Re: Rise | #1500

Postby SandSpider » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:02 am

Username: SmolLilTrashcan
Cat Name: Applestem
Clan: Echoclan

Prompt:
Apple had always been a brave cat. Since he was a kit he had been the most explorative, eager, and fearless of his littermates.
He was born as a kittypet in twolegplace and loves life and everything in it, knowing nothing of the pain and danger he would soon endure.
His early life being raised by his mother with his many littermates was amazing, and when it was time for Apple and his siblings to be adopted he was extremely eager, despite the nervousness of most his siblings.
So, as twolegs came and checked out the little kittens, occasionally taking a kitten home with them to paradise, he was over the moon with excitement.
Eventually, his owner came, a gruff looking man who smelled sour and had cold eyes. Despite the rough demeanor the man was polite with his owners and Apple was quite literally jumping for joy when the man picked him up and put him in a carrier to take home.
The car ride was a little strange and confusing but his excitement overpowered any other emotions he felt.
The car finally came to a stop in a large warehouse. The lights were off and the place looked abandoned. He glanced at his owner curiously when he picked up the carrier, were they at the wrong place?
But his owner kept going so he decided to trust him, purring contentedly.
They entered the building and the place erupted into a volley of dogs barking, cages lined the walls filled with furious hounds barking like mad.
Apple may have been brave but that was terrifying, making him jump out of his pelt and yowl in alarm, suddenly he wasn't sure how excited he was and wished he was home with his owner.
Suddenly the man stopped at a cage filled with a bunch of rough looking cats, eying him. Their faces frightened him, a mix of hate, pity, indifference, and disgust.
The man grabbed him by the scruff and tossed him in, closing the cage door, he stood with wide eyes, looking at the group of cats nervously, finally an old, scraggly she-cat whimpered, "He brought a kitten?! Oh you poor thing!"
She raced forwards and started licking him, frightened, he squeezed out of her grasp and stepped back. "What is this place?!" He squeaked, his bravery forgotten.
The she-cat hesitated and an old one eyed tom in the corner spoke up, "its a fighting circle moron, they get the dogs to fight each other for amusement," he spat.
Apple's eyes widened, he took a step back ears flat to his head. "I don't wanna fight you guys!"
The old tom narrowed his eyes, “good for you, were not the ones fighting it's the dogs."
Apple hesitated, why were they here then?
Finally the she-cat spoke up again, "Hey sweetie what's your name?"
"A-Apple.."
"Well Apple I'm Nectar, just, when the human comes try not to get grabbed okay? You could get hurt."
He nodded fearfully, the sounds of dogs barking still echoed throughout the room and made his pelt prick fearfully. Not caring how embarrassing it was, he ran up to Nectar and buried his face in her fur, terrified and wanting the familiar warmth and comfort.

