Day 2 Results and Responses

Postby yeena » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:20 am

Results

Despite all of the running and commotion around you, you manage to snag a bag of goods on the way out of the room. You got...

10 Siesta Stamps.

Black.Wings
    Maringue
    Northstar.
    BadgerBuddies
    DarkestWerewolf

15 Siesta Stamps.
    vanilla bean.
    BlueEyedKite
    kennymcnenny
    cinnaliz

20 Siesta Stamps.
    Lex.
    L1V1D
    Knickknacks
    certified
    nio
    Voltaire

Among the chaos around them, Cactologist spots a discarded bullet on the ground. Infatuation wins over their wits as they stop to pick it up.
    The bullet is dull and actually looks quite old. Who knows where it came from.

+1 Old Bullet

Joke's On You and case dodge over the crowd and nimbly escape the room particularly faster than their peers. A matter of skill and luck?
    +1 Common Edit Item (each)

- - -

Responses

In response to vanilla bean....
    Making your way out to the foyer has it's benefits, you suppose. You got a second to look back at the chaos around you- a mass of people scattering, screaming and sharp orders being barked by the mercenaries. Being out of the room made it harder to look back, however, and you don't think there was anything that you could've possibly noticed from the scene. What you did notice, however, was the resounding bangs throughout the room. Perhaps it would be best to be on your way.

In response to BlueEyedKite...
    Despite the crowd pushing you forward, against all of the physics you manage to take in the room behind you. The crowd is moving in a frenzy, although it seems like the mercenaries are only after a specific person... or people, for that matter. The father you had in this universe is standing rigidly at his spot on the table, hand outstretched. The family that had recently come to settle in with you remained with him at the table, glowering at him, while the mercenaries forced everyone out of the room with haste.
    You yelled your accusing question as loud as you could and yet the only two that turned towards you was your own father and the child of the new family, the only that had previously pulled arms on you. They looked at you with wide, panicked eyes, whereas your father could only cast you a worried glance before his attention was pulled elsewhere. All things must come to an end and you find yourself getting sucked into the last bit of the crowd, some of the guild leaders that knew you were shoving you hastily towards the door. You almost wish you could stay, to figure out what they were talking about around the table.

In response to Knickknacks...
    You seem to be lagging behind on the train to leave, and it gives you a chance to steal passing glances as you scurry around and away from the scene. The mercenaries are advancing, but still ultimately have their weapons drawn. In fact, the only gunshots ringing are the intimidating warning shots. They seem to be ushering everyone out of the room, if anything. Your father stands still at the table, frozen in place with his eyes glowering at a graying man in a fancy suit that was sitting only a couple seats down the table, across from him. A mercenary catches your gaze and you can see them make a silent snarl at you; despite the fact that they seem uninterested in everyone else, something dangerous sparkles in their eyes when they spot you.
    The blood rushing through your ears and the panicked cries of the people make it hard to hear, but you feel like you can vaguely hear your father hiss out "...never should have let you in."
    That's all you can make before you decide to weave amongst the crowd, keeping a weary eye on the mercenary that suddenly seems frustrated that they lost sight of you.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Snowy Trails and Trials

Postby yeena » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:20 am

Snowy Trails and Trials

The room has erupted into chaos and as much as you would love to stick around, you decide to mold into the crowd and just rush towards the door everyone seems to be running for. The mercenaries glower at everyone running by them, taking slow steps forward and aiming down the sights of their weapons at random. It makes your blood run cold when one of them catches you disappearing into the crowd and leans to their companion, apparently whispering something to them. You don't quite care to know what they could be saying and instead opt to keep moving as fast as your legs will take you.
    You follow the flow of the crowd, as they seem to be heading to the same destination. This just so happens to be the front door and outside, where you realize that the mansion has been surrounded by figures in black robes. Despite each of them being armed with weapons of all sorts, they seem to just gruff at the people and instead stay in their own positions. The people around you begin to scatter, going in their own directions in the snowy terrain that surrounded your home. A vast majority of the immediate land around you was unoccupied, only inhabited by the forest and its creatures.
    You slowed your sprint to a moderate jog outside of the doors for a moment, trying to catch your breath. There were still people rushing past you but you could only watch them whizz by. The world seems to almost slow down, before you hear an angry shout behind you- far too close for comfort.
    "WHERE IS THE HEIR?"
    You could only assume that they're referring to you. Without provocation and like the information had always been there, you see an old gardening shed and snow covered fields appear in your mind. They're both valid options to run towards, with the shed being on the edge of the property and the fields being beyond the woods around you. You do mostly know the routes to either destination. Which do you choose to head towards?

Options
    Choice A Despite the cliché situation, you ultimately feel like the shed would be the best place for you to go. Maybe you could find a weapon or a way to defend yourself?
    Choice B Though the shed would be easier to reach, it also happens to be more predictable. They couldn't possibly keep up with you through the darkness of the forest up until the fields, right?

Form
    Feel free to add a little roleplay blurb to your answer, I will do my best to give a response!
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username + ID:[/b]
    [b]Storyteller:[/b] (link to sheep or use the traveler)
    [b]Choice:[/b]
Last edited by yeena on Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Untitled Booth - Day 2

Postby Winter Shores » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:24 am

Username + ID: Winter Shores / 931321
Storyteller: Evangeline
Choice: Choice B (The fields)
Winter Shores

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Untitled Booth - Day 3

Postby kennymcnenny » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:29 am

Username + ID: kennymcnenny + 985228
Storyteller: The Traveler
Choice: B!!
Kenny!! - He/him or It/its :9c

pfp art by Peachybats!!!
kennymcnenny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joke's On You » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:30 am

Username + ID: Joke's On You + 880414
Storyteller: Winnie
Choice: B

Joke's On You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:34 am

Username + ID: Lex. 959439
Storyteller: Birdie
Choice: This is a tough choice but I'll have to go B!

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cactologist » Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:06 pm

Username + ID: Cactologist, 931237
Storyteller: Morisette
Choice: A

Mori's mind raced. Of all the fractured memories, the mind she occupied had to offer terrible options. She pressed for more details, any evidence to suggest she could survive getting cornered in the shed, every horror movie's favorite final destination. She definitely wasn't a fighter, but would it be better to freeze to death, or get overtaken in the woods because of her pitiful lack of agility? Even if the snow covered her tracks, she knew she would stand out like a beacon against the white fields... or did she? She wasn't Morisette anymore, the purple ewe who liked fig newtons a little too much, but who was she? She glanced down, and saw- what was this? Although it didn't make sense, it dismissed her doubts about the woods and field. Having finally made up her mind, she started into a jog, but all at once the wind was knocked out of her and the snowy ground rose to meet her. Oof!
Cactologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit.tears » Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:12 pm

Username + ID: cinnaliz 668250
Storyteller: traveler
Choice: b!

previously cinnaliz
any pronouns
just chillin' here tbh
toyhouse

sig art by me ^^
ImageImageImage
rabbit.tears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:25 pm

Username + ID: certified - 657544
Storyteller: the traveler
Choice: B. We don’t like being the predictable unalived white girl in horror movies.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black.Wings » Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:31 pm

Username + ID: Black.Wings 770728
Storyteller: The Traveler
Choice: A, today we woke up and chose violence. Lets find a weapon in that shed!
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me