My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2336

Postby Bequen » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:15 pm

I absolutely love this bab omg
I've over worked myself and filled my plate too much with work, but my two viscets Helena and Yogi are open for friends/enemies if you want to include them, feel free just lemme know!
Bequen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:37 am

Mark!
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:19 am

Username:Gadgetrocks
Name:
Story: (Tell me a story about a time they snapped at someone)
Gif: (Show me something with teeth!)
Art: (One piece of art is required, should be drawn by you or ordered by you the art that comes with this one (aka that I drew XD) Does not count for your art piece.)
Wip
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:32 am

bump
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stitch~ » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:50 pm

Username: xostef202
Name: Karou
Gender for breeding: Female

Personality: Karou is not known to be the most gentle of souls and most definitely has an attitude problem. She does not always come off as the most caring or loving but she has a large heart that is a bit hidden and not given easily to others. Karou has experienced some hurt as do most in their lives and to deal with this hurt she has began to protect herself with sass, attitude and a brutal honesty that tends to get her in trouble with others. However when you do get through all of the sass and get the courage to tell her that she is saying things that she shouldn't be to you when she is being to open, then finally she opens herself fully to you and will become your closest friend. Once you become her friend then Karou will protect you and help you through anything that you need. She will help defend you against anyone who tries to belittle you or makes you feel inferior to them. Her only goal as your friend is to be their for you, protect you and to make sure that you have the ability to stand up for yourself and fight for what you deserve then reject everyone who do not treat you right.

Relationships:
Nani -Housemate/Close Friend - Nani and Karou have been close friends for many years even though they appear to be complete opposites. Nani is a gentle soul who seems to always knows what to say and how to make Karou feel better. Nani also is Karou's go to person to talk to about everything and anything. Nani loves that Karou is willing to go down to the beach all the time even though it isn't Karous favorite place, however they both have an intense love for animals and to help them. Although Nani tends to focus on the animals in the water especially the ocean and Karou focuses on animals of the land and sky.

Ziggy - Like a little Brother - Ziggy is someone that she has always felt that she needed to protect even though they are the same age. Ziggy and Karou have a brother and sister type of relationship which means that they have their good times but just like siblings they can have fights just as if they actually did live together and grew up together as siblings. When they were younger Ziggy use to have the biggest crush on Karou but she made it clear that she did not feel that way about him. Even though he knows she will never go for him he still has some feelings for her but has been able to move on and try to look for someone who will want to be with him for him. Not only is Karou protective of him but because of his crush on her still to this day Ziggy is protective of Karou and is determined to make sure she ends up with someone that is worthy to have her.

SunFire - Friend - SunFire and Karou are not that close and do not have much of a history with one another. They are definitely friends but are newer friends so they have yet to build a relationship yet with one another. However from the little bit of a relationship that they have formed with one another it is obvious that they will become close and that SunFire already fits in great with the group of friends and because of his love of the outdoors and music. It may be a new friendship but it won't be long before they are as close to one another as the rest of her friends and her are.

Minato - The one who keeps everyone out of trouble - Minato is the one in the friend group who makes sure that no one gets hurt or does overly dangerous stuff. He comes off as the big brother/ father of the group. He tries to make sure that everyone in the friend group has what they need and they are on the right track to their dreams not faltering or going down a dark path. Karou and Minato have known each other for some time now but are not very close to one another. However Karou respects him a great amount and trusts in what he tells her since she knows he is always honest and true. Karou has also felt that if she ever needed someone to help her out with anything in her life then she could go to him for help and he would be more than willing to help her with anything she needed. He is one of the people that she trusts most in her life and feels the most protected around.

By BecNessMonster

The Fear of a Mistake
Karou sighs angrily while she sits in her house that she shares with a few friends. Her friend Nani hears her and stops outside her room and looks at her concerned. "Hey Karou are you doing ok, you seem like something is up?" Karou just shakes her head, "I kinda messed up today and now I am just mad at myself for it." She gave Nani a pained look " I by accident snapped pretty harshly at a one of the kids at the Karate studio I have been helping out at and I may have accidentally made them scared of me. And I found out all they wanted was to give me a high five and thank me for helping them out and preparing them for the upcoming competition." Karou sighed again and just shook her head. Nani smiled at Karou. " Hey don't worry about it to much I just suggest that next time you see them just tell them that you did not mean to do it and that sometimes you like everyone else had an off day and you accidentally snapped at them not realizing what you were doing. You did not mean it I would not worry about it." Nani Smiled at Nani "Thanks Nani for helping me out" She got up and gave her a hug but then looked serious again. " I just worry that they are not going to even want to come near me anymore and will be scared of me. I don't want any of the kids to be scared of me." She laughed "Well except maybe when they misbehave". Nani smiled "Trust me kids tend to trust again once they realize that you are not that bad and as long as you don't snap at them any time soon. " She laughed gave Karou another hug. "Come on lets go do something to get your mind off of it until you can go right your wrong tomorrow. " Karou thought for a moment and smiled " Ya your right Nani." She smiled and went off with Nani to hang out on the beach near by since it she already knew they were headed to Nani's favorite place to hang out.