• • •

He'd been in the cage for a few weeks and had never been grabbed, but he knew the cats that were came back either with terrible injuries or didn't come back at all. But today, he was literally caught napping and suddenly had been grabbed by the old man, he yelped in terror and reached out for Nectar, screaming her name fearfully. She tried to grab him but the cage was slammed shut on her paw, with a yelp she stepped back and stared at him with wide, sad eyes.
The man took him to a room with a large circle in the middle, surrounded by seats. A young dog stood in it, sniffing around at the floor.
The room reeked with blood and urine, causing him to gag.
• • •
He'd been stuck in that cursed cage for years now, being used as bait to get dogs to fight for the twolegs. Nectar had gotten killed and he now had the same, lifeless and broken demeanor as the other cats. He made plans and dreams of escape but never truly had the bravery to try it, today with the man came to grab a cat, he shrank back and hissed, clawing at the hand that tried to get him. The guy cursed and hit him against the cage wall, winding him before he was grabbed and brought to the rink.
• • •
Apple was roughly pushed into a bag and thrown outside. He was bleeding heavily and panting from pain and exhaustion, his leg gone.
Panic started to well up in his chest. He would die here, he thought. He'd bleed out and die alone just as Nectar and so many other cats had done before. He tried to scramble up but collapsed, unable to move his body and blacked out.
• • •
Apple woke, his body aching and had a moment of confusion when he didn't know where he was. As the events from the night before came back to him and scrambled up and yelped in pain. Struggling more slowly this time, he got up and as much as it hurt him, he clawed and chewed his way out of the garbage bag.
Staying low to the ground against the wall, he slipped along the alley fearfully, shaking.
He snuck through the twoleg place until he came across a garbage can smelling of food.
Jumping up, he reached in and looked at the discarded twoleg food below him. Gagging, he forced himself to eat it, determined to endure his trauma and live to tell the tale.
After eating he limped out of twolegplace forever, not wanting to ever go back, heading towards the mountains in the distance where he would live without dogs and twolegs for the rest of his life. He only wished Nectar was here to see it.
• • •
Shaking from starvation and exhaustion he trekked across the mountains. He had spent so long in the cage his paws were cut up and hurt every step and he had never learned to hunt. He scavenged for food hungrily, hoping furiously for a miracle.
• • •
He froze, fur stiffening in terror as he heard the low growl coming from the large bushes.
He couldn't die here! He'd endured so much and finally escaped the twolegs!
He winced as a large fox slunk out of the bushes, eyeing him hungrily. He may have been a full grown cat but he was starving and could barely lift his head.
The fox sprang, he winced and awaited the impact, accepting there was nothing he could do.
But suddenly another war cry split the air, more furious and much scarier than that of the fox. His eyes widened as a cat suddenly flew forwards onto the fox, battling it fiercely.
His paws felt frozen to the ground, he wanted to help but couldn't, what if this stranger got hurt because he just stood by?
Before he could decide what to do the fox streaked off into the trees, leaving the cat's tail lashing furiously as they watched it leave.
The she-cat's fur was a beautiful, shiny and full white pelt with blue spots painting her back. He was taken aback by the terrifying beauty of her at first and couldn't speak.
Suddenly she turned around and her expression shifted to worry. "Are you okay?! Oh my god you look terrible let me take you to camp and get you some herbs!"
He nodded, dumbfounded at the cats seemingly effortless kindness. He'd spent so many years of his life fighting for every scrap of food and watching cats die he could t understand this cat risking his life for him.
He brushed against him like a kitten on their favorite toy and led him to camp, trying to make conversation but he just followed mutely, too taken aback to respond.
Finally they arrived in a large cave, every corner filled with warm flowers and beautiful rocks. Such a homely place seemed wrong in the cruel mountains but it somehow made his chest swell with happiness and he broke, falling down and sobbing. The she-cat yelped And ran over, worried. She didn't  understand he was crying from overwhelming relief and shock, he just barely choked out the words thank you.
She seemed unsure of what to do so she sat down and started licking his fur like a mom with her kit. Eventually he fell asleep curled up with her.
• • •
He woke up and blinked, eyes having to adjust to the darkness of the cave. His wounds were covered with cobwebs and strange plants and in front of him was a dead bat and soaked moss.
• • •
He was finishing his bat when the blue and white she-cat returned. "Your awake!" She chirped happily. "You fell asleep and I couldn't just leave you at the cave entrance so I brought you here and I don't really know much about herbs and healing but I did my best and sorry if it's a bit of a mess but I was so scared you wouldn't make it and- I'm ranting I'm sorry I'm just so relieved!"
He purred, touched at her caring of him. "It's great don't worry! No ones cared this much about me since I was a kitten on my moms belly." He told her, leaning forwards to touch noses with her.
She looked at him, looking concerned. "You've been alone for that long?"
He looked down in embarrassment. "Its nothing, you don't need to feel bad!" He said quickly. "I'm Apple by the way," he meowed, wanting to change the subject.
The she-cat purred, "that's a cute name," she said, seeing how he didn't want to talk about his past and happily changing the subject. "My names Echostar. Your in Echoclan camp though it isn't much of a clan yet, no ones wanted to join so far but I trust Starclan enough to keep going."
He glanced at her curiously. "Starclan?" Echostar looked at him eagerly, "Oh yeah you don't know about them! I'll tell you all about it!" She purred eagerly.
They spent the rest of the night excitedly talking about Echoclan and the maintains and Starclan, and for the first time in many years he felt like he was in love.
And more than that, he had endured and survived the twolegs, he wasn't crushed down and killed like so many other cats before him, for once, he had hope for the future and felt genuine excitement and love for the days to come.
No matter what, he would make it!

SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:24 pm

Dropping out! ^^; Good luck to everyone!! <3
Last edited by EchoIre on Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EisHawk » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:23 am

Mark
EisHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowflight13 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:54 am

I am extending this one more week, to March 22nd 11:59pm EST.
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowflight13 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:32 am

Extending until 3/29 at 11:59 pm EST.
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SHARKGVTS » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:47 am

Username: .:Nerdbriittle:.
Cat Name: Sunshimmer
Clan: Voyagerclan

Prompt:
"Sit still, Sun!" I heard my mother demanding I sit still, but I didn't feel like a wash. "Stop! My fur is already clean!" I tried to get away, but my mom held me still. "Don't you dare think you're getting out of this bath!" I remember hearing her say. My brother thought it was funny, but I didn't. The three of us had been on our own since my father mysteriously disappeared. We were just cats in a forest doing our best to get by in the dead of winter.

Mom finally let me go. I remember her grabbing my brother. "You're not going anywhere, either!" I smiled as he got washed as well, knowing well that he got washed because he laughed at me. Eventually she let go of him. "Now you two don't get yourselves into trouble now, you hear?" She flicked her tail. "Go outside and play for a little bit."

My older brother Sky and I went outside to play, except I didn't see him anywhere."Sky?" I called out. Suddenly, I got the wind knocked right out of me!

"Gotcha!" He laughed. I tried to get away, even though I was smaller. It would've been great to have other siblings the same size as me.

"No fair!" I knew he did win perfectly fair- I was just too stubborn to admit it at the time.

"Whatever. You're just mad." he said and let me go.

"What now?" I asked.

He seemed to think for a minute, then a bright idea came to his head. "We should go check out that old badger den! I heard the badger isn't in there anymore!"

I hadn't been in a badger's den before, and I knew mom wouldn't want me to go near one, but I was curious. I wanted to know what was in that den. At the time, I should have said no, but because I was such a mousebrain, I couldn't help it. "Alright!" I followed him to that badger den. We got only a few tail lengths away from the entrance when I thought I heard Mom. I told him I was worried about mom looking for us, but he just rolled his eyes.

"Quit being so scared. Mom won't do anything to us." I remembered him saying before we went in.

That den was dark and cold. It smelled musty like the badgers that lived in here before. I didn't feel safe in the den by any means, but I didn't want to chicken out on my brother.

"Are you afraid of the big mean badger?"

"I am not!" I was getting mad at him. I suddenly saw the beady eyes behind him. "Sky!"

It was too late. He was thrown aside by the beast's huge paw. "Run!"

I saw him get up and take off, and I ran as fast as I could. I wasn't fast enough, though, because I was snatched. I remember I was just being tossed around in the mouth of this awful animal, and I thought I would die.

My mom came out of nowhere. I don't remember what happened next, since I had hit my head so hard when I fell that I passed out. The last thing I remember hearing and seeing is my mother fighting the badger, and my mom and brother screaming.

My hearing was really fuzzy and muted. Everything was still black, but the first thing I had heard was something along the lines of, "Hey kit- are you alright?"

It took awhile to really get my surroundings together. I managed to open my eyes with my head pounding and my vision still blurry. This couple was standing above me- one of them was a black cat, and one of them was a very light gray, almost white tabby.

"Where... am I?" I tried to get up. "Where's my brother? Where's my mom?" I remember panicking and trying to stand up, but my body was battered and sore all over and I promptly fell.

"Please lay down. You're really injured." The tabby was a molly, and had the sweetest voice.

"We found you injured by a den of sorts- There were two other cats, but both of them were dead before we got there. You just about died, too, with that injury and being in the cold that long." The black cat had told me.

The shock of the news hit me at that moment. couldn't believe it. The only two family I had left, and they were gone in a heartbeat. Everything crossed my mind. It was my fault I didn't tell mom what Sky was doing, and it was my fault I didn't try to stop Sky. They were dead because of me.

"T-they're dead?" was all I could manage. I just sat there while I tried to shake off this bad dream. Why couldn't I wake up?

"Did you know those two?" The black cat asked.

"That w-was my mom and m-my brother..." It suddenly felt tougher to breathe as the grief hit me, just as if I had been hit by a monster.

They looked at eachother like they felt bad, awful even, for me.

"We're so sorry..."The molly had said. I remember she wrapped her tail around me, and it felt like comfort, but not enough.

Awhile after, I kept grieving for my mother and my brother, but I learned more about these cats. Their names were Bubble and Casper, and I had been taken into this barn. Bubble was expecting a litter of kits any day, and Casper always helps any cat he finds in danger. They offered to adopt me into their family. I knew they were giving me a second chance at life. There was no doubt I accepted it. Maybe my future would hold more, rather than if I just gave up and said 'no thanks'...

Sun had been waiting for Casper to tell her it was okay for her to come in to visit Bubble and the kittens. The kittens' arrival took her mind off of the death of her mother and her brother, Sky, just temporarily.

"You can come in- just be quiet." Casper had poked his head out, smiling.
Sun went in, gasping at the kittens. There were two mewling bundles of gray fur- They looked identical, except the she-cat had white on her paws, belly, muzzle and tailtip. They snuggled against Bubble for warmth.

"What are their names?" She whispered, her eyes glittering in awe and amazement.

"The little tom, we decided, his name is Warren. We haven't decided on the other one, though." Bubble purred. "Do you want to help name her?"

"Of course!" Sun looked at the she-kit, and thought for a bit. Jasmine? no... Heather? It just doesn't seem to click... "How about Katie?" She asked quietly.

"Katie... What a wonderful name." Casper beamed. Bubble seemed to nod in agreement. "Katie and Warren. What wonderful names."

At that moment, Sun knew these cats and these kittens would be her family. She made a silent vow to herself that she would protect and fight for them all. She wasn't doing this just for herself, but she was making a promise to her mother and her brother that she would try harder.

"Katie! Katie!" Four cats, Sun being one of them, was searching for Katie in the pouring rain. By this time, 10 moons had passed since Warren and Katie had been born. Sun had pulled through for her brother and mother, but the physical scars never healed, and small patches of fur were bare. Occasionally, she would lose her balance, but she was fairly normal otherwise. A little tom named Sparrowpaw had wandered into the barn after his father and one of his best friends had been killed. The two of them bonded and helped each other through their losses. Now, they were trying to find Katie, who had gone hunting and failed to return.

"I'm going out to look for her." Sun darted out to the railroad close to the farm to see if she could trace her scent or find her anywhere. She arrived at the silver route. She tried to sniff for even a faint trace of her trail. "Katie...?" Something didn't feel right. The air was still and silent except for the patter of rain. She felt something. It was a faint vibration, then it got stronger. She didn't have very much time to jump out of the way.

The train wooshed by. She cried out as sudden pain shot from her leg while she simultaneously got dragged a few inches away. She felt the sting of rubble, but nothing compared to the pain of her front leg. The shock and pain had caused her to faint, and the last thing she remembered was seeing and hearing the train in the distance.

They hadn't found Katie. They continued to look but never found her. Sun had a feeling, however, that she was somehow still alive. It was a feeling she couldn't shake from her heart. Regretfully, she had said goodbye to her adoptive parents and Sparrowpaw, and had gone on her way to find her.

She was 40 moons now. 23 moons ago, almost 24 moons, Katie had vanished. 24 moons ago, she had lost her leg to an oncoming train she didn't see coming, and 24 moons ago, she refused to quit trying because of a leg that was no longer there. 33 moons ago she had lost her true blooded family. 33 moons ago, though, fate had brought her to her adoptive parents, and 33 moons ago was the day she made that silent promise to protect her family. This was the moon she was going to keep it, even if it killed her, and even on three legs. It had taken her three days to get to the mountains on her legs. She had found a way to hunt on three legs- She would lurk just below a place where birds or squirrel were prominent. When they were in reach, she would launch herself into the air with her hind legs, and grab the prey with one paw.

Her technique wouldn't keep her from being ambushed in the mountains.

A large cat barreled into her, easily knocking her off of her paws. Sun snarled and swiped at the large cat's face, catching her face. The cat yowled and clawed at her ear, catching her on one of her ears and leaving a nick. Sun then tried to kick her off, but she was pinned down. "Who are you? What are you doing on Voyagerclan territory?" Although the voice was rough and brash, Sun instantly recognized the voice.

"Katie..?" She mumbled. The gray she-cat's jaw dropped when she said that name, and her eyes grew wide. "I... I haven't heard that name in ages." She mumbled softly and stepped off of her. "Sun? Is it you?"

"Yes it's me." She smiled, eye bright.

"Sun! How are you?" She seemed cheerful and happy, but that faded when she looked down and saw the stub that was once her front leg. "Your leg... what happened?" Her eyes darkened with concern.

"I got into a fight with a train, and I lost." Sun chuckled sadly.

She looked concerned but didn't push it further. "I'm sorry I didn't recognize you. Let me take you back to camp and heal you up..." She said.

They walked back to camp, exchanging details about how life was. She told her about the clan life, and her new clan life and name- Cinderflurry.
Sun talked about how she survived by herself, and how their family and Sparrowpaw missed her.

"I miss them, but I can't go back. The clan needs me." Cinderflurry looked at her.

Sun was about to protest, but then thought about when she was adopted by Bubble and Casper, and how they had become her family. It must have been the same for Katie, she had thought to herself.

She had stayed and healed for a few days. She learned that Sparrowpaw's mother and brother lived here, and she got along with both of them well. His brother, who introduced himself as Crowstar, proposed she join the clan. "Cinderflurry tells me you can hunt, and you can fight well for your physical challenges."

Sun had thought about it. She could go home, knowing she would have to leave everyone at the farm behind, but she felt like she needed to be there for Cinderflurry more.

"I'll join." She finally decided.

Sunshimmer. She had kept her old name, and she earned the shimmer suffix for her ability to shine through the dark, stormy clouds of life and persist no matter what. She proved to Crowstar she could learn, and was determined to learn, how to fight for her life, and she had shown her ability to hunt was not hindered by her missing leg. She also had proved she could keep going through life's mental barriers, and try to keep herself somewhat positive, even in dire situations. She had her sister, and she had the clan. She hopes one day she can visit the cats who had saved her life, and had given her the chance to live.

“Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.”
– Jack Ma

[2235/3000 total]
Last edited by SHARKGVTS on Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May one day be active again but I just kinda pop in once in awhile

Temp icon until I get a new one lol
SHARKGVTS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:29 pm

Username: StormSerpent
Cat Name: LizardSong
Clan: LotusClan

Prompt:

The loner glanced around with wide, terrified eyes as she weaved through the dense grey buildings, and she could hear her heart pounding, everything was colorless and dreary. But tension crackled in the air just like the lightning that was dancing through the city. Thunder shook the sky as rain crashed down upon her. Suddenly she was revealed by a flash of dazzling white, also revealed was a trio of battle scarred cats, she could almost hear the hissing and growling over the storm. She was panicking and she bolted, fear was blinding her, everything faded away except the drumming of her paws and thumping of her heart. She skidded to a halt as a young voice called out “psst, down here” and she suddenly realised she has almost run right of the edge of a roof. She didn’t know what faced her in the dark, but it couldn’t be worse than her other options. Quickly her eyes adjusted to the dark and a fluffy cat around a year or so old stared at her with wide eyes. She was soaked, tired and scared, but she simply collapsed on the floor. She woke up a bit later and found she had a soft fur over her and that some housecat food was on the floor “i-it’s not much but it’s all i have” said the stranger “who are you” she spoke, taken aback by how rough her voice sounded “OH, i’m thyme” he replied optimistically “who are you?” he quipped “i- don’t know” anymore she had a name, but didn’t fully trust him, and she knew she still spoke the truth even if it wasn’t the answer he wanted to hear. Thyme didn’t seem to upset he simply said “well then, i’m gonna call you Lizard” the loner nodded accepting this name, maybe even as a new identity. He offered to let her stay, and after a few days “lizard” began to love him as a little brother, he was sweet and saw the good in everything. He was always so positive, calling her the best cat ever, she always responded by licking him behind the ears. Whenever he asked about her past she quickly changed the conversation.

One day 3 silhouettes stood blocking the sunlight, the same scarred figures from before, the loner felt dizzy as they stalked closer, Thyme whimpered as he felt the tension, he ducked behind Lizard squeaking “what do you want” the one in front was a tall, skinny grey with barely any fur and she spoke “we just want her” Thyme was shaking “w-who?” he tried. A deep voice from the tom on the left grunted “Melody” Thyme jumped back hurt “you said you didn’t know your name” and Melody blushed her ears pinned against her head “she says a lot of things she doesn’t mean, she’s a bad cat” as these words echoed through the room she looked away, not able to stand the crushed look in the young cats eyes. Thyme darted behind an old crate sniffling. “Why did you do it” the leader, Crinkle growled, and horrible, painful memories filled her head, she could see the pain in Crinkle’s eyes “why… why would you kill him” she hissed, so quietly it could barely be heard. Melody stared at her “i had no choice” she said defiantly but she knew it wasn’t true.

A few days back the sun shone brilliantly, everyone was happy Melody lay on the roof with her one true love Felix, everything was perfect. They kept taking turns licking each others faces and Crinkle walked up “Ew, gross. Come on brother let’s go for a walk” Felix got up and as he walked off Mel reached out towards him “i’ll be right back babe” he said darting back and giving her one last lick. Soon they came back laughing and pawing each other, she wished she could have the same true bond they shared, one that could never be broken. She still knew she and felix would be together for all of time. After a few days he always seemed to be with his sister so she decided to take a walk near where they were and maybe run into him, and she heard them talking, she wondered how they always made eachother laugh. “as if you actually love her” crinkle laughed, “YOU, loving Melody” she sank to the floor, this couldn’t be true, Felix would deny it, he replied in a serious tone as if shocked “no way” and as if that wasn’t bad enough he finished with “horrible she-cat” she ran to the roof and buried her head in her front paws. Felix came up after a while, and rushed over to her, purring “what’s wrong baby?” he asked licking her behind the ears. How dare he, how dare the fiend call her “baby” he didn’t even love her, he was shocked at the idea of even loving her. She got up growling “YOU” she screeched everything was a blur but a horrible scream ripped through the sky Crinkle, Juniper and flip came running up the stairs to see melody standing over Felix’s corpse she looked down her eyes wide with terror and she ran, as fast as she could.

Now, no more running, she would confront these cats, she’d be strong. But it all came out in a sob “i heard him talking to you and he said he didn’t love me, he said he hated me, and then even after that he acted like he loved me, and such a horrible cat could never be the father of out kits and then it all just happened so fast. I was scared.” Crinkle scowled “now you’ll never have kits, even IF that were true it’s no excuse for murder. But it’s not true, it must have been just before you started spying, Juniper confessed feelings of love for you, and it was news to us she was even lesbian in the first place.” an even worse feeling of guilt, dread and horror washed over Melody she rasped “i’m pregnant” and Crinkle’s eyes opened wide in shock. And she heard a small cry and remembered Thyme, his pain was just too much for her and there was only one way to help him. She felt something come over her and when it subsided she saw him lying dead on the ground. Crinkle glared “if i was ever going to forgive you that was then, you’re a truly wicked villain”. She knew it was true she had loved felix and thyme and then she had killed them both. She had to run, she knew she was too weak and had to stay away from all other cats for she could never ever show endurance no matter how hard she tried.and as she ran suddenly she wasn’t running her legs flailed in open air, she had run straight off of the roof.

She awoke later, and found herself laying on cold metal. She tried to get up but her front right leg was numb. She blinked the sleep from her eyes, she felt like she had slept for a week. When she looked down she saw her reflection on the metal, scars covered her body, and her leg…. It was missing. Where was she. Soon upwalkers came in speaking in their gibberish language she could only make out one word endurance, she chuckled, she would use that as the last word to describe her, she couldn’t even handle the pain of a cat she had known for a week. After what felt like forever had passed she had gotten to know the other cats fairly well, she had also learned that her claws were missing, just like her leg. But she was glad for this, now she couldn’t murder others on a whim, soon her children were born. She felt love cascade through her entire being, they were beautiful and perfect in every way, now she could focus on something other than her pain. She was getting over her past and just focusing on the future when her kits were ripped away from her, it re opened the pain and made it 10 times worse.

She’s endured so much, hearing that her mate didn’t love her, the death of her mate, commiting murder, the death of a friend, falling off a roof, loosing and leg and worst of all loosing her children. She’s lost so much it’s hard to believe she hasn’t lost herself.
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowflight13 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:04 pm

Ugh yall made this so hard for me all your forms were so good... Which is why I've sat down to judge this about four times before I finally made a decision...

Goner. wrote:Username: Goner.
Cat Name: Dog Food (will be Firefly later)
Clan: Autumnclan

Prompt:

-snip-

I finally settled on Goner's because I felt it really showed the theme of endurance!

I also want to give HMs to Oceanfosh and StormSerpent!

Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:11 pm