My dressups
Trade with me

Re: lost kamper #13

Postby Neon sparks » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:59 pm

username: Lieutenant sparks
kalon name: Geni
their letter to home:
Geni wrote:Hey mom,
Update from kamp, I know its supposed to be camp but I guess they did that on purpose. anyways, Kamp is pretty cool so far! the other day we had canoeing with the team and it was a blast and a half. Coral managed to flip her canoe over and we had to get the counsellor to come to save her because we couldn't figure out how to flip the canoe back over again. it was kinda our fault in the first place with the boys messing around so much rocking the water up. but it was still funny to see her hair all drenched. Today we're supposed to be making crafts I guess. I dunno if ill bother but I guess you'll want a postcard anyways huh? ill send one dont worry. just no promises on it being any kind of artsy or anything you know im terrible at that. if you really insist i guess i could get a bracelet? anyway, there's also a night walk thing. it sounds pretty cool ya know? were going with counsellors so its for sure safe an all. it sounds like fun being out all night, you'd never let me do this if i was home! im gonna rock this courage thing, I bet Charles is gonna be a coward about it but he'll come around with some persuading. im gonna make sure they all have to go with me whether they like it or not. it'll be fun just to scare them all night. I hope I get to see them more after we leave kamp, still no idea when that even is but i definitely dont mind. its been great having a group of friends out here. it is getting late right now though so I guess I should get going for now. see your next letter!

compliment a kalon staff member!:
@ High noon; you're doing so much for this event and it's all awesome! keep up the great work and the amazing games and artwork!
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
└──────────────────────────────┘

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:51 pm

Res
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby veridian » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:19 pm

mark!!
veridian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:53 pm

Res!!

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluewingz » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:28 pm

username:
kalon name:
compliment a kalon staff member!:
bluewingz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black water » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:06 am

res
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fūi

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:42 am

Miru - Female - Roll Call

┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

The kalon wrote in an odd way her paws moved along a slate, in which she pushed the needle into the cardstock paper below.
She flipped her contraption over to reveal small dots coming out of the paper.

⠠⠙⠑⠁⠗ ⠠⠃⠗⠕⠞⠓⠑⠗
Dear Brother,

She smiled and peeked her head up, her glossy hair came in front of her eyes so she couldn't see. "Hello?" Her voice was smooth and soft like velvet. I furrowed my brows in wonder at the strange girl, "hello." She moved the hair out of her eyes, they were slightly foggy...but lovely like fluffy clouds. "What are you doing?" I asked, with curiosity pulling at my eyes I stared at her face. She didn't flinch "writing a letter." I gave a double take and was about to say something else but the girl cut me off. "In braille." Then it hit me, this Kamper was blind...yet it felt like she could see past the darkness. I continued too sit and watch her write the letter.

