Re: Fairy flitz 9-12

Postby emblo » Wed May 01, 2019 5:00 am

Fairy name: pheasant
    Which number: 9
    Funfact1: has a rivalry with a squirrel who's constantly trying to steal his mushrooms
    Funfact2: enjoys sleeping covered in dead leaves
    Funfact3: walks with a weird trot, and taps his feet when excited

Fairy name: beatrice "bee"
    Which number: 10
    Funfact1: likes when little bugs hide in his grass
    Funfact2: sometimes uses his tail to tie up his ears, despite how dumb it looks
    Funfact3: can't decide whether he's too lazy to fly or too lazy to walk
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Wed May 01, 2019 9:16 am

Fairy name: Lucky
Which number: 11
Funfact1: Prefers fields
Funfact2: Like drinking dew
Funfact3: Is considered 'wise'

Fairy name: Rose
Which number: 12
Funfact1: Very social
Funfact2: Loves bananas
Funfact3: Allergic to some mushrooms

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avocado333 » Wed May 01, 2019 1:19 pm

Fairy name: Amanita

Funfact1: The mushrooms on her back supposedly taste terrible, but Amanita never lets anyone close enough to try. She hates it when others try and snag a few mushrooms off her since it gets very annoying to try and regrow her shrooms. It's most likely that it was she who started the rumor about her mushrooms' taste.
Funfact2: Amanita somehow never gets sick despite never seeing the sunlight. She lives 24/7 in the shade and is still stronger and healthier than most flits!
Funfact3: Don't let her stay up too late, she'll never recover her sleep schedule. Amanita becomes very chattery after sunset and likes to talk to herself for hours into the night. However, this usually means that she's losing sleep instead and will probably be a tired mess until she can find a steady sleeping routine again.

Fairy name: Clover

Funfact1: Clover usually is very peppy and bright, but don't mistake that for blissful stupidity. They're cunning and sly, and they will find a way to damage those who cross them. Clover's naîve exterior image is only a veneer for the true witty genius within.
Funfact2: Clover's favorite flowers are Parrot Tulips for their bright and chaotic colors. Clover will usually hand by these flowers, zipping in between each one to admire its color, shape, and scent.
Funfact3: Clover really likes to dance! Clover will be aggressively humming a tune while trying to wildly move their limbs around and still stay in the air. Sure, they aren't that great at it. It just looks like they're wiggling around in the air like an injured snake, but at least it's fun!
avocado333

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Wed May 01, 2019 1:22 pm

Fairy name: Shamrock
Funfact1: Loves the color green
Funfact2: Has an irish accent
Funfact3: A bit into trying their luck

Wolftales ₊ she/her ˚ adult
═════════════════════
I have a bunch of Toyhouse codes
PM me if you want one ^^
═════════════════════
Toyhouse .˚ ✩ ≽^•⩊•^≼ .✧
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilacpetals<3 » Wed May 01, 2019 1:31 pm

Fairy name: cavern
Funfact1: loves mushrooms and has a collection of them
Funfact2: really likes penguins!! (nobody knows why)
Funfact3: is actually allergic to mushrooms but still lives with them... no wonder he's always in a bad mood! he always sneezes.
lilacpetals<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scei » Wed May 01, 2019 7:10 pm

Pitch1226 wrote:Fairy name: Shroom
Funfact1: He hates puns. Especially the “Wow, you look like a fun guy! Get it? Like fungi?”
Funfact2: Shroom refers to almost everything by its scientific name.
Funfact3: His favorite snack is bryophyta (moss).

but puns are so good also I love the fact he actually knows the scientific name for basically everything- I imagine him talking about a plant or something and his friends are just like "dude... what are you talking about??" and he get all flustered because he doesnt know the normal name for the plant XD congrats you win number 9!
emblo wrote:Fairy name: beatrice "bee"
Which number: 10
Funfact1: likes when little bugs hide in his grass
Funfact2: sometimes uses his tail to tie up his ears, despite how dumb it looks
Funfact3: can't decide whether he's too lazy to fly or too lazy to walk[/size][/list]

I love the ears-up concept for long hair, tho I must admit its a little over used- however i could totally see this fella just laying there on the ground complaining on how he's hungry, but when somone offers him food he doesnt want to get up and go get it! congrats on winning number 10!

Ravenwhisper's Wish wrote:Fairy name: Flik
Funfact1: They cannot stand post-it notes and will scream at the sight (or mention) of them.
Funfact2: They adore black-and-white photography of cows and spends half the day reading pages of them.
Funfact3: They dress up as a giant blue cheese every halloween.

a giant blue cheese who hates post-it notes and loves black and white pictures of black and white cows enough said, congrats on winning number 11! i thought your concept was really adorable ;v;

avocado333 wrote:Fairy name: Clover
Funfact1: Clover usually is very peppy and bright, but don't mistake that for blissful stupidity. They're cunning and sly, and they will find a way to damage those who cross them. Clover's naîve exterior image is only a veneer for the true witty genius within.
Funfact2: Clover's favorite flowers are Parrot Tulips for their bright and chaotic colors. Clover will usually hand by these flowers, zipping in between each one to admire its color, shape, and scent.
Funfact3: Clover really likes to dance! Clover will be aggressively humming a tune while trying to wildly move their limbs around and still stay in the air. Sure, they aren't that great at it. It just looks like they're wiggling around in the air like an injured snake, but at least it's fun!

Wiggle body noodle bug, best idea ever! while originally i thought of the grass kid being the "overly happy but actually cunning" personality i can definitely see it on this darling as well! congratulations on winning number 12!

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fairy flitz 9-12 -closed

Postby emblo » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:56 am

i totally missed this until now, but thank you so much for #10! he's my first flitz.
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me