Re: Viscet #2811

Postby Stitch~ » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:25 pm

Username: xostef202

Name: Ban
(based on a character from 7 Deadly Sins)

Viscets Used: Falco - My own found in Viscet storage in signature

(Drawing Title: Uh.. That's my Money)

Ban snickered as he slipped another viscets money bag from them without them noticing. That was his fifth one today that he had taken and he just couldn't believe his luck. With his pockets jingling with every movement he made his way back to his small but comfortable hideout that he had created for himself below the city streets. Grinning wickedly he slipped down into the dark basement and brought a candle to life with a flame. Sitting on a simple, thin mattress and with the flame casting his hunched over figure onto the wall, Ban began to count his success for the day. The flash of light bounced off the coin form the candle as Ban placed the piece of coin on a stack of other organized coins. Leaning back onto the thin mattress Ban sighed and stared at the ceiling, he had done good this week, he probably wouldn't have to go out and steal for a few days and actually will be able to have a decent meal for the first time in a few weeks. At the thought of food Bans stomach growled. He groaned as he got up and grabbed some coins, then headed back out into the light of the day. Once Ban reached the top of the stairs he blocked the sun's glare from his eyes and walked out towards the food booths looking for some good bread and meat to eat.

With Bans belly almost completely filled, he slowly finished off the last bit of his fresh cooked meat when he heard a kid screaming and yelling. Ban head slowly rose and find the source of the noise, irritating kids, he was never a fan of them and the noises they make when they don't get what they want. However what Ban ended up seeing was a young viscling dangling by their leg from a large store keeper. Perplexed Ban continued to watch the confrontation between the two.

The young viscet was trying their hardest to get free from the large store keeper but was making little to no progress. The store keeper was yelling at the youngster about being a thief and a low life rat. Now irritated Ban made a choice, he was going to help that kid.

Ban climbed up the side of a building wall and made his way over to where the kid was trapped in the shop keepers hands. He dropped down from the roof and landed right in front of the shopkeeper, with a wicked grin and mischief in his eyes he grabbed the youngster from the shop keepers hands, throwing the kid over his shoulder. " Thank you and bye" With a laugh and a short bow he ran back up the side of the building he just jumped from and ran from roof to roof. The soldiers and the shopkeeper disappeared into the distance as the ran after him unable to keep up. The entire time however the ungrateful kid is yelling at him, telling him to put them down. Rolling his eyes Ban slowed to a stop and did as the kid wanted he dropped him to the ground. With a loud thud the brown and orange viscet landed on the roof. The viscet looked up at Ban and growled " Hey!! What's your problem!" Ban laughed "You wanted me to put you down so I did." The kid glared at Ban " You know you didn't have to do that, I could have figured it out on my own. I am not a kid!" The little brat got up and shook himself off. "Also why did you have to carry me, you know I can run!"

Groaning Ban turned and walked away with the kid running to catch up with him. " It would be impossible for you to keep up, if you paid attention you would notice that we are on the other side of the town and also to me kid you will always be a kid." The kid was about to let out a retort to the older viscet but then realized where he was, Ban was right, they were on the other side of town. His mouth dropped open and looked at Ban amazed " How.... How did you do that?... and stop calling me kid, my names Falco" Ban scoffed "don't worry about it kid, sorry I mean Falco" He said with a smirk. " It is just something I can do with the magic that I have."

Falco stared hard at Ban, then gasped " I knew I recognized you. Your Ban, you use to be a knight of the kingdom! You helped save it more than once!" Ban sighed " Seems you figured out who I am... great just what I wanted" Falco ran in front of Ban and did his best to stop him. " Please just teach me, I don't have anything to give you and I know you only think of me as just a kid but you are the only hope that I have to get out of this horrid run down town." Ban winced, he knew that feeling, that desperation to get out and become something other than a criminal in this rotten town. He once was this kid in this same situation, he had gotten out by a miracle. A miracle with the name of Vulpes. He had saved him in a similar way that he had just saved Falco, but he also saved him from himself, he was the only person that Ban could open up to and was grateful for it everyday. Ban turned to the kid and just nodded. Falco smiled with a look of relief washing over his face. Ban smirked he must have looked just like that once upon a time. Ban picked up the pace to a slow run for him but a good pace for the kid and laughed " Okay kid, lets see if I can make you into a good thief." With a laugh Falco followed close behind.
(Word Count: 999)

Last edited by Stitch~ on Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
──── comrades to die ─
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
Coding Artist
My Viscets My Khims My Dogons

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Stitch previously xostef202.
I am part of two communities
Viscets and Khimaira Friesians.
If you see me around don’t
be afraid to say hi to me or ask
any questions.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
── with my life ───────
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stitch~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:32 pm

I love the prompt you've chosen, there are just so many different ways you can go with it <3 Congrats to future owner c:
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:19 pm

Skinks!

username: Gadgetrocks
name:
gender: Biologically male, but will go as male or female to trick people to their advantage
tell me about their adventure!: (up to 1000 words + 1 optional art piece)
- Meets some adventurers and tries to scan them out of their stuff
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snuppy » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:23 pm

huge mark......