⠀⠀⠦⠠⠙⠑⠜⠀⠠⠃⠗⠕⠮⠗⠂⠀⠠⠽⠑⠞⠀⠮⠀⠞⠗⠑⠑⠎ ⠙⠕⠝⠄⠞⠀⠩⠊⠍⠍⠻⠀⠮⠀⠎⠁⠍⠑⠀⠺⠁⠽⠀⠁⠞⠀⠓⠕⠍⠑⠂ ⠠⠊⠀⠎⠑⠑⠀⠇⠇⠀⠎⠁⠇⠁⠍⠯⠻⠎⠀⠉⠗⠁⠺⠇⠀~⠥⠀⠮ ⠗⠕⠉⠅⠎⠀⠷⠮⠀⠉⠗⠑⠑⠅⠀⠞⠀⠗⠑⠍⠔⠙⠀⠍⠑⠀⠷⠀⠽⠲ ⠠⠊⠀⠉⠁⠥⠣⠞⠀⠐⠕⠀⠔⠌⠂⠙⠀⠷⠁⠀⠃⠥⠛⠂⠀⠗⠑⠍⠑⠍⠃⠻ ⠱⠢⠀⠺⠑⠀⠛⠀⠎⠁⠇⠁⠍⠯⠻⠀⠓⠥⠝⠞⠬⠦⠀⠠⠺⠑⠀⠩⠙⠀⠙ ⠞⠀⠱⠢⠀⠠⠊⠀⠛⠑⠞⠀⠓⠕⠍⠑⠖⠴⠀⠠⠊⠀⠙⠕⠝⠄⠞⠀⠹⠔⠅ ⠸⠍⠀⠠⠅⠁⠍⠏⠻⠎⠀⠎⠁⠺⠀⠍⠑⠀⠵⠀⠙⠊⠖⠻⠢⠞⠂⠀⠮⠽ ⠺⠢⠞⠀⠕⠝⠀⠾⠀⠸⠮⠀⠐⠙⠎⠄⠄⠄⠁⠇⠺⠀⠛⠇⠁⠝⠉⠬ ⠃⠁⠉⠅⠀⠁⠞⠀⠍⠽⠀⠺⠕⠝⠙⠻⠬⠀⠑⠽⠑⠎⠲⠀⠠⠊⠀⠙⠀⠝ ⠹⠔⠅⠀⠸⠍⠀⠉|⠝⠎⠑⠇⠕⠗⠎⠀⠗⠂⠇⠊⠵⠫⠀⠍⠽ ⠎⠊⠞⠥⠠⠝⠂⠀⠠⠧⠻⠎⠑⠀⠞⠕⠇⠙⠀⠍⠑⠀⠖⠇⠕⠕⠅⠀⠥⠏ ⠁⠞⠀⠮⠀⠌⠜⠎⠀⠐⠕⠀⠝⠊⠣⠞⠲⠀⠠⠷⠀⠉|⠗⠎⠑⠂⠀⠠⠊ ⠞⠥⠗⠝⠫⠀⠍⠽⠀⠋⠁⠉⠑⠀⠥⠏⠀⠖⠮⠀⠎⠅⠽⠂⠀⠃⠀⠠⠊⠀⠉⠙ ⠝⠀⠎⠑⠑⠀⠮⠀⠃⠥⠗⠝⠬⠀⠃⠁⠇⠇⠎⠀⠷⠀⠛⠁⠎⠲⠀⠠⠊ ⠝⠐⠑⠀⠍⠢⠰⠝⠫⠀⠭⠂⠀⠠⠊⠀⠺⠁⠝⠞⠫⠀⠞⠕⠕⠀⠇⠊⠧⠑ ⠇⠊⠋⠑⠀⠝⠕⠗⠍⠠⠽⠀⠇⠀⠽⠀⠞⠕⠇⠙⠀⠍⠑⠀⠠⠊⠀⠉⠙⠲ ⠠⠵⠀⠠⠊⠀⠌⠜⠫⠀⠥⠏⠀⠔⠖⠃⠇⠁⠝⠅⠰⠎⠀⠠⠧⠻⠎⠑⠀⠁⠺⠫ ⠁⠞⠀⠓⠪⠀⠮⠽⠀⠛⠇⠊⠍⠍⠻⠫⠲⠀⠠⠓⠑⠀⠙⠑⠎⠉⠗⠊⠃⠫⠀⠮ ⠞⠺⠔⠅⠇⠬⠀⠇⠊⠣⠞⠎⠀⠵⠀⠊⠋⠀⠠⠊⠀⠉⠀⠎⠑⠑⠀⠮⠍⠀⠵ ⠺⠑⠇⠇⠲⠀⠠⠔⠀⠋⠁⠉⠞⠂⠀⠠⠊⠀⠉⠙⠀⠎⠑⠑⠀⠮⠍⠖⠀⠠⠮⠽ ⠶⠀⠏⠥⠗⠏⠇⠑⠀⠃⠁⠇⠇⠎⠀⠷⠀⠇⠊⠣⠞⠂⠀⠮⠽⠀⠇⠕⠕⠅⠫ ⠇⠀⠙⠊⠁⠍⠕⠝⠙⠎⠀⠁⠇⠍⠲⠀⠠⠎⠀⠏⠥⠗⠑⠀⠯ ⠃⠂⠥⠞⠊⠰⠇⠲⠀⠠⠊⠀⠎⠁⠺⠀⠮⠀⠞⠜⠛⠑⠞⠀⠵⠀⠭⠀⠴⠀⠎⠙ ⠖⠃⠑⠂⠀⠯⠀⠍⠁⠞⠞⠻⠂⠀⠔⠀⠋⠁⠉⠞⠂⠀⠠⠊⠀⠛⠕⠞ ⠉⠇⠕⠎⠑⠀⠖⠁⠀⠃⠥⠇⠇⠄⠎⠀⠑⠽⠑⠲⠀⠠⠊⠀⠋⠑⠇⠞⠀⠮ ⠺⠬⠀⠷⠁⠀⠃⠥⠞⠞⠻⠋⠇⠽⠀⠋⠇⠁⠏⠀⠁⠀⠃⠗⠑⠑⠵⠑ ⠔⠖⠍⠽⠀⠓⠁⠊⠗⠂⠀⠯⠀⠠⠊⠀⠉⠁⠥⠣⠞⠀⠮ ⠃⠥⠞⠞⠻⠋⠇⠽⠖⠀⠠⠱⠢⠀⠠⠊⠀⠛⠑⠞⠀⠓⠕⠍⠑⠀⠠⠊ ⠺⠕⠝⠄⠞⠀⠓⠀⠖⠓⠁⠝⠛⠀⠕⠝⠞⠕⠀⠽⠀⠁⠝⠽⠍⠕⠗⠑⠂⠀⠠⠊ ⠉⠀⠎⠑⠑⠀⠮⠀⠸⠺⠀⠔⠀⠍⠽⠀⠪⠝⠀⠺⠁⠽⠀⠃⠗⠕⠮⠗⠖⠀⠠⠊ ⠺⠀⠌⠀⠝⠑⠫⠀⠓⠑⠇⠏⠀⠹|⠣⠀⠯⠀⠝⠐⠑⠀⠿⠛⠑⠞⠀⠞⠲ ⠠⠊⠀⠁⠍⠀⠽⠗⠀⠇⠇⠀⠎⠊⠌⠻⠀⠯⠀⠠⠊⠀⠺⠀⠁⠇⠺⠀⠇⠕⠕⠅ ⠥⠏⠀⠞⠕⠕⠀⠽⠂⠀⠃⠀⠹⠀⠐⠞⠀⠠⠊⠀⠉⠀⠆⠀⠗⠑⠠⠽ ⠔⠙⠑⠏⠢⠙⠢⠞⠖⠀⠠⠊⠄⠍⠀⠎⠀⠑⠭⠉⠊⠞⠫⠀⠖⠩⠪⠀⠽⠀⠍⠽ ⠝⠑⠺⠀⠞⠁⠇⠢⠞⠎⠲⠀⠠⠇⠕⠧⠑⠂⠀⠠⠍⠊⠗⠥⠴

