Re: Kalon #1265

Postby rustyroxy » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:38 am

Username;;
Kalon name;;
In what way are they like ice?;;Interpret however you want, as long or short as you want as long as it contributes to answering the question

Res

roxy
he/they
my kalons
pms are open
rustyroxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintey » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:49 am

Username;; Pina Catala
Kalon name;; Neige (French for snow because my ancestors are french and it really connects me <3)
In what way are they like ice?;; Neige was always an outcast growing up. The last on of all the kalons to be chose for dodgeball, the one who always aced the math test, and the one who liked to dance in the rain with no coat. Over the years, she was disgusted with the way that people treated her. She had nobody to tell though, so she kept her feelings in a bottle. Days and days past while her emotions kept building up and making everything worse. She started looking at others judgmentally and using her disgraceful words to pierce through their ears. The words stung her mouth but she still wanted others to experience the things that she had experienced. Daily this happened. She never learned from her experiences until one day.

wip XD
Last edited by Mintey on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mintey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:40 pm

I want to protecc
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ephemeris » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:43 pm

Username;;
Salmonsnow

Kalon name;;
Moroz (Roughly translates to "frost" in Russian)

In what way are they like ice?;;
Moroz sits quietly upon a barren sheet of ice, endlessly floating through the ocean. It was one random day where he appeared there, seemingly generated from the molecules of the air itself. He awaits for something unseen, sitting as still as an ice sculpture. Perhaps it is a power, or a deity; a tickle of a warm breeze from where summer is prevalent he awaits for. Whatever it is, Moroz sits completely still, his muscles tense as he awaits this mysterious moment where his frozen form can melt into excitement and motion.
Last edited by Ephemeris on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello! I ♥ to draw and
write! My Instagram
is @Howling_Frost.
I'm also a fan of
Pokemon, Warriors,
HTTYD, Minecraft,
Legend of Zelda,
and a bunch of other
things!
Ephemeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadows. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:44 pm

Username;;
shadows.
Kalon name;;
aerglo, nicknamed 'areo'
"A comet is a chunk of material left over from the formation of the solar system." - NASA

The gates of the space shuttle burst open with a rush of gas as the crowd carefully exited the spacecraft. The hues in the sky had turned an irregular rose color due to the planet's natural atmosphere, lightened due to the multitude of moons orbiting, reflecting the color. Ahead of the crowd was dozens of imposing technological buildings guarding an advanced city behind it. Aero slowly followed suit with the mass, keeping his head down and staying as invisible as possible. It was just another day in another solar system. This was the pattern Aero was growing used to as he traveled across the universe, running from his past.

[ wip ]
Last edited by shadows. on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
that's the king, treat him nice.

hello! my name is andy, i use any pronouns!
i love art and playing games like genshin impact :)
i am most active on tumblr and twitter,
but please do not hesitate to send me a message!
shadows.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:47 pm

Username;; hazilnut
Kalon name;; Rime
In what way are they like ice?;; Just like ice, Rime wasn’t suited to the dessert..

• res with not feeling like he fits into the post-apocalyptic desert village
• kind of gives everyone the cold shoulder
• lowkey not good at anything
• the plants hate him and he hates them back
• was a musician before the apocalypse- played the flute in a folk band
• vines crushed his old flute and he is Bitter
• knows how to make artisan crafts??
• like he was super into the renaissance era and good with details
• but glass works and statues aren’t worth anything just scraping by
• right??
• wrong
• eventually encouraged to making things again bc they raise spirits
• “Ice isn’t suited for the dessert, but that just makes it all the more beautiful”
Last edited by hazilnut on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kalon #1265

Postby steamplonk » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:57 pm

mark 2 watch
quittin'
blease don't msg me asking for stuff
tysm
steamplonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun struck » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:00 pm

Username;; Sun Struck
Kalon name;;
In what way are they like ice?;;Interpret however you want, as long or short as you want as long as it contributes to answering the question

OMG. it is such a pretty concept<333
I didn't know Emerald Ice was a thing, but my god, are they pretty *heart eyes*
sun struck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KailenDerious » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:09 pm

Username;;
KailenDerious

Kalon name;;
Quilo

Quilo was born early winter, snow already blanketing the ground. So, as he grew, he became accustomed to the snowdrifts, taking solace in the cool, quiet and beauty of winter; however, he loved ice far more than snow. He was known to spend hours sitting by a frozen lake, looking over the glistening shade it made, the swirling dark water underneath. It was mysterious, thrilling, terrifying, enchanting, he could go on and on in his description of the frozen substance.

However, Winter, as always, had to pass, and as it did Spring came. The snow slowly melted being absorbed from flowers, clouds began simply dotting the sky, flowers burst forth from a sun warmed ground and the ice melted from the water. This confused Quilo. All he knew and loved had been in the wintry world before, one that now felt worlds away. His mother told him Spring was good, that with it came more food and warmth. While the influx of food was nice, Quilo simply couldn't agree and, whether he meant to or not, he began to distance himself from the other kalons. He would often be found off by himself, staring at the sky or sometimes into the lake, now free from its icy prison.

Some began to worry, it made others uncomfortable. The affect it had was different for everyone, though, he never seemed to notice. The only thing he noticed was that he now felt oddly hollow, where and why, he didn't know, it just felt like he was missing absent. He no longer cared much for speaking.

It only progressed into Summer. As the weather grew warmer, his insides did the opposite. He now glared at everything, snapped at everyone. Occasionally, he even had a small, intense feeling in him when he looked at the full growth of the trees overhead. It was a feeling that made him want to run, run away, he didn't know from what, he didn't care.

One morning, he awoke to a pleasant chill in the air. Jumping awake, he ran out, head tilted curiously as he looked. He noticed something he hadn't before. The leaves in the luscious deciduous trees, while mostly still green, had begun to change slightly. There were even a few completely orange or red. Fall had come. He felt happier then. Each day there were fewer leaves, cooler breezes. Occasionally he would even awake to frost dappling the grass and flowers. Everyday led him closer to his home, closer to where he had left that vital, missing piece of himself. Until finally, it came.

His heart was clear again. If he were to be honest, it wasn't how he imagined. He thought snow would come first, littering the ground with its powdery drifts. He was mistaken. Instead came the ice, a thin layer covering the lake he loved, not yet strong enough to hold him, but certainly there, almost as though it had come early to greet the kalon. The thought made him happy, and everyday, he would visit the lake, even when the sky through down snow in torrents or the wind bit hard enough to keep others inside.
Last edited by KailenDerious on Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KailenDerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:31 pm

Username;;
Kalon name;;
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me