――― ♡ ⋆ ·:¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨:· ⋆ ♡ ―――
𓆩⭒𓆪 { puppy // adult // lɘsbian } 𓆩⭒𓆪
Indigo ♡
sig & icon
――― ♡ ⋆ ·:¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨:· ⋆ ♡ ―――
snuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MotherMother » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:01 pm

username: MotherMother
name: Benry
tell me about their adventure!:
Benry looked out the window and watched rain drizzle down the glass, picking two raindrops to race and see which reached the bottom first. His eyes followed a particular raindrop, which slid down in a jagged path before joining with another droplet, doubling in size, and zipping down the window.
Benry loved the rain. Not so much because of the classical reasons like the smell, or the sound, or the emptiness of the town as everyone ran for cover, but instead it was because it was the sky's gift to his precious little garden.

Gardening was Benry's passion. It was like Christmas Day when he brought home seed packets galore, of which he would ponder carefully and to figure out a plan and map out where each seed capsule would call the little plot of soil its home. He loved to organize by colour, and he especially loved the red and orange hues against the soft brown of earth, which matched his own fur pattern quite nicely. Yes, most of his free time was spent tending to delicate flowers, but he also quite enjoyed ferns mushrooms for their forestry aethstetic. And time he didn't spend pulling out weeds or pruning leaves, he was admiring them in the warm sun, basking in their glory.

Well, today wasn't a day for sunbathing, but he certainly could still go out and check on his little forest. He pulled in a bright yellow raincoat, yanking up the hood, and tucked his hands into his sleeves to keep them warm. He slipped out of the house and reluctantly embraced the rain, which pattered down into him and dribbled down his coat just like a race down the window.

He stepped towards his garden, his boots squelching through the mud. Admiring the plants, he knelt down to pick a purple flower that had begun to wilt, and twirled it in his fingers to admire its beauty. As he gazed down at all the pretty little flowers enjoying their morning shower, he noticed a bright white mushroom out of place and in the flower bed. Hmm, that was strange. Benry liked to keep things organized, and this mushroom definitely didn't belong here, it belonged with the other fungi and mosses over on the other side of the flower bed. But, feeling a sense of sympathy for the little fungi, he couldn't bring himself to tear it up and decided to allow it to grow in the place it chose as its own.

Benry bent down and peered closely at the mushroom, smiling softly and saying hello to the little guy. But as he looked down, he noticed something much stranger than the out of place mushroom. Two little eyes peered up at him from underneath the fungi, as a small creature cowered beneath nature's umbrella. The creature was something he'd never seen before. It was tiny and delicate, with sugary skin and sparkling eyes, and wings as delicate as a butterfly's. Benry gasped at the sight of the little fairy, who he thought existed only in fantasy novels. When the fairy noticed she had been spotted, she squeaked in surprise and scampered through the flowers, her translucent wings too wet to enable flight. She disappeared into the forest, but left behind a tiny shoe that had gotten stuck in the slick mud. She also left behind a trail of prints, one side shoe prints and the other sid bare foot, leading into the mossy forest behind Benry's backyard.

Curiosity yanked him forward as he stumbled after her, calling "wait!" after her. He followed the tracks in the fresh wet mud, praising the rain and shining with excitement. A real fairy was in his backyard! He would do anything to say hello.

He followed the tracks until they had been washed away by the rain that had helped him earlier. Luckily, he had gone far enough to notice a peculiar tree. It's bark was gnarled and twisted, and it stood higher than any other of its fellow friends, and gave off an ancient aura that lured Benry with a sense of wonderment.

At the base of the tree, nestled in the roots, was a tiny door. Benry gasped, and knocked gently with his pinky finger, hoping someone would answer.
Nobody did, but he didn't blame her for being shy. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the purple flower he had picked earlier, and placed it gingerly in front of the door as an invitation for her to return to his flower garden. He didn't mind if she enjoyed his plant oasis, and would very much enjoy her presence.

He returned home, buzzing with excitement and adventure. As soon as he got back, he jumped inside to grab some food to offer the little fairy upon return. He found a tiny teacup from an old playset of his baby sister's, and quickly boiled some water. He poured a tiny cup of hot tea and sprinkled in a few grains of sugar, and a droplet of milk. He carried the tiny teacup slowly outside, careful not to spill it, and placed it perfectly beneath the mushroom, hoping she would come back to find it.

He returned inside to dry off, and climbed into his warm bed. He closed his eyes and dreamed about his adventure, replaying the moment in his head.