"Dear Brother,

Yet the trees don't shimmer the same way at home, I see little salamanders crawl upon the rocks of the creek that remind me of you. I caught one instead of a bug, remember when we go salamander hunting? We should do that when I get home!"
I don't think many Kampers saw me as different, they went on with their days...always glancing back at my wondering eyes. I do not think many counselors realized my situation, Verse told me to look up at the stars one night. Of course, I turned my face up to the sky, but I could not see the burning balls of gas. I never mentioned it, I wanted too live life normally like you told me I could. As I stared up into blankness Verse awed at how they glimmered. He described the twinkling lights as if I can see them as well. In fact, I could see them! They were purple balls of light, they looked like diamonds almost. So pure and beautiful.
I saw the target as it was said to be, and matter, in fact, I got close to a bull's eye. I felt the wing of a butterfly flap a breeze into my hair, and I caught the butterfly!
When I get home I won't have to hang onto you anymore, I can see the world in my own way brother! I will still need help though and never forget that. I am your little sister and I will always look up too you, but this time I can be really independent! I'm so excited to show you my new talents.
Love, Miru"

I couldn't help to stare in awe at the finished letter. Miru read every last word to me, I looked at her meaningful eyes and smiled. "My brother is the most meaningful thing to me...do you have someone that means a lot to you?" I stopped and thought, I guess the councilors meant a lot, they help me learn... discover.....

Kamper included in the piece- Paxon

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

C o m p l i m e n t s

Image Wicced you are the grand master of ceremonies the one who made the torchlight! This event turned out fantastically. Your work with kalons has always been so grand, and this is just a wonderful example of this.

Image Red! You did such an amazing job running all your booths. Swamp Hunt was so fun, and Trivia Night was a blast. I love the daily prompts so much and I really think all your work has paid off so well <3

Image Kyar, the effort and time you have put into this event really shows. You also contribute to the participation which I find amazing!

Image néktar, the archery booth is so fun! I loved the idea and concept. I think you did a swell job in it!

ImageImage The time and effort you both put into the bug catching booth really shows, its just fantastic! I loved this booth so much because of all the images and just the amazing idea of it <3

Image eunkyung. your booth is so original! I loved every second of it (even though its still going on lol) I can tell that a lot of brain power went into stargazing. It really paid off well!

Image Even though I did not participate in your booth Lilly, I enjoyed the idea so much! The art is also amazing <3

Image The test of courage was so fun and I really liked it, I feel like my art skills improved because of it, thank you so much for that Minty <3

Image I had a heck of a lot of fun bird watching, your booth was so fun and I thought you did a really swell job on this activity.

Image AHHH I loved this booth it was so fun. I thought it was so cute that you could find lost kampers in the lake <;

AHHH the adopts for this event were so amazing I loved them so much. Unfortunately I couldn't try out for all of them :< but all you artists did such a great job ahhhh.

RIDDLE AHHAHAHAHH your adopts have been beautiful your adopts are always beautiful and it's such an honor too be trying out for this lovely gal.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Karmel!

Karm, I have no words. I loved it all! The postcard addition was so fun and brought the community together!
In fact, you always bring the community together, you are such and amazing person and I hope you keep bringing amazing thing too Kalons and just the entire chicken smoothie community!

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by Avisowl on Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
xxxxxxx
just
a
girl
who
thinks
she's
an
owl

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm a night owl, and
luckily my profession
supports that. The
best ideas come to
me in the dead of
night.
xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachpie1164 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:21 am

Dropping out just never had time T_T
Good luck to everyone <3
Last edited by Peachpie1164 on Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello~ I'm Peachpie1164~
Feel free to call me, Peach/y, Tao,
or anything else. My PM's are
always open and I'm always up for
a chat~
Peachpie1164

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups