Re: Viscet #2554

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:10 am

Ahhh poop I forgot to ask for an extension
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:36 am

Oh my I forgot to say good luck to everyone, all of the forms are amazing! :D
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:45 am

Okay, winner time! Thank you to everyone who entered or even posted, seeing all the entrants and interest made me quite happy <33 All of the artwork is absolutely lovely, and the prompt responses were all great fun to read!

The winner of this viscet is Gleon! I absolutely loved the creative approach to how you answered the prompt. The headshot is really cute and the fiction piece is really fun. I don't have a better word for it, it was just super fun. The interaction with Kabrit and the narrative of his experience on the bike was well done. Thank you for your entry and enjoy Morgan! :> The front is being updated and you're being added to his page <3
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:55 am

congrats Gleon! <3 when i read your form i really liked how you approached the prompt in a more unique way by having Morgan be embarrassed over a bike ride that went wrong rather than because of their crush and/or clumsiness ^^

feel free to use the art i made! just please credit me for it wherever you use it ^^
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:49 am

I'm so extra-exciting to add Morgan to my AU. I had some really special ideas for him that I hope to flesh out soon. Thank you so much, G1 Sunstreaker, for all the kind words about the little story I wrote. I had a lot of fun writing it, so I'm glad you had fun reading it!
    Likewise, thanks, corrosive_limes, for letting me use your art. Everyone really pulled out all the stops in this contest and it was awesome to see all the creative ideas.
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰【 Tordier 】▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Maned Wolf ] Ringtail ] INFJ ] Neutral Good ] Type 5
Adult ] Atheist ] Anxious ] Depressed ] Dog Dad ] He/They

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me