My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1539

Postby banooky » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:46 pm

username: unikels
cat name: smokeshade
clan: hurricaneclan {link in sig}

prompt:
respect wrote:if she had known being a role model was this difficult, smokeshade would've given up long ago. her first apprentice mila was the definition of teenage rebellion.

"mila, if i have to call you up one more time--" smokeshade growled as she padded over to the apprentices' den. as she expected, the cinnamon smoke was curled up soundly in her nest. smokeshade straightened herself. "milapaw! get up, the dawn patrol already left."
the apprentice sat up with a yawn. "i'm up, i'm up."
"you are now." smokeshade spat. "let's go, i have to teach you something."

the two mollies padded out of the den to an old tree a long walk from camp. upon their arrival, smokeshade unsheathed her claws and started slicing up the pretty pink flowers growing around the tree. mila gasped in horror. "what are you doing!?"
"these flowers didn't say hi to me." smokeshade said with a teasing voice and exaggerated body language.
"flowers can't talk, mousebrain!" mila cried.

"mila, respect goes both ways. always put yourself where another cat might be standing." smokeshade meowed firmly. "you never know how a cat may be hurting, so think about them always. like this morning - you slept in and we missed the dawn patrol, now we may be in trouble because we were assigned to it. what if i did that to you? what if the clan was going through a harsh leaf-bare, and i ate my kill instead of bringing it for the kits and the elders? sure, some forms of respect are in the warrior code, but not all of them are, because the warrior code would be way too long. still, though, considering other cats when making those decisions is an unspoken rule of the warrior code."
mila choked back tears. “i’m sorry.”

[298/300]
YOUCAN'T ▬▬▬▬
▬▬ ▬ ▬ BE A ▬▬▬▬
H E R O H E R O
xImage

I F Y O U ' V E
xxY O U ' V E

┌────────────┐

yo i'm kelsey nice 2 yeet u.
extrovert and goofball so
feel free to pm me !

└────────────┘

xxxONLY GOT ONE
xxxxONE ONE ONE
xT R I C K !!!
banooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:30 pm

username: dimi.
      cat name: Agnimitra
      clan: Silvercrest Roamers

prompt:
      "Wow, Agni! You're so strong!" The young apprentice cooed. Before Agnimitra stood a naive apprentice named Mantis, a black and white she-cat with stunning green eyes that entranced their viewers. Agnimitra stood before her, repeatedly striking a make-shift dummy of a cat, comprised of logs. The logs had grown to be covered with scratches, a sign of Agnimitra's power. Agnimitra stopped mid strike upon hearing Mantis's comment, her gaze shifting over to eye the apprentice. She took in a sharp breath and turned, her claws sheathing.

"Mantis." Agnimitra said softly, her fiery eyes locking upon the apprentice's tall, but slender form. "Let me... tell you something." Agnimitra said, slowly circling Mantis. Her paw suddenly rose up, and struck Mantis, knocking her onto the ground with a soft gasp as she was left winded.

"What the hell was that for?!" Mantis exclaimed as she scrambled back to her paws, the fur on her spine sticking up.

"Was that strong?" Agnimitra asked, narrowing her eyes. This was intended to be a silent sign that Mantis may want to choose her answer carefully.

"...No?" Agnimitra said hesitantly.

"Good. Want to know why?" Agnimitra asked.

"Yeah, because I don't... really understand."

"Well, Mantis, strength is not only physical." Agnimitra said as her gaze lifted to meet the sky. "It's mental as well. How much can you handle? How many insults, hisses, and arguments can you hear before you explode?" Agnimitra asked, her eyes gazing up into the sky.

"I..."

"Hush. One may be powerful, but that in itself does NOT make an individual strong. Strength is something deprived from endurance, mentally and physically, and not to be taken lightly. Is that clear?" Aginimitra explained, wrenching her body suddenly to face her apprentice, who nodded obediently.

