Re: WME: Flea bitten Blood Shoulder

Postby Wishful Thinking. » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:29 am

Owner: LoveWolves815
Equid Name: Mako
Equid Age: 1 year
Height: 14.2hh
Domestic or Wild and why: Wild because he is a free spirit that can't be tamed. He loves to run free, do what he wants and relax with herd, making friends.
Who is his best friend: Apppy's mare, Soraya
What season does he remind you of and why? Fall because color on his shoulder reminds me of the beautiful colors on the trees and leaves during fall. The white and grey also remind me of the start of winter.
Last edited by Wishful Thinking. on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Wishful Thinking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarlip » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:53 am

Owner: !magine
Equid Name: Elvis
Equid Age: 4
Domestic or Wild and why: He would be wild, definitely, absolutely, without a doubt. For some reason I fail to see him in captivity, to me he looks like a boy who needs to be out in nature roaming freely, enjoying his life in the mountains, or else he will get depressed. I generally prefer my equids to be wild, as they are Wild Mountain Equids and I prefer to keep them such (you can imagine how devasted I was when Horsy was going to make them ridable, and how glad I was that she didn't. I just feel like it would have taken some of these wild creature's pride, if you know what I mean?). While I have no problem with anyone making their equids domestic I let mine remain wild childs. ^^
Who is his best friend: His best friend is Somnus, owned by Raindrop.
What season does he remind you of and why?
This boy reminds me of winter because the whole atmosphere of that season seems to flow in his design and when I look at him, a certain scene plays out in my head: It is a grey winter afternoon, last night we've had some snowfall so that the forest floor is covered with a thin layer of snow. After a while of walking in the silence I reach a clearing and decide to stop for a moment to get aware of everything around me. A huge old tree is right next to me, it's trunk is of a rich, rusty-brown color and reaches up high into the sky. On it's weatherside there is a white patch of snow that the wind has stirred up from the ground and pressed against this old, wooden fellow. Looking up, I see that there are only very few brown leaves left on its branches, the vast majority has been taken by the wind. Just as this thought crosses my mind, a cold, harsh winter breeze starts to blow, shaking off four more leaves. The sky is of a very light grey color, in sharp contrast to the brown trees and branches that surround the clearing. Only now I realize that it has again started to snow and, looking up, I wonder about the snowflakes appearing not white but like thousands of tiny dark grey dots dancing and twirling through the cold winter air.
I bow my head to take a look at the ground I'm standing on, it is covered with snow and only below the trees the dark forest floor peeks through. I can't find anything colorful, it seems as if Jack Frost had scared off all the colors in the world. But suddenly my eyes spot a small green dot, and hunkering down I recognize it as a crocus breaking through the snow cover. And that tiny, rebelling patch of green color makes me realize that this season is not the "dead season". Life goes on, energy is flowing inside the seemingly dead trees, root tubers are hidden in the ground waiting for their turn, and the sun is shining above the clouds. Suddenly I realize that I have totally forgotten the time, soon it will get dark so I get up, turn around and start walking home. As I step out of the forest the sky is fairly dark already. I stop one more time and look westward, where the last bit of sunset light causes a beautiful red shine to appear on the dark grey clouds. It is silent, absolutely silent, and I take a deep breath, the air smells like winter.
Last edited by Scarlip on Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Scarlip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tanner » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:58 am

-
Last edited by tanner on Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imageby
I'm not active on CS anymore, but if it's important, PM me, although I can't promise I'll respond.
Outside of CS, I post my photography on Flickr and Pack.
tanner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby x-Birch-x » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:12 am

iShame wrote:Owner: iShame
Equid Name: Raedon
Equid Age: Around 3 1/2 years old
Domestic or Wild and why: Domsestic. Not for the fact that he was taken as a foal; this boys sweet and generous personality wouldn't have gotten him anywhere in the wild; He would have been the lowest of the low, bottom of the food chain, and most likely attacked by predators, sad to say. His attatment to humans was fairly fascinating from the start as well; so it was only a booster when he became known as a 'domesticated equid'.
Who is his best friend: Raedon's best from would be ~Tromy's Brennen. To most disbelief, when approached by two young bachelors; bad thoughts are the first to arise; though this pair is quite the opposite. Rae and Brennen's sweet dispositions give them the nice guy vibe after a few minutes speech; while Brennen is easily more generous and caring than himself, Raedon tries his best to be the same; sort of a role model for this young equid.
What season does he remind you of and why? This equid reminds me of the first snow of winter; well, in the middle of the first snow of winter. I see most of his coat as freshly fallen snow, while the orange 'blood' markings remind me of a trail of autumn leaves that have yet to be colored over yet.

This was extremely hard, but then I narrowed it down to iShame! Congrats ^^
Hey guys, I check in here once in a while. If you need anything feel free to shoot me a PM!

x-Birch-x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iShame » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:24 am

I won him :D I really didn't think i would :D Thank you Birch!
Image | Image

To whom it may concern;
I am no longer fully active on CS(11/2020) I only visit here to sell characters that i no longer have need for. If you wish to contact me, find me on Discord(iShame#1861), Twitch @ishameisme or DeviantArt @iShameisme.

Art made randomizes between Striped~Hatter, flyteck and I.
iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf's Spirit » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:44 am

Congrats <3 I really liked him, but I'm sure he'll have a wonderful home with you :D
Wolf's Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarlip » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:44 pm

^ Totally second that
Congrats! :D
Scarlip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iShame » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:08 pm

Raedon is now owned by Wolfgirl please message them from now on for info on this fella!
Image | Image

To whom it may concern;
I am no longer fully active on CS(11/2020) I only visit here to sell characters that i no longer have need for. If you wish to contact me, find me on Discord(iShame#1861), Twitch @ishameisme or DeviantArt @iShameisme.

Art made randomizes between Striped~Hatter, flyteck and I.
iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me