Re: keldine 507

Postby spiders » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:15 am

username: spiders
    name: indra
    pronouns: they/them
    their "lucky charm": the wind !

they've never told anyone except their sister that the thing they find the most comfort and safety in is the breeze in their fur, but it's true. their sister used to tease them about it when they were younger, but indra could swear on everything that the wind really is on their side. whenever they feel anxious about a big change in their life, they remind themself that the wind would never blow them into a direction in life where they weren't meant to be, and it completely reassures them. whenever they feel stressed, indra goes to one of their favorite spots, or really any open plain, and they lay down and become mindful of the air swirling around them and are filled with a confidence that the wind is with them always. they recall that their happiest moments all occurred while they were strongly aware of the wind's presence, and they will never think that is a coincidence. whilst they are pretty sure -"you never know! anything is possible," they say- that the wind is not a sentient being, they insist to their sister that it is their "lucky charm," and can get them through anything.
    (197/200)
Last edited by spiders on Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lily
any✿gemini✿pan
‎♥ ‎‎
↓ cs discord server ↓

lilyy#8008

spiders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fierce Wings » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:58 am

username: Lynxray
name: Yukine
pronouns: He/Him
their "lucky charm":

Yukine's lucky charm is surprisingly another Keldine! Ajax is a younger Keldine who Yukine befriended fairly quickly. His cheery and cuddly personality drew Yuki right in upon meeting the young one. Whenever he's around him his world becomes brighter and everything seems to have a near magical feel. They are never seen without each other and the few times they are apart Yuki tends to go through separation anxiety.

He doesn't really believe in luck but he does swear that whenever A.J. is around he always says that he couldn't be happier. A.J. however is a huge believer in luck! He often times gives his teddy bear, Charlie, over to Yuki if he seems to be having an off day or he just isn't feeling like himself. Since Charlie is his luck charm then maybe he can be Yuki's luck charm too!
Brooke • Female• She/Her • Asperger's • Discord: stormie_nightz
Socially anxious and awkward Loves making friends
Anime and otome lover Fandoms live in my head rent free
Heterosexual Biromantic Autistic Extremely lonely
Fierce Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MrBoodle » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:22 pm

username: MrBoodle
name: Eira
pronouns: she/her
their "lucky charm": Eiras most beloved lucky charm is a small crocheted snowflake, handmade by her grandmother before she departed from home. Made with sparkling yarn that's soft to the touch, it reminds her of chilly winter nights all cosied up by the fire, listening to her grandmother's stories. Bringing a sense of calm to her in times of anxiety it's viewed as her lucky charm. Knowing she has her grandmothers blessing with her wherever she goes, she's ready to face any challenge that comes her way. It's a peace of her home and it's always on her, hanging from her like a little dream catcher. Filtering out all her worries and fears and leaving her with a sense of calmness and peace.
Last edited by MrBoodle on Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Art by Sixbane

Deviantart | Instagram | ToyHouse | Fiancée
“The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.”

Fwends
Piney | Lotte | Wolfy | Batty | Seb
Am #1 sixbane fan :3c
ImageImageImageImage
Art by MrBoodle(Myself)

MrBoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;arboux; » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:45 am

username: ;arboux;
name: shamsie
pronouns: they / she
their "lucky charm": shams lucky charm is ... a tiny rubber chicken . yes , you heard that correctly . sham is always really clumsy , and falls up , down , and sometimes over everything . even managing to slip in the pool . she was already in the pool , but slipped anyway . her lover finds her cluminess astonishing . anyway , she received the chicken while on a trip with her partner , who brought it home as a gift for her . shams lover thought it would be a great idea to surprise her with it by slipping it into her drink , resulting in a choking sham in mere minutes . she did love the gift , however .
word count ; 105/200
;arboux;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:21 am

username: rem sleep
      name: hive
      pronouns: he / they
      their "lucky charm": Hive's lucky charm is a fake rabbit's foot-- he heard they were lucky when he was little, and latched onto it pretty aggressively, but he never had the heart to get himself a real rabbit's foot. You see, rabbits are one of Hive's favorite animals, he's loved them for as long as he can remember, and while he wanted to borrow a portion of their luck, he'd never harm any other living creature for it. The faux rabbit foot was a gift from his best friend, who gave it to him when they were just kids as a good luck charm for test season-- knowing Hive's pacifism and strong views about it, she made sure to get a phony-- a recreation. It may have been rude to anyone else, but to him it meant a lot, because now he could finally have his own portion of rabbit's luck without anyone having to suffer for it. He cherishes the token and believes it has a lucky aura even if it's not really part of a rabbit-- in fact, if anything, that makes it all the more lucky to him! He carries it everywhere he goes, and won't leave home without it.
      [ 200 / 200 ]
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Froot_Loop_Waffle » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:33 am

username: Galloper Ranch
name: Jewel
their "lucky charm": Jewel has a heart of the sea, in which she found diving. Every time she goes near it, it gives Jewel luck and protection, as well as the ability to breathe underwater.
x
x
was previously Galloper Ranch & ♥ Blossom ♥ 🌿 she/her |
toyhou.se/GalloperRanch | nothing here atm! | ©
Froot_Loop_Waffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxycritter » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:45 am

username: foxycritter
name: Tala
pronouns: She/they
their "lucky charm": Tala's lucky charm is an Adder Stone. Also called Odin Stones or Hag Stones, the Druidic history of these objects go far far back. These are rocks with naturally occurring holes in the middle. In folklore, these stones allow people to see through the hole into the faerie lands. Tala's is a smooth river rock that they found at a park they used to frequent as a child, before moving to the coast. Their stone helps ground them, give them a sense of peace, belonging, and confidence.
foxycritter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bleating Ram » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:33 pm

username: Bleating Ram
name: Lori
pronouns: they/them
their "lucky charm": Lori's lucky charm is a rose quartz worry stone. Being able to have something so smooth and shiny he can rub whenever he's feeling a bit nervous always seems to make his day a little bit better. Usually it's just him being in such a good mood that it seems like everything's going right and he has nothing to worry about.
━━𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄
Call me Ram!
toyhouse
━━━𝐓𝐎
Bleating Ram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wallflower11 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:07 pm

username: Wallflower11
name: Skye
pronouns: They/Them She/her He/him
their "lucky charm": Skye knows that it's a little silly and kind of cliché but their lucky 'charm' is the time 11:11. They take that minute to thank the universe for good things that have happened for them and those around them and to wish and hope for things to improve and for good things to continue happening. They used to stay up late as a pup to make sure they got to do it twice a day, but now they only do it if their up that late. (Skye likes their beauty sleep). They have an alarm set on their phone for 11:11 am so they remember.
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Hi I'm Wallflower11
aka Shy, Wallflower, Flower, or 11
young adult | she/they
CS Artshop | TH | #BLM
Wallflower11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeltears. » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:44 am

username: angeltears.
name: tinker
their "lucky charm": tinker comes from germany - and her Glucksbringer (luck-bringer) is a Fliegenpilze (aka, toadstools)! She believes that luck cannot be taken and brought around to use when wished - otherwise, good luck would just become normal luck. That being said, whenever she sees toadstools growing on her path or outside of her house, she knows that something good is coming. Respecting nature, she lets the mushrooms be, but knows that her luck will be good that day.
Last edited by angeltears. on Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
angeltears.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me