Re: Untitled Booth - Day 4

Postby Knickknacks » Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:55 am

Username + ID: knickknacks + 815546
Storyteller: august
Choice:

B.
    August is tired- his knees are shaking, his legs are burning, his lungs feel scraped raw by the cold of the winter air. He might have known this was how it would end up, he thinks deliriously, swallowing hard. This is not his story- he doesn’t know these woods, and he couldn’t hide forever. Part of him wants to give in- it is so tempting to give in, he thinks, closing his eyes. But he musters the last of his strength to turn, and at least face the person who he supposes will be his undoing.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Untitled Booth - Day 4

Postby certified » Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:45 pm

Username + ID: certified - 657544
Storyteller: the traveler - n/a
Choice: B

Not one to be threatened. Time for the Hunter to become the hunted.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Day 4 Results and Responses

Postby yeena » Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:03 pm

Results

The world around you seems to have different plans for you, manifesting more stamps into your ever-accepting pocket.
    Due to some sense of finality, it seems that the universe is being exceptionally gracious.

15 Siesta Stamps.
    Black.Wings
    L1V1D
    BlueEyedKite
    DarkestWerewolf
    certified

20 Siesta Stamps.
    Voltaire
    cinnaliz
    Cactologist
    Northstar.
    bluex
    kennymcnenny
    nio
    case
    peppa
    Joke's On You
    Winter Shores
    Knickknacks

Despite never noticing anything around them that could have dropped this, BadgerBuddies finds a small scroll rolled out at their feet. Opening it reveals an (originally) important document that has been defaced by crayon drawings.
    The scroll is in excellent condition, sans the playful drawings all over the text. Was this a tax paper?

+1 Childish Innocence

Lex. tries to make the most of their situation and draws squiggles in the snow around them, trying to avoid thinking about the situation at hand. The forest rewards them.
    +1 Rare Edit Item (each)

- - -

Responses
    Today is a bit special and while I absolutely love everyone's responses, I will forgo creating my own so that the ending can speak for itself. Thank you guys so much for participating in my booth, I absolutely loved the engagement and getting to see everyone in action!
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Returning Home

Postby yeena » Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:03 pm

Returning Home

You weigh the options on your shoulder and finally can think carefully about the paths laid out in front of you. It seems like you have the choice of dying alone in a snowy field, or going out swinging. Whatever you choose, you had to make it relatively quickly.
    Finally, with your choice in mind, you decide to follow-up with whatever action you picked. Taking a deep breath and closing your eyes to recollect yourself for the big moment, you open your eyes only to be face-to-face with a gleeful looking character. They have sparkling eyes of wonder and seem mildly confused, albeit with a small smile on their face.
    "Are you okay? You look like you've been crying!"
    Their voice is bright and chirpy, it makes you think of the birds that are awake before the sun and scream just to let everyone else know as much. Confusion is obviously written across your face as the other person takes a couple of paces backwards, hands tucked neatly behind their back. You're in a room and from outside, you can hear the noise of the rest of the event behind you. The room is no longer as daft and dark as it was before- in fact, soft fairy lights illuminate and assortment of goods on neat shelves. Books, potions, keepsakes... the shop has it all. In the center is a cute, round table with a couple of plants and a crystal ball. It ominously glows.
    You wipe your dried tears from your face and stand up from where you had been kneeling on the floor. The book from before is no where in sight, it seems to have vanished. You claim as much to the stranger- explaining that there was a book on the ground, that it opened on its own and that you had been in another world for a time. The stranger stares at you all the while, their expression unchanging from a curious gaze. By the end of the story they nod, rubbing a hand under their chin.
    "I believe you, but I don't have any book like that in my store, unfortunately. I'm not too sure what could have been happening with you. I'm sorry."
    You almost feel a bit bad from the way that their face drops as they shrug their shoulders. They seem very genuine in not knowing what happened. You can only sigh, rub your head, and ask them about their booth, since it's here now. That seems to put them right back up on the clouds that they had been cruising on.
    "Oh, right! I'm a nobody, but everyone calls me the Traveler! I sell a bunch of things I find and read fortunes, but there was already a fortune booth here so I didn't want to take that thunder. Feel free to look around!"
    You decide to entertain their offer, an odd feeling washing over you at their "name". It seems familiar, almost. But not enough for you to dwell too long on it. Going around the shelves you find this' and that's all over the place, some things you would consider trash and other things that your eye seems to linger on. There's an old-timey flintlock locked in a case on one of the shelves- an antique, it seems. Some of the books catch your eye as well. Titles you've never heard of, such as The Dinner Party and a guide labelled Snowy Trails and Trials. The latter seems like a wilderness survival guide. You hum absentmindedly while Traveler sits at a makeshift desk behind you.
    "If you have any questions, just let me know!"

Options
    Questions? Unlike the other days, you're allowed to ask the Traveler whatever question you so desire.
    If not... you can just fill out a form and just leave the question part blank or whatever, thank you for participating!

Form
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username + ID:[/b]
    [b]Questions?:[/b]
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Untitled Booth - Day 5

Postby Lex. » Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:14 pm

Username + ID: Lex.
Questions?: n/a, thank you so much for hosting this booth! <3

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cactologist » Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:15 pm

Username + ID: Cactologist 931237
Questions?: "Quite the impressive collection you have, it must have taken awhile to prepare! Out of curiosity, did you see me here while you were setting up?"
Cactologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:50 pm

Username + ID: ♔Voltaire♔ (749955)
Questions?: "Ever heard of the Dark Picture Anthology series?" Cheri asks after a moment of confused silence, recalibrating as her voice remains soft and nearly breathless. "If not, I'd check it out. Personal reccomendation."
xxx

────
══════
───────────
══
═══════════
────
═══════════

sig cred
───────────
════
─ - Mason Jennings

♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit.tears » Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:16 pm

Username + ID: cinnaliz 668250
Questions?: "What's probably the weirdest thing you've seen on your travels?"

also thank you for hosting this booth! I was lowkey on the edge of my seat while I read along lol

previously cinnaliz
any pronouns
just chillin' here tbh
toyhouse

sig art by me ^^
ImageImageImage
rabbit.tears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:29 pm

Username + ID: BlueEyedKite 34400
Questions?:
" What are you doing after you close up shop tonight?" - Glamor

( Your booth was a pleasure to read along. A captivating story and a ton of fun to participate in. Thank you for the adventure <3)
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:36 pm

Username + ID: honeybunchesofoats 988457
Questions?: Hmmm…I have to ask, how in the world did you get that scar on the back of your neck?

╔══════════════════════════════╗
When you become untouchable,
you're unable to touch.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello! Oats/Dante, He/They
Psych, Video games, Art, Anime
Links: Baltics, Toyhouse, DA
Sig insp: Midas

╚═════════════════════════╝

honeybunchesofoats

My pets