"Good. Now come on, let's get back to training." [300/300]
Last edited by dimi. on Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:57 am

username: Elliad
cat name:
clan:

prompt: (300 word max) wip trust
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos 🎀 They/Them 🎀 AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Kalons
🎀 Stormclan
🎀 © Pfp
🎀 © Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:51 am

username: Savannah-the-Caracal
cat name: Smokewing
clan: [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4023563&hilit=Relicclan]Relicclan[/urrl]

prompt: wip
once we've
if we stand as
someday becomes
and a prayer becomes a
and the strike starts here
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eclectic » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:39 am

username: Eclectic
cat name: Spritespark
clan: Atlasclan

prompt: Spritespark chuckled good-naturedly as her son tumbled down the rocky slope towards her, sliding into the damp earth with unbridled glee. He then looked up at her, pausing a moment in his playtime to give her his adoring attention, and the tortoiseshell could only smile. How could she dare upset him? The fluffy gray and white bicolor kit was the most adorable creature to ever grace Atlasclan, she knew— little Baykit was her pride and joy. She knew he was going to grow up and make his clan proud… something in those trusting eyes just made her certain of it. Thus, it was her job to preserve that light— that beam of sunshine which accompanies childhood innocence, radiating through the entire body until it at last fades with the fatal disease all cats befall… she paused as her happiness faded somewhat. That disease was growing up and realizing the darkness within the world, wasn’t it? Indeed, she had an important job.

She would teach him how to see the good in everything as he grew up. To be good at anything— be it hunting, healing, or fighting— her boy would have to know how to keep his chin up. She watched him scramble eagerly after a beetle without a care in the world, and her face softened once more. There was no use in the highest of trained felids if they were miserable… yes, Baykit would be taught to discover his blessings, and turn cheek to the things which weighed his tiny shoulders down long after he had received his warrior name and was no longer a carefree kitten.

“Oh, my boy… there are things in this world I wish you did not have to see,” she whispered, drawing closer. “But don’t worry. I’ll protect you from them. I promise.”

Eclectic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final fantasy » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:55 pm

username: frostea
cat name: barkleap
clan: dewclan

prompt:

The first thing that Barkleap would teach her kits, or her apprentice, would most likely be confidence.

This is because when she was just a young apprentice, Barkleap suffered from low self-esteem and a lack of confidence, often leading other apprentices to jeer at her and laugh at her due to her self-esteem problems and low abilities to hunt and fight. This caused Barkleap to slip into a state of depression for a long time.

Her mentor noticed these problems and spoke to her.

As for the bullying, when Barkleap was an apprentice she happened to be a great swimmer, although she was timid and didn't really like fighting or hunting. One day at sunhigh, she was on a hunting patrol with some fellow apprentices and her mentor. She saw another apprentice being jeered at by two of the rudest and snootiest apprentices, and stepped in to defend them just before the other apprentices darted in and knocked the other apprentice into the water.

Barkleap pounced into the water. "Remember your training, Barkpaw... Remember what you've learned.." She mumbled to herself, as her tail streamed behind her in the water. She grabbed the cat, swimming back to the shore and dragging the cat up onto the grass as the rest of the apprentices on the patrol watched in horror, the warriors runnin in a hurry as they heard Barkleap's cry for help.

The patrol took the injured cat back to camp, where they were saved. Having been blown away by Barkleap's bravery , Rosestar made Barkleap a warrior.

Barkleap would never want any other cat to suffer what she had in her younger apprentice years, so she would teach her apprentice or kits everything she knew about confidence and help them to be as confident as her.

[296 words]

(sorry for editing, didn't notice the word limit)
Last edited by final fantasy on Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
┌─────────── ───────────┐

chase . he him . adult

i like adoptables & writing <3
best friend
└─────────── ───────────┘
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SandSpider » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:49 am

username: SmolLilTrashcan
cat name: Flowerpetal
clan: Echoclan

prompt: (300 word max)

Wip!!
SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:48 am

dropping out!
Last edited by Kazin on Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CowsgoHehe » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:45 am

username: CowsgoHehe
cat name: Cometpelt
clan: Dawnclan Forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=4019986&p=123721626#p123721626

prompt: (300 word max)

Cometpelt sat on the dew covered grass, telling her kits the tale and legacy of Dawnclan. Dawnclan, known for having both wit and strength. Dawnclan rising up from the ashes.
Cometpelt had grown up as a loner. From as early as she could remember, she had lived on the streets, barely finding a way to survive. She barely made it out alive. Living off the scraps from dumpsters and sleeping in the back of alleys, she had known pain. She had known how cruel Twolegs could be. The only reason she was still alive was because of Cedarstar. Cedarstar who promised her a new life, in a place where there was green. A place where she would never need to wonder if she would make it through the night. A place full of nature and a place without Twolegs or those horrid canines.
As a parent and a mentor, the first lesson she taught was about being both intelligent and strong. Fighting back, but planning things out. She taught them words to live by, the very things that saved her from death in the city of the Twolegs. Cometpelt finished her tale, her kits staring in awe. Maybe they didn’t understand the importance of being witty and powerful now, but one day they would thank her.
hi :)

CowsgoHehe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me