Re: Stars #1300 - OPEN

Postby NaCl » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:41 am

Username: NaCl
Cat Name:
Clan: Celestial Clan
Prompt:

- Tallpine's childhood best friend
- knows he's a reincarnation of the first Ursa Major of Celestial Clan (WitheredPine)
- she struggles with faith in starclan/the gods because of her sister Kestrelsnap
- vows to Tallpine she'll never tell anyone

-cracks knuckles- speed run time
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:29 pm

[img]xxx[/img]
I CLOSE MY EYES AND OPEN NEW ONES...

Username: dimi.

Cat Name: Rosesplash

Clan: Tides of Purity

reserving! her secret is that she has been incarnated across many lifetimes, and lived among
the tides of purity during it's founding -- and she knows the true, horrifying
reason behind why it was founded, for her first life fell during an attempt
to counter it.

res.

secret is that she has been reincarnated through many, many lifetimes; including that of the founding of the tides of purity -- one that has a much darker origin than the leaders like to faithfully claim.
gradually coming back
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:47 am

[above full image]

Username: ataraxic_king | Cat Name: Lark trapped in snowstorm // Naida | Gender: nb [she/they]

Prompt: [999 words by wordcounter.net]

The small city had always been a polite mix of benign quiet and the kind of quiet that made your fur raise as you walked down alleys.
    There were groups of cats here and there but the understanding was that if you weren't part of those groups you kept your head down, didn't stray at night and kept your wits about you. Naida knew that like a belief she had pledged by, sure she had found herself on the good side of some groups over the months but one too many times during the night she had gone to visit them for safety in the night and found nothing but empty boxes. Curiosity was a danger, she didn't look into it and didn't think on it either.

The night she met Brenna was one a one-sided affair. The smoke hadn't started pooling into the sky when talking had caught her attention as Naida snuck back towards the alley she had been sleeping in. It was barely a glimpse as around the corner she saw a cat called Quark, standing upon a pile of trash, staring up at a cat who was perched on a fire escape that lead up the buildings that made up the alleyway they were in. Quark was slinging insults and threats and Brenna, that cat was staring cold and tired down at him. It was hard to say where the fire had come from, sparking from Brenna's paws and consuming the alleyway below. Naida saw everything, Quark didn't see anything after that night and Brenna believed there were no witnesses.

Meeting Brenna again had never been the intention but the week that followed that unpleasant discovery a tension had lifted from the cities feline population. They were formally introduced and after making brief introductions Brenna announced to the few cats who were present for their meeting that she would be leaving for the forests, a sense of purpose to the set of her jaw.
    "I'll come with you."
    Naida had never thought to leave before but the words left her so quickly, so without much preplanning, it was decided. She would travel with this cat to a new place and people.

The first couple weeks that they travelled would sway between awkward silence and earnest conversation. In Naida's mind, it was hard to place where and what she thought of this cat. Brenna was sweet in an odd way, demanding respect and a good listener. She seemed to be overcome with purpose and in all the ways Naida began to respect her the question was begged. Did purpose excuse a murderer? Did anything excuse such an action. Naida never believed she'd allow such a person to stand close to her, let alone hunt with her and during colder nights, share a nest.

It caught her off guard when she had resigned herself to end this adventure early with poisonous berries and a piece of fresh-kill that could hide them from Brenna's nose and she couldn't do it.
    It caught her off guard when they both caught a cold and for a long night, it seemed they both wouldn't survive and Brenna had whispered to her as she shook with fever chills that they would both be okay.
    It caught her off guard when one day a genuine uncontrolled laugh from Brenna made her feel soft and filled with purpose.

Feather was a bit of a wild cat, not in the sense of wilderness but more in the way a mother spoke of her troubled kit. He introduced himself twice in their first conversation and had eagerly offered the two of them a place in his 'tribe'. Naida was ready and willing to turn this cat down without tact or care but before she could Brenna eagerly accepted. Naida felt her fur crawl as a familiar sense of purpose seemed to overcome Brenna, Naida hadn't even noticed when it had left but here it was.

Naida became Lark Trapped in Snowstorm, Lark for short. Brenna? She was given the name Smoke from Distant Blaze. They called her Smoke for short.

Cats seemed to show up from everywhere eager enough to join their group and Feather accepted them all. It wasn't long before Feather seemed to on a whim appoint Smoke in a position of power and how could Lark blame him, she was capable. Purpose seemed to come and go from Smoke always swaying back and forth between that purpose and someone who Lark could not deny feelings towards.

Smoke asked her first and Lark had let herself forget everything she had seen Smoke do that filled her with unease. She had said yes, it had spilled out of her with happiness and willful ignorance towards the night in that city and the way the fire had engulfed so much. They shared a nest, Smoke trusted her and if Lark didn't think on it for too long, she trusted Smoke too.

When Smoke got up in the middle of the night and wandered off Lark didn't think about it, barely stirred and waited half-awake for her to return. As the moments melted forward Lark found herself wide awake, that funny feeling of unsettling quiet making her wide awake. It wasn't hard to find Smoke and even as she stood behind her she wished she'd stayed in her nest, she wished that Smoke had hidden herself better- she wished that Feather wasn't dead beside Smoke clearly by her hands.

When Smoke noticed Lark standing there all that either could will to display was disbelief. Words didn't come for some time and it was the actions that spoke the loudest. Lark didn't run for help and Smoke didn't move to attack. It was all too complicated and somehow simple. Lark closed the space between them and rested her head to Smoke's shoulder.

When they returned later Lark didn't say much. Smoke told the tribe about how their leader had left cowardly. Lark loved her and vouched for her.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #1300 - judging

Postby nio » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:18 pm

the winner of this cat is aglassman! your PMV was just absolutely amazing <3

RUs go to ataraxic_king and miraphoenix

HMs for KittyandCat, ethium, quirky;, -Everette-, zabimaru, and lovage

thank you so so much everyone for entering!
Last edited by nio on Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #1300

Postby KittyandCat » Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:39 pm

congrats, and thank you for the hm!!

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miraphoenix » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:28 pm

Congratulations, aglassman! You made an absolutely amazing pmv!!

Thank you for the RU, as well!
miraphoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aglassman » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:29 am

Congratulations, everybody!
    " gardening goat gal . "
    moo/glass - she/her - adult
    th - stars - return

aglassman

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby ToraOkami303 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:44 am

Congrats all
    Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
    Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
    ---
    Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
    ---
    Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
    ---
    Moonlight is Grazing
    ---
    Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
    ToraOkami303

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Stars #1300 RU #1

Postby nio » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:02 pm

RU #1
    this RU is for ataraxic_king

use this post for trading/breeding, etc.

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Cat Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Rank:[/b]
    [b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
    [b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
    [b]Prompt:[/b]
    x
    Name:
    Clan:
    Description: golden charcoal marbled cinnamon wideband with low white
    [c] sclera colour, whiskers, fangs, eyelashes, ear tufts
    [uc] heterochromia, unnatural eye colour, long tail, tuft tail
    [r] tall ears, max. fur edit
    Owner: ataraxic_king
    Last edited by nio on Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    nio

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Stars #1300 RU #2

Postby nio » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:04 pm

RU #2
    this RU is for miraphoenix

use this post for trading/breeding, etc.

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Cat Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Rank:[/b]
    [b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
    [b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
    [b]Prompt:[/b]
    x
    Name:
    Clan:
    Description: silver charcoal black-red braided torbie with low white