Re: Makoatyl #253 UFA

Postby Snowheartsx » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:50 am

No connection
Last edited by Snowheartsx on Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
    she/her • adult • audhd & chronically ill
    Image Image Image
Snowheartsx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 10ke » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:41 am

Username: sugar rush;;
Mako's Name: Appollo
Mako's gender: ftm, male prounouns

"H-hey,"
You hear a gentle but stuttering voice, almost female, but you can make out it's male.
"H-hello?"
You hear it again. You swiftly turn around to to a Makoatyl standing right infront of you.
"Oh. O-oh... H-hello! I-I thought you w-were another makoatyl! Y-you scared me! E-excuse my stuttering, I-I was born w-with it..."
You see a tent with a telescope and many scattered pages with drawings of the moon on them. You raise one eyebrow, but see that the makoatyl as caught you doing that.
"U-uhhh... Oh! Are you interested in m-my moon ch-chartings? I started t-them a long l-long time ago, when I w-was really young! I-I gues I could e-explain why I h-have them?"
You nod, and the makoatyl starts to explain.
"I was bullied a-alot when I was y-younger and iscolated m-myself so I didnt h-have to b-be with the bullies. I-I would run to this v-very hill and bring m-my binoculars t-to stargaze. I l-looked at the s-stars and was a-amazed at their beauty! I t-thought I wouldn't have to l-look at the moon, as i-it was just a l-lump of old rock, r-right?"
You nod again.
"W-well, I looked a-at it anyway a-and began to n-notice its beauty! All o-of its little m-markings, right own to t-the last detail! I s-started to come h-here on a regular b-basis to look at the m-moon. It r-relaxed me so much. I-I managed to g-get a telescope f-from a sale a-and use it for the moon g-gazing. I charted t-the patterns a-and the different t-types, like f-full moon or new m-moon. Long s-story short, i-it relaxes me a-and I love to chart it d-down!"
:^)
10ke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lakeah » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:47 am

Username:Lakeah
Mako's Name: Appolo
Mako's gender: Male
why do they love the moon so much?: Apollo fell in love a long time ago his love radiated more the suns heat. ..He would always sit under the moon wonder why he was so lucky with her in his paws...They would talk for hrs...Just laying there under the so light of the moon...It was his fav. Memory ...He still doesn't know how it happened but one day his love just disappeared no one could find her.m.She was just gone as if she never existed at all...so now he sits every night under the moon thinking about the love he shared with her hooseing one day she would be there standing under the glow waiting on him...Thats why he loves the moon so much....But the ? That he always ask the moon is was she real did u send her to me..So I would know what love feels like????? To this ds y you can still find him laying under the moon every night smiling at her...And waiting for his love
Just so everyone Knows I have Dyslexia... I try my best to read it all but do mess up time to time XD
Pet's name: Dizzy Dayze
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Lakeah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kessler » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:34 am

ending this in a week from now!<3

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Even as the wind dies away, my heart still flickers
Kessler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinnybear » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:02 am

xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
▌▌xxxxxx
xxxxxx
Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ﹕: Sʜɪɴɴʏ .

Mᴀᴋᴏ·s ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Micaiah (Mica)

Mᴀᴋᴏ·s ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Genderqueer (Prefers conventional binary pronouns "he/she")

ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ?: Micaiah can always be seen on high ledges, cliffs, and even rooftops, all just to stare at the moon in all its glory. Simply, she loves the moon with all of her being, almost as much as a young girl would adore her lover throughout the summer months. How did she come to love the moon so much you ask? It's simple really, yet the story can get sort of long.
One night, Mica was just doing what she normally does, AKA sneaking off to her favorite beach. Overhanging the beach was a cliff so high up and grand. This provided a perfect view of the beautifully white sand dunes and the dark blue waves that crashed upon them, but more importantly it provided a great view to gaze upon the moon. This night in particular had a full moon hanging high in the clear night sky, twinkling stars along side of the white orb to keep it from getting too lonely. As she was just settling down up high for a long night of stargazing, she heard crying from below. Being a curious makoatl usually got her into trouble, yet she decided to peek down anyways to see who was making that sound. Low and behold it was another makoatl, one she had definitely seen before in her life.
"She left me, and turned all my friends against me...now I have no one." The foreign makoatl cried out, looking up at the moon with a tear-streaked face. Micaiah remembered it now, he has a lover...or from the sounds of it, he had a lover. He was also a very popular makoatl around the parts she lived in. Sadly, really none of the others around her knew her. She had always stayed in the shadows because they had rejected her before, called her weird and sent her on her way. At least one group of them did, and she wasn't about to head back to ask what the rest of them thought. Yet as she sat up here looking down upon the poor makoatl, she felt a strong urge to try to cheer him up. "You don't have no one," Her voice was soft as she spoke her words, making sure he didn't find her peeking over the edge. "You may not have any of your old friends, but you have someone. You have me." She heard him shift down below and gasp before running off. It made her wonder if she had said something wrong, but she shrugged it off and left for the night.
One night later, she was in her same spot, wondering just how beautiful the moon must look from the other planets. Just as she was musing to herself, she heard the same makoatl once again. "Hello moon, you look so very beautiful tonight." At first, she didn't think much of what he said, but eventually she realized after he spoke a couple more times that he was having a conversation with the moon. Was he talking to the moon because he thought that she was the moon responding to him? She decided to act as if she was the moon responding to him to find out. As the night progressed, her suspicions were true. This cycle went on for a week and a half before she decided to show herself to him.
On that fateful night, the moon didn't seem to be out. It was the time for a new moon, and clouds covered the sky. As usual, the makoatl came to his place on the beach and greeted the moon. However when he got no answer for a long period of time, he began to panic a little. "Where are you friend?" He asked to the night sky, only to be answered by another makoatl from behind him. "I'm right here. Don't fret." Mica was actually nervous as he turned around to face her, but once he saw her he smiled.
"So, you're the moon?"
"Well, um n-not e-exactly...you see..." She stuttered out her words, fumbling for the right thing to say.
"The moon sent a friend for me, didn't she?" The male makoatl's smile was soft and friendly as he looked upon Micaiah. Gratefulness filled his heart as he thought that he finally had another friend to be with him. On Micaiah's end, she decided to go with it to not disappoint him and just nodded, receiving a tackle hug from the male. "Oh, thank you thank you. You don't know how much this means to me!" She couldn't help but laugh at his excessive amount of joy.
As customary, they introduced themselves to each other and have been friends ever since that fateful day. Now, you might be asking how this relates to her love of the moon. Well, I'll explain. That night gave her her first true friend that accepted her for everything she was. That night was the night she made a difference in someone else's life, and it was the greatest feeling she had ever felt. She always wanted to be important to someone, and now she was important to someone whom she'd be friends with for life. All thanks to her heavy interest in the moon, all thanks to a giant rock in space that pulled the tides and lit up the night. This is where her true love for the moon came about, and it will forever stay with her.

ᴀʀᴛ: soon to come
Last edited by Shinnybear on Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:12 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Shinnybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sweetypie. » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:44 am

Mark <33
By Misconceptions and Waterstar2002 [] Feel free to PM me about commissions~
DeviantArt
ImageImageImage
.sweetypie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kessler » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:49 am

Lirrie wrote:can you add art or no? x.x im not sure

yes, extras are allowed!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Even as the wind dies away, my heart still flickers
Kessler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:14 am

thank you i shall try to draw her :D
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost★ » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:54 am

Mark
Frost★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArcticGold » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:53 am

Username: ArcticGold
      Mako's Name: Kora
      Mako's gender: Female
      why do they love the moon so much?:

Big WIP still! :3
Last edited by ArcticGold on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Flight Rising

Hello there!
I love Doctor Who, Drag Race, Supernatural, Free! ISC, Legend of Korra, Hetalia, and Attack on Titan! Feel free to pm me about any of these! I like to draw, play piano, and swim!
NOTICE: PM me if I don't respond to a trade within 2 days
ArcticGold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me