The next day came around and as Karou got ready for the next class. She looked around nervous. What was she going to say to her student. How would she apoigize to them? Would they accept her appolgy? Would they even allow her to go near them to appologize? All this went through her head as kids began to show up and fill up the studio and in came the little student that she yelled at the previous day. She took a breath and got the class started. As she had one of her other helpers run the class as she did her rounds working one on one with the kids she made her way to want what causing all of her fear. She got to her student and to her relief they smiled right at her. Korou smiled back "Hey I just wanted to see how you were doing today?" The student looked down then back up at Karou with a worried look on their face. "I am sorry Karou for what I did yesterday I did not mean to make you made and have you yell at me." Karou looked at them surprised and horrified "Oh no no no you did nothing wrong at all. I was just having a bad day and just made a mistake and snapped at you when I did not mean it. I should not have snapped at you for nothing." She smiled at her student "you did nothing wrong, I was the one who did something wrong so I am sorry". Her student looked at her surprised but the response was instent. They relaxed and you could tell that they felt much better and that a weight was lifted right of of their shoulders. "Thank you Karou" She gave her another small smile and went back to practicing her karate. Before walking away Karou looked back at them and said "Do not worry you are a good person and a hard worker no matter what I say or if anyone snaps at you like that again remember that you are a good person and that they may just be having a good day and made a mistake not you." Then with that she continued the class happy that she was able to right her wrong even in that small way.

This is based off a real story so that is why I never give the student a name because they were very young and I do not want to use any name for them just in case.

By muttgirl310

Likes: Animals - Outdoors - Blue - Purple - Food - Disney - Crime Shows - Music - Plants
Dislikes: Cheese - Homework - Misunderstandings - Hatred - Talking during a movie - Loud kids
Hobbies: Hiking - Reading - Coloring - Martial Arts - Snow Boarding - Photography - Baking
Fears: Spiders - Horror Movies - Others who do not like animals - Wasps - The unknown

Dream: Her dream is simply but large. Karou wants nothing more but to work with exotic animals in sanctuaries and have the opportunity to help educate the public about these animals. Her hope and dream is that she can educate people that not all animals are able to be pets and that many animals that are in zoos or sanctuaries are there because the species needs help in the wild because of humans. She wants to also make sure that these wild animals that are raised in captivity have the ability to be as happy as they possibly can be in captivity. Even though it is not the wild she hopes that she is at least causing happiness allowing them at to at least express some of their natural behaviors that they would do in the wild. The other half of her dream is the hope that one day zoos will not be necessary except for injured animals that can't be released and that all animals have the ability to live free in the wild where they belong without the interference of humans.

Soundtrack:
Whatever It Takes - Imagine Dragons
Animal I have Become - Three Days Grace
Praying - Kesha
Glorious - Macklamore
Schools Out - Alice Cooper
People are Strange - The Doors

Last edited by Stitch~ on Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 9 times in total.
──── comrades to die ─
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
Coding Artist
My Viscets My Khims My Dogons

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Stitch previously xostef202.
I am part of two communities
Viscets and Khimaira Friesians.
If you see me around don’t
be afraid to say hi to me or ask
any questions.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
── with my life ───────
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stitch~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvuss » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:13 pm

res maybe

March 15th
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joojoo » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:28 am

Hey guys, I was going to try out for this awesome design but unfortunately time has got me tied up.
I'd like to offer these art pieces to anyone who wishes to use them in the contest as I won't be able to use em myself;
So, as to have the art not go to waste, I thought I would donate it. Best of luck everyone - please enjoy :'3
Art and gifs were done by me; contest winner gains full rights at the end of the competition.

[the animated pieces were a bit of practice, so I apologize for the choppy quality of the colorless version]

Joojoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:43 pm

2 days left :)
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:46 pm

Might I be able to get a one day extension on this competition? I have been busy with my sports season coming into full effect, and tomorrow is when Spring Break starts for me and I would be grateful to have that evening to finish my story without the pressure of potentionally missing the deadline.
If it is too late to request an extension, that is quite alright. Just figured I would ask! ^.^

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me