My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #2208

Postby ford » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:29 pm

-
Last edited by ford on Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

ford ☆ he/they
thkalspfp
ford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BloomyCat » Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:42 pm

username + id: BloomyCat + 1066911
kalon name: Rani
prompt: A habit to go on a trip every holiday season.
BloomyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:14 am

username + id: fruitbat 272407
kalon name: Rigby
prompt: 378 words

Ask anyone in the capital where to go for a good flagon of ale and you're likely to receive the same response- The Noble Tavern. This watering hole has been standing in the same spot for as long as anyone can recall, serving relaxation and refreshment by the cupful. The aromas of baked bread and succulent hot pies waft through the alleyways around the establishment, drawing patrons into the warm, welcoming interior at all hours.

The owner, Brewmaster Rigby Brown, is well regarded by the community but fairly seldom seen in his own business. He is usually away, traveling to different corners of the realm to seek out and sample new ingredients for his famous draughts. More often than not it's his best friend, Dolby, who will be seen greeting old customers and relaying commands and compliments to the kitchen staff. Many of The Noble's regular patrons say that Rigby is like a shot of dragon rum. Warm, but with a strong bite. Though he possesses a kind soul, Rigby has a penchant for troublemaking on his grand adventures. It's a common occurrence for him to wake with a fresh black eye. Thankfully, the brewmaster isn't one to hold a grudge over something so petty.

The three things the burly brewmaster, Rigby Brown, can't live without are brewing, eating, and adventure. He goes to incredible lengths to acquire and experiment with new ingredients, and indeed sometimes his life resembles that of a professional explorer than that of a brewmaster and business owner. His fur is often unkempt, his body covered in scratches, and his nose red from the sun and wind. In his never-ending search for exotic concoctions, he has scaled cliff faces to find rare flowers for his recipes, wrestled outlaws for a swig of their fiery tonics, and once even collected vials of saliva from a sleeping dragon. Anything to create something exciting, delicious, and most importantly, potent. There is nowhere Rigby isn't willing to trespass to find the next perfect ingredient. It is a dangerous, potentially life-threatening habit to partake in, but one that he has the most fun doing. Maybe it's the natural leader in him, or the itch to be better and greater every day, but either way it is unexplainable to Rigby.

fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kalon #2208

Postby cherubim » Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:56 am

mark !!! :ooo
x
x
x

┌──────────── (☀) ────────────┐
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
🕊 wren 🕊 they/she 🕊 sylvain's wife! 🕊
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

└──────────── (☀) ────────────┘
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewsters » Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:21 am

username + id: mewsters +159751
kalon name: Isaac
prompt:
Isaac has a bad habit of keeping up the lone wanderer persona. He’s always been a bit of a loner, but as adulthood struck and his dry sense of humor and stubborn and secluded personality started to bolden, those around him struggled to remain connected, their warm actions always met with a seemingly uncaring shrug or glare. Some could say he’s misunderstood, or he doesn’t really try to grasp onto those connections, but deep down he cares, but it’s also all he’s ever known, ‘it’s just how he is’ people say.

As a cattle driver, the only people he meets are his fellow ranchers, and without a doubt they’re the only ones he calls family despite him holding them at arm’s length. Isaac is aware this is a bad habit, it’s one that’s cursed him all his life, it’s all self-inflicted because once this job is done, this season is over with, it’s back to square one. Those around him will be gone to new jobs, spread across the west, and he’ll be on his own again, pursuing another year of lonesomeness.

This habit could be his end, but deep-down Isaac knows he can’t keep running forever. He knows that inevitably, sooner or later, he’ll come across someone, multiple someone’s, or something, that’ll hold him like a tightly-bound rope and he’ll finally let his guard down. He doesn’t know when this’ll be, and you’d best believe he’s scared to experience life with attachments, but he knows that without them he’s incomplete, he’d finally be able to stop running and those guardrails will finally come thundering down like the cattle-herds across the prairies.

