424
      Give someone a compliment: i only get to drop by every now and then but i wanted to say that i absolutely love the good vibes and positive energy of everyone i've interacted with here- even if we only get to talk every once in a while or just once or twice for trades that never went through LOL
      thank you everyone for being part of this cozy and uplifting community, and for sharing your universes, stories, and talent with us!

i lag behind the curve with updates/general chat and i really wish i had more time/opportunities to hang out, but my pms and discord are always open and i try to reply asap πŸ˜³πŸ’– i'm bad at starting conversations but i can def keep them going so don't be shy! c:<
      Give yourself a compliment: there's a lot more to do and improve on but i think right now things are going pretty ok! so good job ig and keep it up, never stop wishing for 100 hours in each day 😩

Smack the PiΓ±ata!
      Username + ID: kaisisles 444424
      Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: rie was actually my first kalon from way back in 2016, but i redesigned her with a myo! she was also the first inhabitant of her universe and pretty much everyone else was built around her in story and lore, i'm still really shocked by how much the world has grown and developed around her character even though she herself has gone through so many form changes ahaha
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clayflower. » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:38 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: Clayflower. 858219
    Give someone a compliment: thank you cs community for giving me a fun little space to spend my freetime :)
    Give yourself a compliment: i love how long my hair has gotten!

β™‘ trade center
β™‘ says "dude" too much
β™‘ DC - Clayflower
β™‘ M β€’ 2/13/2022

Clayflower.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:51 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: FluffyBirdie 750079
    Give someone a compliment: Basically giving to everyone in this community, its insane what stories people can think of, and the designs they dream up! Scrolling through TH profiles or forum threads to read loreeee or contest entries have been so inspirational and enjoyable
    Give yourself a compliment: I'm getting better at starting convos!

Smack the PiΓ±ata!
    Username + ID: FluffyBirdie 750079
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: Hard to pick a fav, but one kal that won't leave me would be Cedany! Fun fact is her story is mostly based on/branched off from Favian's, i.e. I started with her husband's story, then got her and immediately had ideas for how her story can intertwine with Favian's.
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
──── ♦♒♦ ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
β˜…β˜…β˜…
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ♦♒♦ ────
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:46 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: Mimu + 814628
    Give someone a compliment:
    Rissyy - This is the amazing person that made me join cs, and i would be so angry at you for tading pets more than doing childish things when we we're kids BUT hey look at us, still on this website over 7+ years ! over the years of being best buds, you're art has improved SO MUCH and WOW, everytime you show me a kalon in wip or anything, i just want to eat your artstyle up. Thank you for being by my side girly, it means a lot.
    Give yourself a compliment:
    I am proud that my art style is going somewhere and is still building to become better. Looking at my old art makes me cringe, but hey ! improvement is for the better.

Smack the PiΓ±ata!
    Username + ID: Mimu + 814628
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: Calixte - No one knows this but she loves to knit !
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( γ……Β΄ ˘ ` ) ── β˜… Λ™ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had...i did"
xXXx✦ | Kals | ✦
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:18 pm

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: 22tabby || 346744
    Give someone a compliment: Pix! Sobble! Gale! You are such an amazing friend I really cannot explain. I love talking to you, man, thank you for sticking around through it all.
    Give yourself a compliment:
    Life has been rough lately but I’m proud of myself for not just pushing through it but doing so well. Graduate school sucks but I am passing and getting all my work done on time, my boss actively hates me yet the store would fall apart without me, and I refuse to back down from these things.

Smack the PiΓ±ata!
    Username + ID: 22tabby || 346744
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: I am actually in the middle of a big sewing project that I’ve been planning for years! About 3? Years ago or so I bought all the fabric to make a plush of my favorite kalon and it is finally coming together since I started a few weeks ago :3c
    Unless you want something about lore then! Vermouth’s lord has spun off and created the biggest AU in my kals. It was originally a simple story that didn’t need an AU at all but now is very very busy and extremely thought out haha.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ο½‚ο½…ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ a ο½“ο½ˆο½…ο½…ο½ ο½Œο½…ο½ο½„ο½“ to boredom, ο½‚ο½…ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ a ο½—ο½ο½Œο½† ο½Œο½…ο½ο½„ο½“ to ο½Œο½ο½Žο½…ο½Œο½‰ο½Žο½…ο½“ο½“. ο½ο½Žο½… must ο½ƒο½ˆο½ο½ο½“ο½… ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½‰ο½’ fate ο½ƒο½ο½’ο½…ο½†ο½•ο½Œο½Œο½™.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
x
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
x
──────────────────
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
──────────────────
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
x
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
x
──────────────────
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
──────────────────
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
x
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ

"ο½—ο½ˆο½ο½” i do is temporary, but ο½—ο½ˆο½ο½” i ο½Œο½…ο½ο½–ο½… ο½‚ο½…ο½ˆο½‰ο½Žο½„ is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Wolf » Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:06 am

Smack the PiΓ±ata!
    Username + ID: Toxic Wolf + 123982t
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: My kalon Callus is inspired by the palette from Punisher by Phoebe Bridgers, and the characterization of Eve from Killing eve. quite a fun mix tbh

β•’β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β™šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β••
Hello guys, feel free to send me either a
trade or a PM. I love chatting and making new friends.
Not too active on this site
just mostly stuck here for oc stuff and frens.
<- art by Celozon

My characters

β•˜β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β™šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•›
Toxic Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbit » Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:29 am

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: Rabbit + 623629
    Give someone a compliment: To my dear roelian, I'm so heckin proud of you for sticking through things even though life is not only super tough but things keep on happening. You deserve so much but situations suck, and I'm proud of you for still fighting and being strong!!
    Give yourself a compliment: I'm a wee bit happy with myself for managing to do things that are hard, but beneficial, for me, even if it's difficult to!

Smack the PiΓ±ata!
    Username + ID: Rabbit + 623629
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: I'm allergic to kiwis!
Image News BoxImage wrote:Avatar by Nishipu
Kalons
Art in signature by me (below) and Studiomaz (TH)!
Image Links Image wrote: Wife | Princess | Mont | Cinnamon Roll
Image Art Image wrote:

Click the above for my Kalons!
Rabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:00 am

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: Elliad. 336547
    Give someone a compliment: persimmon, you did a great job with the growths of my two kalons. I keep going to look at them because of how talented you are and how great you made them look!
    Give yourself a compliment: I finally managed to quit my awful job after trying to hype myself up to do it for months. Now I can go do my graduate degree.

Smack the PiΓ±ata!
    Username + ID: Elliad. 336547
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: Iris is a seer in her au. She is used to predict the future and advise others based on what she could predict.
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos πŸŽ€ They/Them πŸŽ€ AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
πŸŽ€ Kalons