Stars #3557 by fairy king

Based on Click to view
Artist fairy king [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #3557

Postby fairy king » Thu May 23, 2024 7:33 am

Oops! They’re covered in plants! Is this a common occurrence? Why or why not?

Ends 5/29 at 12pm mst

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: Apricot classic tabby with low white and green eyes
Edits: [nr] accessories [c] min fur, ear tufts, teeth
Owner:
fairy king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3557

Postby Kazin » Thu May 23, 2024 8:20 am

Username: Kazin
Cat Name: Honey
Clan: TreeClan
Prompt: Honey is quite literally always covered in plants, even when he doesn't mean to be. Even when he's just sitting in his Twolegs' house. Even when he hasn't moved... Somehow, the plants find him, they migrate to him, and he never tries to shake them off because he doesn't want to hurt the plant, regardless of if it's a viable, living piece of vegetation or not, or just a dead leaf floating in the wind. Some of the other cats in TreeClan joke that he lives underground and sprouts up every morning like the grass, and some joke that he does it on purpose. While neither are true, at least he always smells like dirt and leaves and fresh air!
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Thu May 23, 2024 10:49 am

Mark
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Sat May 25, 2024 7:24 am

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: Woff
Clan: FairCountry
Prompt:

Woff loves to garden, it's one of his special skills. He might not have any powers to help him grow his beautiful plants, but with a little hard work and a green paw he can keep his section of the forest looking pristine. Of course while the garden may look perfect, he may need an extra bath at the end of the day, which is a sacrifice he is willing to make.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazelfang » Wed May 29, 2024 3:36 am

Username: Hazelfang
Cat Name: Yarrow (Gyuto)
Clan: The Blessed Lupus
Prompt:

As a Keeper, Yarrow's responsibilities are to ensure the camp remains organized and neat. His daily tasks typically include replacing the bedding, tidying the training grounds, organizing herbs, and generally keeping the camp running smoothly. With age and experience, he has become an expert Keeper and a valuable member of the Blessed. However, with how busy he finds himself daily, he tends to not have time to care for his own grooming. As such, he often finds his fur littered with leaves, sticks, flowers, seeds- you name it! The kits find it amusing and will often see how many plants and sticks they can sneak into his fur without him noticing. It has become such a common occurrence that it would be completely off-putting if he wasn't covered in shrubbery.
Hazelfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myskx » Wed May 29, 2024 5:36 am

Username: Myskx
Cat Name: Honeyleaf
Clan: ValleyClan
Prompt:

Honeyleaf can usually be seen with herbs clinging onto his pelt, because he's almost always working with them! When it comes to his job as medicine cat, he takes his duty of sustaining the herb stores very seriously, and spends most of the time he isn't actively treating a patient out in the territory collecting various herbs. There are times when Honeyleaf will go so far as to stick herbs in his own fur as a means of carrying them when he's out searching! Despite the amount of leaves strewn into his pelt on a usual day, he makes a point to keep his fur clean and free of dirt. Typically, Honeyleaf smells strongly of the herbs he's carrying, to the delight of his clanmates!
Myskx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Wed May 29, 2024 6:33 am

Username: Aizaka
Cat Name: Vinny
Clan: Galaxy Stables
Prompt: Vinny loves to go exploring and often doesn't realize the situations he's in after following a mouse or whatever has caught his eye. He'll go scurrying through the underbrush for hours chasing little things or playing through daydreams. By the time he comes home, he has a basket full of berries and herbs and leaves sticking out of his fur. The others are not sure when he takes the time to actually gather in all his adventures, but are grateful all the same. One of the others sometimes help him pick out stray twigs or leaves caught in his fur at the end of the day.
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Embergleam » Wed May 29, 2024 6:37 am

Username: Embergleam
Cat Name: Mallowwish
Clan: In The Wake Of Giants
Prompt:
An almost daily occurrence, actually, for only partially practical purposes. Mallowwish is one of the clan's premier hunters and often rolls in scented herbs to mask her scent. (As a matter of fact, Junebug plants mint and wintergreen for precisely that purpose!) It's almost inevitable that stray leaves will snag in her fur. At this point she's stopped shaking them loose. A few extra specks of green aren't going to hurt her chances of catching prey. If anything, they'll break up her outline and act as natural camouflage.

The other half of the equation is decidedly less utilitarian. Mallowwish hails from a desert clan, where green and blue were more precious than gold and silver. Plants were too precious to waste on anything as frivolous as wearing. Being able to parade around with leaves and twigs poking out of her fur is a tactile reminder that she's found (quite literal) greener pastures at last.
Be the nonsense you wish to see in the world.
He/him| Image | ADHD
Raven Ridge Stables
Embergleam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baobabel » Thu May 30, 2024 3:57 pm

Username: Baobabel
Cat Name: Lightgait
Clan: SecludedGlade
Prompt: It was a nice day made a little unusual in that there wasn't much for the cats to do. The usual chores had been done. The kit and elder's spaces had been cleaned and refreshed. The kill pile was plenty full. There was a good stockpile of herbs in the medicine den. There was a border patrol out already which left a few cats home and feeling bored. They quickly started coming up with their own games. Lightgait, Frogleap, Spineback, and Snowscape got pretty competitive in a game of hide-n-seek tag. By the time they arrived back at the glade, Lightgait's pelt was covered in an assortment of vegetation from all the hiding and scrambling. Sharing tongues took a bit longer that evening but the detangling was worth the fun. They hadn't had a chance to play like that since they were all apprentices!
Baobabel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dorkydactyl » Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:43 am

Username: Dorkydactyl
Cat Name: Windpaw
Clan: Sparrow Clan
Prompt: Windpaw, a medicine cat apprentice with a neurological tremor, was initially named a warrior apprentice before being found to be too clumsy due to their constant trembling and wobbling that he's had since he was just a kit. He was later called to the Medicine Den as a Medicine apprentice instead after he wounded a clanmate during his first moon of training as a warrior.

While his tremors and uncoordinated movements can cause damage to ingredients during handling from time to time, he has found ways to work around his disability to serve his clanmates and Star Clan. One of these strategies he's found is to stick and store harvested ingredients in his fur for safekeeping while on herb patrol.
two birds on a wire,
one says come on!
and the other..
Dorkydactyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me