This lone wolf is scared of finding his sunshine, and it's time to break these habits and embrace the warmth.
mewst / adult / she-her / married / artist
+ toyhouse + my kals :3 +
i only really play for fun now, but may occasionally roleplay or trade pets

pixel art above by windwaken on th, pfp by me :3
mewsters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kirei » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:25 am

username + id: Kirei + 986792
kalon name: Will
prompt: Will has always been a real hit with the ladies- sometimes to his own detriment! After years of being on the run, Will has tried to settle down multiple times and lay low but it’s incredibly tough to do that when kalons of all kinds are trying to catch his attention and win his affections! More than once, he had been recognized due to his inability to blend in. He’s just too handsome! It’s a real struggle.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 50 people.
I have received 21 gifts.
Kirei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Ramona Flowers- » Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:08 am

username + id: dazai <3 #991317
kalon name: arthur (haha me and my dad play red dead 2gether :D)
prompt: his worst habit is compulsive shopping. whenever he sees a cowboy hat or a lasso etc, he acts like a movie teenage girl in the 90s at the mall. hes a hoarder lol
lance, knives, or rudy
she/he/vamp/idol, lesbian
used to be crona gorgon
free palestine 🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸
site oekaki trading thred
-Ramona Flowers-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discontinued » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:33 pm

username + id: Discontinued + 145884
    kalon name: Parker
    prompt:

Stress isn't an uncommon issue in life, or at least, that's what Parker had come to discover throughout his years. Around every corner there was always a new monster waiting to clutch at his mind, dragging him down like a sinking stone every single night. No amount of staring up at the ceiling ever seemed to bring an answer that could satisfy, not a single drink or miracle remedy every easing the ache that haunted every fiber of his being.

One night, as the monsters screamed and clawed, he found himself wandering through town, tipping his hat to those who he strolled past. He walked by most who knew him, most who never knew the thoughts that rolled through his mind. However, one fateful face belonged to an older woman, one he failed to recognize. Her smile was warm like the summer sun, the lines on her face painting a picture he could only begin to imagine the story behind.

As he silently greeted her, a scent of spice and apple filled his senses the moment he stepped past her, a vivid memory playing instantly in his mind's eye. Thoughts of his beloved washed over him in waves; a bittersweet life that was never meant to be. But one thing that stuck out above all thought was that of apple pie. She used to bake everything he could ever want, her skills practically unmatched by any in town, but he would always request a simple apple pie. It was her favorite treat, he knew that like the back of his hand.

And just like that, he was back where he stood, his heart somehow as full as it was empty. A silent tear rolled down his cheek, a feeling he hadn't experienced in several years. Without another word, he rushed down that old road like a man on fire, only one thing set on his mind.

-----------------

Some people have come to call it a bad habit; something rather unbecoming of a man like him. Who would've expected someone like him to turn to baking everytime he grew tired and stressed? While most would've turned to bars and fights, Parker could be found purusing the goods at the market, already planning his next project. It was a vice he couldn't break; a connection to the past he once found lost to memory.

Nearly every day he was now stuck in his kitchen, baking an array of treats whenever the need striked. After work stress? Oatmeal cookies. Herding the cattle blues? Blueberry scones.

Thinking of the past? Well, that answer is simple... apple pie.

[432/600]
ImageImage

Image Image Image - art shop ♡ - my kals - wermz - cozies - credit
• Yuu — tired person — INFP

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaisisles » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:59 pm

username + id: kaisisles 444424
    kalon name: shane adams
    prompt:

he wasn't a man who could be bought.

he'd already made up his mind long before they approached him
    but the villagers laid on the table, one by one, their most prized possessions
      an old locket- that wouldn't even fetch the price of his cigar
      a ring- embedded with ordinary stones
      and...a child's weathered porcelain doll

shane didn't look up as he subconsciously bit the end of his cigar
    ...he should probably stop doing that-

courage is a virtue, but unbound righteousness makes you a fool. he'd seen many young and ambitious boys for exactly what they were- young and ambitious, yet stubborn and foolish.
    the desert makes quick work of them.

but shane had also seen the survivors- the ones who'd learned when to turn their gaze, lower their shotguns, ride on. ride on, so that one day their reputations might outlive them.

and of course there was himself. wise, rather than courageous. he was most certainly not a fool. only a fool would agree to fight armed gunmen and bandits for scarcely enough money to rent an inn for the night.

somehow these kinds of thoughts occur to him only in situations like this: as he stood in the middle of the village clearing, not knowing whether he would survive this next fight. he was a man made of flesh and bone who had survived the trials of the desert and the west. not young nor ambitious yet close to laying down his life for people he owed nothing to.

he thought that the owner of the porcelain doll would no longer go hungry, if he were to succeed tonight.

curse this sentimental heart of his

-he really needed to cut the vigilante crap.

kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me