When he woke up in the morning and watered his plants as usual, he checked under the mushroom. The tea in the teacup was gone, and the shoe that had been stuck in the mud was gone too, and this time, the a set of tracks had two showprints instead of a shoe and bare foot. Benry beamed with joy, happy to encounter the mythical creature.
Last edited by MotherMother on Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

------

a
r
t

b
y

K
u
r
a
i.
Image Image
MotherMother

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:56 pm

Maybe mark- super cute ‘cet either way <3
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:56 pm

username: ABeardedDragon
name: Draven
tell me about their adventure!:
White coliseum walls towered over him. Eyes peered at him through the bars of dark cages, roars echoed through the arena.
"Draven!" a messenger called out, panting as he ran across the sand.
"Yes?" the dark viscet replied, "better be important, I'm about to train the new beast."
"It is," he said, "the scouts came back, there's a wyvern in the north and the queen wants you to catch it."
"Where abouts?" Draven perked his ears with a smile.
"Ask the scouts," the messenger said.
"Very well," he said.

Draven walked through the castle halls, taking a turn to an open door. Inside the dimly candle lit room, scouts talked among themselves and fell silent as they heard his footsteps echo through the hall. When he entered, they stood tall with their arms by their sides.
"Report," Draven said.
"Well, sir," one spoke, "there's a wyvern in the northern mountains."
"The north?" He questioned, "you want me to trespass enemy territory for a wyvern?"
He received no answer, to which he crossly folded his arms.
"I mean," the scout said quitely, "the queen was interested in a wyvern."
"The queen," he sighed, "can't disappoint our oh so lovely queen, can we?"
"N-no sir," they replied.
"Do you think it would be any good?" he asked, "any point in training it for battle?"
"It's a wyvern," the scout said, "any darn dragon seems enough."
Draven frowned, causing the group to anxiously glance at the speaking scout.
"Report dismissed," he said, turning to leave before anyone could respond.

Night fell. Only a torch lit the outline of Draven inside the cage of a hulking dragon, which wore a harness and was covered in spiked armour. There was a ringing noise as the heavy dragonsteel chains fell to the floor. The dragon lashed its tail, missing Draven as he clambered onto it's back. The dragon thrashed, until the viscet harshly pulled at the bridle it wore. Beneath him, the beast lowered its head and stood still.
"About right," he murmered, "fly."
The dragon didn't move. Draven looked into the dark corners of the cage with a nod. Bright sparks flashed, illuminating another viscet. A rod was forced into the dragon's underbelly with a loud crack. The dragon screeched and lunged at the viscet on the floor, but Draven pulled its head the opposite way.
"I said fly!" he shouted. A second shock. The dragon scurried out of the cage and slipped before it took flight. The cover of night hid his black dragon from any watching eyes below. Over the inland sea that separated the warring north and south, Draven pulled harshly at the reins and the dragon flew higher. Distant mountains started to come into view on the horizon.

Draven waited. Silence. The dragon beneath him shifted impatiently. He watched the night sky, absorbed in it as if he was under the trance of stars. He could just make out orange spots that faded in and out against the black sky. A black silhouette appeared as the moon shined brighter, uncovered by clouds. Draven pulled the dragon's head to focus on the flying shape.
"Hunt," he commanded.
The dragon eagerly took to the skies. Dragons of the empire were kept hungry, and the first thing they were trained was to lock onto a target. The wild wyvern heard the beating wings below him. Curious, he noticed the strange dragon, unaware of the viscet on its back, and trilled a greeting. No reply. A little unsettled, he slowed down for the it to catch up and called again when they were nearly flying side by side. His orange eyes scanned the unusual dragon, making out a strange creature on its back. He had no time to react. The dragon lunged, clamping down and sinking its teeth into the wyvern's tail. The wyvern cried and sharply dived, taking the dragon with him. The two beasts writhed, the dragon trying to grasp the wyvern in its claws, as Draven held on tight. Shrieking, the wyvern managed to slip away. Draven watched as the wyvern turned quickly, furiously beating his wings. It'd be over soon, a frightened wyvern was no match for a trained war dragon. Draven didn't need to command the dragon, it was so intent on hunting this wyvern down. As they caught up to the wyvern, a small smile spread across the viscet's face. With a crushing bite to the neck, the dragon sank its sharp claws into the back of the smaller wyvern. The wyvern struggled to escape, plummeting towards the ground, unable to flap his wings. Each twist and turn, the dragon would tear into the wyvern more. Draven started to pull at the dragon's reins.
"Let go!" he shouted, pulling as hard as he could.
The dragon released. Draven watched as the spotted wyvern continued to fall, frantically trying to gain lift. A cloud of dust exploded beneath them, with the sound of rubble.

When the haze cleared, the viscet landed his dragon. From the armour, he took the weighted ropes. The wyvern stood weakly, roaring and throwing its head. Draven smiled. Fearlessly, he walked towards the wyvern, slowly. The gravel beneath his feet crunched. He threw a thick rope over the dragons head, the weights landed with a heavy thud. The wyvern struggled. Draven's dragon lurched closer, and the wyvern fell still. He lay exhausted, not wanting to fight the ropes that held him down. Draven approached the wyvern's face, chuckling to himself. All he had to do was wait for the others to arrive and transport the wyvern back to the empire.
934/1000
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:59 am, edited 5 times in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:04 am

potenial res?
      editing profile soon