Re: Bengal Silver Grulla Varnish Roan

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:26 pm

Username: KaiKenNatsuki
Name: Bate-Seba, “daughter of the oath". Hebrew origin.
Type: Runner
Height: 114cm
Favorite Place: Click
A cosy, not too exposed yet not too hidden field of flowers that exhale a mild lavanda scent. They're softer than grass, thus they work as wonderful pillows to lay on. Moreover, they may work as a fine snack.
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
All W.A.S. owners, please visit here!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IceFire » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:23 pm

Username: IceFire
Name: Amaterasu (Goddess of light - Japanese Decent) to me this fits her not just cause of the bright points to remind someone of sunshine but of the power and beauty that radiate off her.
Favorite Place: Her favorite place... where to start... A field graced with forget me nots, lilly of the valley, and roses of every color bordering the meadow. The evergreen trees end at this border allowing for shelter at certain times of the day but not enough to wake up cold in the morning. A hill cresses the west side of the meadow with a small one roomed cave with a small incline in and out of it to keep the rain from pooling into it. At the back of this natural cave is a small pool of mineral water that come out of a spring from behind a wall through a small crack only to pool in a small dip before disappearing back into the stone. In her glade the cave has ivy hanging off the edge along with a hawthorn bush that stands at the side of the entrance. The ivy has snaked its way to a small tree only a few yards away. Other then three other trees , two being oak, and the one being birch, grass spreads over the bare miniature meadow. She has room to romp and play by herself or share adventures with her friends. Behind the edges of her favorite places lay hills that expand out making it pocket in a valley.
IceFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡♡bunny♡♡ » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:36 am

Username: ♡Suomi♡
Name: Autumn
Favorite Place: Image
♡♡bunny♡♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanerfreak » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:15 am

Username: vanerfreak
Name: Vixen (ok like really that tail how can i not im sorry ok)
Favorite Place: The cave systems further up the mountains- who's base her herd unit dwells- are her favorite place to be. While the others were wary of predators, Vix threw them to the wind and went exploring. She found a cave that had a large pooling of water and it catches the light oddly. Every day she finds something new in these caves, and for the first time, this curious doe's wild interest and curiosity is tamed.
vanerfreak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rax » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:21 am

Username: rax
Name: Nimue
Favorite Place: Near the top of a mountain, there is a rocky outcropping that takes a lot of scrambling up steep slopes to get to. Surrounded by small trees stunted by the harsh alpine climate, this spot feels neither exposed nor closed off and hidden away. Nimue feels comfortable when she can see everything going on around her and knows there will be no surprises, and she can see her whole world from up there. x
*PSA i am an awful human being + suPEr busy and will take forever to get back to ur pms and such sorry*

doing;
    screaming
mood;
    frustrated
thinkin';
    @ me please
    chill
song;
    first
    -cold war kids
lyric from the song;
    i do not deserve
    to wait around forever
    when you were there
    first
ImageImageImageImageImage
rax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloud' » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:56 am

Username: Cloud'
Name: Tāne Mahuta (this is the Maori goddess of the woods and all that lives in them)
Favorite Place: Her favourite place in the wood in right near a fallen tree. she loves lying in front of him and spending a lot of time watching all its residents - from lichen to a great variety of fungae to many many different insect species that are scuttling on the tree bark, also a lot of colorful butterflys and moths can be found there. she enjoys watching them at work while having that calming quiescence of the great wood around her.
Last edited by Cloud' on Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

When all the trees have been cut down,
when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,
when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cloud'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:00 pm

Just posting here to warn I'll be judging this tomorrow. Sorry for the wait, I haven't been feeling well lately ^^'.
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parlaymars » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:35 am

Username: I ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Ian ♥
Name: Freda, "peace, beautiful, beloved"
Favorite Place: The soft thrumming beat of her hooves, whispering over the pine needles and the drifts of leaves on the forest floor. A break in the trees, spidery sunlight filtering through; a final burst of speed and she breaks through the treeline to stare longingly out over the cliffs.
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:10 pm

Username: Raven Brigade
Name: Lasita Vulparen (La-Sit-ah) (Vul-pair-in)
Favorite Place: The rush of air that battles her mane was always more intense along the sandy beaches of her homeland. Even though the fields are much better and vast than the shoreline, the wind that gives her the thrill of a run is more intense as it rolls off the ocean waves. It's the wind that rushes through her mane and tail that make her feel faster than all the others of her species, and the wind is always strongest at the ocean's edge. The best part of her runs is when the night kisses the beach and reflects the never ending stars above. To her, it is like running among the stars where no worries or troubles will follow her.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarlip » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:15 pm

Username: Scarlip
Name: Ember (meaning spark, burning, glow)
Favorite Place:
This would have to be the remains of an old house, located on a secluded forest clearing. Having heard breathtaking stories about a haunted mansion when she was a nuglet, Ember couldn't wait to be old enough to go searching for it. And she stuck to that plan, determined to find what was certainly not only a tale in her opinion, and after months of restless wandering and discouragements, she succeeded. It was breathtaking indeed, but not fear or discomfort made her heart skip a beat, it was sheer excitement. This house had to be the most fabulous place she'd ever laid eyes on, and from that moment she visited the place regularly. Through the lowly set windows lacking glasses she can easily access the interior, and her lightly built body enables her to walk around inside without having to fear the tiles cracking under her weight.
The first time Ember did this, she was quite thrilled and admittedly highly-strung, for the stories she'd been told mentioned bloody murder and other unspeakable things. However there was naught of it. No traces of blood, no remains of the owners. Whoever used to live here must have left quite hastily, though, because Ember has found a lot of dusty furniture and various types of items all throughout the house. One room on the first floor has got the most fascinating ones, albeit covered in dust. Many soft creatures, with actual fur and eyes that will not move, cold to the touch and without any signs of life. They sit neatly arranged on wooden boards and on the large piece of furniture that has become Ember's favourite sleeping place. Despite being lifeless, these tiny creatures make her feel not quite so alone and she loves to carefully pick them up, carry them around, and re-arrange them and sometimes she catches herself talking to them. There are also two lifeless miniature humans, babies, their skin is cold and their eyes are unmoving too but when she picks them up and alters their position, they bat their lashes. In contrary to the animals, these two really creep her out sometimes. Then there's a tiny house that originally had three layers of dust covering it, it is amazingly small but with furniture and everything a house needs. Ember still finds this highly curious, and she does not know what the prupose is of a house inside a house especially when both are apparently not occupied, but still she never grows tired of lying down in front of it, gazing at all the tiny details. This is of course only one room of many, there's a lot more and while growing into adulthood this place was practically one huge playground. And well, it still is. She particularly adores the small tower-like pavilion, or whatever remains of it. Frequently she'll climb up there and feel like the Queen of the castle, so to speak.
Ember has made sure to keep it her little secret, albeit most Nukittas would probably have looked at her like crazy had she asked them to accompany her, anyways. That is what haunted places do, right? To Ember, this place is far from haunted, it's home. She comes here whenever she feels the need to be on her own, which happens quite often. Especially in winter it can be nice to have a hideout that's free from snow and protects her from the harsh winds, too. Not to mention that the scenery is flat out stunning and much less creepy on sunny days. And who knows, maybe she has become a protagonist in the most recent stories about the haunted house, maybe their fuel was a faint sound of hoofbeator silent snickering sounding from inside the house, or blue eyes gazing from the darkness through a window and startling an anxious passerby?
Picture:
http://russiatrek.org/blog/wp-content/u ... sia-19.jpg (the clearing isn't as wide and open in reality, there's more trees and plants around, but the house looks just like this ^^)
Scarlip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me